Brotherly Love.

Move in.

I unpacked the last of my Cd's from my box. This is going to be hell. I can't believe we're officially living in the Iero/Way house hold. What a bunch of bull. I can't believe this. It's only been a month since the crazy family dinner, the first time Mikey and I met Frank. Frank hasn't been seen around, I think he's avoiding us and Frankly I don't care. I rather not see the little punk anyway.

Today is the last day of packing are stuff and putting it in the villa. I have my own room upstairs, right next to Frank's and Mikey's is down the hall. Mikey hasn't come out of his room. At dinner he just stares at his plate and never touches it, I know it pisses of Dad, but it's dad's fault, not Mikey's. Frank's never at dinner, always claiming he has to help his friend's, 'study', bunch of bull. I'm tired of putting the effort, why? It's never even recognize, I'm wasting my goddamn time on a bunch of fucking smurfs.

"Gerard?" I hear a knock on the door.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in." The door opens and reveals a slump Mikey.

"Hey, Mikes what's up?" I asked kicking the empty box in the corner of the room and taking my Cd's out of there cases and in to a CD case.

"Nothing, can I talk to you?" He asked walking over and sitting on my bed.

"Yeah, what's on your mind?" I ask in a big brother way.

"Um, h-have I been acing like an ass?" he asked looking down. I sigh and sit next to him on the bed.

"Well, I mean you haven't been giving Linda a chance."

"But, I just don't like this idea, it's too soon."

"I know, I don't like her very much either but, you have to see, she is putting a lot of effort to get are approval."

"Why, why is she sucking up to us. Yesterday she came home with a pair of jean's for me, they cost a lot and I feel a little bad."

"Because she wants us to like her and I at least respect her for that. If she didn't care, she wouldn't be wasting her time on us." I said wrapping my arm around hiis shoulder's and pulling him in to a half hug."I know it will take you awhile to get use to it, for both of us, but take your time. but be happy for dad." He smiled.

"Thanks Gee, you always there when I need you."

"Yeah, yeah, now get the fuck out of my room, I'm cleaning." I said pushing him lightly away from me.

"Fine, ass!" he said and walked out of the room. I chuckled a bit. I sat back on the floor and continued to pull out Cd's and putting them in to the case. As I did I felt eye's burning my back and I turn around and saw Frank standing at my door.

"Hey." he said rubbing the back of his neck like he been sleeping.

"Yeah." I said almost grunting. I don't like this kid. He avoids us for a whole month and all of a sudden on his own time he wants to talk. I don't play that bull.

"Need some help?" he asked walking in to the room. In the corner of my eye, I can see him walking over to my night stand.

"No, not really."

"Nice CD collection, love Iron Maiden, but I'm in to punk. Misfit's mostly." he said picking up my Iron maiden CD and looking at it. I stood up and snatch the CD from his hand.

"Please don't touch my shit." I said looking straight in to his eye's. They're so hazel, bright.

"Sorry, dude. Didn't know you were that protective of your crap." he chuckled, he was getting under my skin.

"Yeah, shove it up your-" I stopped myself when I saw him picking up my precious sketch book. Oh my goodness! I ran over to him and snatch the book from his hand."No one touches this!" I screamed in his face, he looked so startle and scared shitless.

"Dude, I'm sorry." Just then My father walked in the room and stopped when he saw the scene in front of him.

"Uh, what's going on?" he asked and I looked at Frank who's eye's were wide open.

"Uh, nothing Dad, Frank and I were having a talk that's all." I said in a creepy voice. My dad looked at Frank and Frank gave him a weary smile.

"Yeah, just talking about how fun it's going to be t have a big brother." he said in a shaking tone. My dad arched his eyebrow's then nodded.

"Well, alright. Linda and I are going to the market to buy some food, so do you guy's need anything?"

"Nope." I said walking over to the middle of the room and sitting on the floor to finish with my Cd's.

"Skittles." Frank said and my dad and I both looked at him oddly."What I love skittles." He said with a grin and my dad nodded.

"Sure. Alright well we'll see you kid's in a bit." And with dad he left leaving Frank and I in silence.

"I don't want a brother." he said and storm out of the room. I fucking with him is real fun.

I walked downstairs and walked in the living room to watch some TV. I was watching some ninja turtles when I heard a loud roar from outside. Thunderstorm I thought, I like them. I sat and watched until Frank walked in and sat next to me on the couch, resting his dirty chuck's on the table. Then he change the channel,"Excuse me, I had the remote." I said.

"Well it doesn't have your name on it, besides, it's my t.v." he said. I snatch the remote from his hand.

"Well not anymore, it's my house too now." I said and with that he jumped on top of me, trying to get the remote. "Get off!" I said almost laughing and he was trying his hardest.

"Give me!" he screamed and I laughed. I flipped over on to the ground and he pulled me down with him. I pinned his arm's to the floor and he groan.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing you tiny fuck." I said smirking, he thought he can defeat me, jack ass.

"I wanted the remote. This isn't your house, it's mine!" I bent down and whispered in his ear and then he bit down on my ear and I screamed. That shit hurt!

"U-uh?" and we both look to see Mikey standing at the living room door way with a confused expression. I then realized what we were doing, I was on top of Frank, real homo looking. I jumped up and Frank sat up, I looked down at Frank and he gave me a death glare. I storm out the living room and back upstairs to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it, hope so!

Comment's=faster updates like I promised.

I love you all who commented.

Thank you!

xoooxoxoxoxoxo SFTR!