Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Iris

If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn

-3 Months Later-
Well, I was at the hospital in extreme pain. They’d had to give me medicine to help the pain but I felt like it wasn’t working. My water had broke a few hours ago when I was laying down in the bed asleep. It was also the last day for break. All the guys were here and I swear you’d think they were all girls by the way they were freaking out. It was a little funny but the pain stopped me from laughing. I was sweating and screaming by the time the nurse came in the door. She was there with a few doctors. They’d said something to Justin and threw some scrubs to him. I saw him put them on and a mask and a little hat thing. I was so nervous. I’d been nervous for a long time but now that it was actually happening I didn’t know if I could do it. But with Justin there I was sure it’d be a lot easier.

A while later the new baby was there and crying. He had light brown hair. How, I don’t know but he was beautiful. I felt like crying because I was so happy. Justin on the other hand when he held the baby did start crying he was so happy. I smiled. I was tired but the people said that we’d be able to leave today if they seen the baby was doing good. “Do you have a name for him?” The nurse asked.
“Your call.” Justin said to me. I thought for a minute. My call huh? I liked Mason a lot.
“Mason. I like Mason.” I said. Justin nodded.
“Mason it is.” He said. The nurse wrote it on the certificate.
“Mason Scarlett…” She asked. Oh wow. Scarlett didn’t think of that. Oh well, he’d learn to get over it.
“Hills.” I said. Justin looked at me.
“Are you sure?” He asked.
“More than sure.” I said and looked to the nurse. “Hills.” I said. She wrote it down on the certificate.
“Alright, Mason Scarlett Hills.” She said officially.
“Scarlett.” Justin laughed a little. I laughed with him.
“Hey send those people in the hall in.” Justin told the nurse. But before they could come in I passed out.

In a few hours we got to leave with Mason. Justin had bought a baby carrier. We put Mason in and took him to the bus. We all sat on the seats. Luka and Justin had been playing with Mason the whole time on the bus. Katelynne and Copeland were on the bus now and they were playing with Mason too. “He’s so cute Naomi!” Katelynne squealed. I smiled.
“Thank you.” I said. Justin leaned over and hugged me.
“He is so cute.” Justin said and smiled.
“I know. He gets it all from me.” I said. We all laughed.
“So conceited.” Justin said playfully.
“Well, Kraken and Medusa, I didn’t think you could make such an adorable baby.” Jesse said. I smiled.
“Actually, I think Mason got it all from Luka.” Jack said. I was used to his comments on Luka by now so I just laughed.
“Definitely.” Luka said and I laughed even harder. Then I pouted.
“Do you think I look like a Kraken?” I asked. He looked at me, tilted his head and then nodded. Everyone cheered but I just laughed.
“You little brat!” I said. We all broke into laughter. I looked over at Mason. He really did look a lot like Justin though. I loved it. He would remind me of how good Justin was to me. How good everyone had been to me. I smiled to myself. I went from being a girl on the verge of killing herself and her mother to a girl that couldn’t be happier. I was happy and that was one thing no one as going to take away from me. No one in the whole world. I just kept looking at Mason. Beauty was the first word that came to mind. Just like Justin. Pure beauty inside and out. And with him I felt that I was the same way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter! Thanks for reading and tell me how you think the fanfic was as a whole! The next will be about Of Mice And Men and it'll circle around Austin and of course on OC again! But check it out and tell me what you think! I'll put it as the sequel to this one.