You're My Sweetest Sin

Gee and the Harlot.

Gerard’s POV

“Gerard I promise you that, but could you please tell me what’s wrong?”

She spoke all confused. I quickly swallowed and spoke shakily to her.

“Well I--”
Then Lyn-z cut me off and glared at Enya then at me and finally spoke.

“Gerard honey do you mind is we go out tonight? I have nothing better to do.”

She said in more of a “we’re going and it’s final” tone. She also told me to go help her pick out a dress for her or something like that; she took me by the hand and glared at Ench one more time.

I quickly shot Enya a forgive me look. I was really hoping that she would keep her promise, I needed her I needed somebody. But I wanted her, I just don’t know why.

“Gee honey!” her sick voice rang in my ears, I was so sick of hearing her voice.

“Um Yeah?”

I decided it was smart to cooperate with her, cause I really wasn’t in the mood for it.

“What do you think about this outfit”
She asked me showing off her new dress, I had to admit it didn’t look that bad.

“Meh it’s okay…I guess” I told her.

She glared at me, I’m guessing she didn’t like my answer but I shrugged her off. Two words for that action - BAD IDEA.

She took out a picture of me and my Frankie together and burned him off of the picture with my lighter. The sight really hurt my eyes, because by now I knew that she was serious with the whole Frank thing. The whole thing made my heart shatter into 1000 pieces, now I know I’m never getting my Frankie. It made me want to cry but I decided not to, well not while that bitch was here.

“What do you think about my dress Gerard?” she asked again but this time with more anger. I started shaking.

“It looks awesome on you” I shot back.
She gave me a sick smile again and walked away.

“By the way Gee Gee, get dressed and pick me up in about an hour.”
Those were the last words I heard from her, and the second she closed the door I feel on my knees and cried my heart out yet again. Why is this happening to me?!

I pounded my fist into the tour bus wall, I didn’t care about the damage I did or about the serious pain I felt all I knew was that I had to get this anger out of me. I don’t care how, to be honest I don’t care if I die on the spot I hate this situation!

/Time elapse 1 hour/
We arrived at this fancy restaurant, sat down and looked at what they had to offer. Lyn-z ordered fish food or something for herself.

“And what will you have sir?”
The waiter looked down at me expecting an answer.

“Uhh I’ll have the same thing she’s having.” He wrote down what I said and spoke.
“Okay, your meal will be prepared shortly.” With that he went to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, it’s us again.
We would like to thanks the new readers, subscribers,
commenters for taking time to read our story.
We love you all, keep the feedback coming,
It makes us happy (:

xoxo Mafa & Kafa

MIKEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [[: