Status: In progress hopefully updated once or twice a week! :)

If I Just Save You, You Could Save Me Too

The Beginning of the End

The ride to the studio was filled with comfortable silence, good music, and awkward glances.

As we pull into the parking lot he gives me a look as if to say "are you ready for this", I just nod my head "yes" and get out if the car as he comes around to grab my bag and hand, swinging them between us as we walk in the doors to the studio where we're meeting the guys.

As I am about to open the door, Oli puts his hand over mine,

"Show time, love," he says winking at me; the things this man could do to me just by looking at me, I swear!

I take a deep breath as we walk through the door mentally preparing myself for the comments we were about to get. Oli pulled me closer as he led me through the hallway, as we walked we started hearing the voices of the guys, here goes nothing!

Reaching the end of the hallway we lay eyes on the Matts, they look at the way Oli and I are positioned and then look at each other smirking as Lee came in

"You owe me 10 pounds!" they yelled happily in unison.

"Finally! I don't even care about the money as long as he stops talking about you for five fucking minutes! 'I just wish we lasted, I miss her so much', that is all we hear 24/7! Thank you!"

I blushed slightly and leaned in to kiss Oli just below the ear,

"Just an act, huh?" I whispered and looked back at the guys, not missing the fact that Oli had a light pink tint to his cheeks now as well, I made Oliver fucking Sykes blush!

"Hey Jordan!" Lee called as Jordan got to the studio, "Guess what!" he continued while gesturing at us.

"Fucking finally! Now maybe he'll stop talking about you in his sleep! I might be able to sleep on the bus now!"

This was my chance, no way in hell was I gonna miss it!

"What exactly does he say Jordan? You know, dreams are wishes your heart makes." I say innocently while subtly looking over at Oli to gauge his reaction. I saw a look of understanding flash over Jordan's features as he saw the opportunity to embarrass Oli.

"Sweetheart, you don't wanna know..., just know that he says your name... a lot." Jordan said while making a hand gesture that I'm uncomfortable with mentioning.

"Oh, really now, it's nice to know that you missed me on the road Olibear," I said while nuzzling into his side trying my hardest not to laugh. Oli pinched my side and I giggled.

"You jerk! You know I'm ticklish!" Oli started to lean down, and butterflies started to form in my stomach, was he about to- before I knew it Oli's lips were on mine, just a light brush of our lips, but it was enough to make electricity zing through my veins.

"You know I was only messing around, love." He said while smirking, I'm sure at the look on my face.

"Awwh! she's blushing! How cute!" Lee cooed. I cleared my throat,

"I believe we have a photo shoot to do if you're done making fun?" I questioned. Oli pulled me into his side and gave his famous chuckle, "today is going to be fun" I thought to myself as I walked over to my bag to set up for the photo shoot.
♠ ♠ ♠
We are sooo sorry! Life just got in the way a little there, not updating in 19 days?! That's terrible! We hope this made up for it a bit!

Let us know what you think please!! We love to hear what you think is going to happen or what you think about what happened, it motivates us to write more!

~Rachael&Sarah