You're My Sweetest Sin

Yesterday Feelings.

Katy’s POV

I went out of my hotel. I had to find Enya and the guys, I wanted to surprise them. They didn’t know that I was coming to see them on the PR Tour. I walked around and just admired the view. I am so happy that I’m going to see them again. To see him. They all meant so much to me, and I love them to death. I saw a familiar shape approaching me, by now I was smiling from ear to ear. But my smile quickly faded when I saw tears falling down the running boy’s cheeks.
I’m guessing that he didn’t see anything, including me because he crashed onto me and we both fell on the ground.

“Frankie, are you okay?” I spoke softly.

He looked up at me with his big hazel eyes full of sadness. He was staring at me but didn’t say anything so I decided to ask again.

“Frankie seriously, are you all right?”
He finally snapped out of his trance and spoke back.

“Y-Yeah I’m alright…What are you doing here?” He was confused like a little kid in a store that just lost their mommy.

“I came here, because Enya is having her birthday party in 2 days, didn’t you know that Frank?”
I spoke back, and the second I finished my sentence I wished I hadn’t said that, cause he started to curse him under his breath and cry.

DAMN Katy you made him cry, you stupid asshole.

“Oh god Katy I totally forgot about her, I’m such a sucky big brother. I mean she has to look over me. I only waste her time because of my stupid feelings. I’M SUCH A FUCKUP! I even forgot about her birthday, she’s always there for me and helps me with my problems and I can’t even remember when her birthday is.”

Frankie spoke, bringing me out of my trance. I felt horrible for him, I really wish I hadn’t brought it up now he was being even more miserable than he was before. I moved closer to him and looked him in the eyes, and truthfully spoke.

“Frankie, never call yourself a fuck up because you’re not. You are just going trough a hard phase in life, and you got friends that are willing to help you like me and Enya. Believe me she doesn’t mind, and everyone forgets stuff at times. Everyday you’re surrounded by people who love you, so please do not call yourself a fuck up. Cause that makes me sad, to me you will never were and will never be a fuckup cause I love you a lot.”

With those words I hugged him and pecked his lips. He was very important to me; well he played a very important role in my life. He was my first boyfriend; everything I did with him was my first time and even tough we are not together anymore we still love each other to death. And I seriously don’t know what I’d do without him.

“Look Frankie, let’s go for a starbucks and you can tell me everything that’s bothering you kay?”I asked him and smiled.

“Okay c’mon let’s go then.” He returned the smile and we went.

/Time elapse Starbucks/
“Hey Katy…I’m not in the mood for a starbucks really, can we just go somewhere more private please?”
He asked like a little boy, I gave him a smile and answered.
“Sure Frankie, whatever you want I want you to feel comfortable. Where should we go?”

“I know the perfect place, Katy.” He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, we’re so freaking sorry for not updating such a long time but with school starting and everything we just didn’t have the time to.
So yet again we’re really sorry and we hope to get some comments cause that would make us write faster and more (:

xoxo Mafa and Kafa