Brotherly Love.

Oli

"Honey, I'm worried about Frank." I heard Linda say to my dad. I stopped dead in my tracks and put my ear outside Linda's and my dad's bedroom door. I'm not the nosy type but somehow I needed to listen in on their conversation about Frank.

"He's been acting so strange lately." She said sounding worried for her son.

"What do you mean?" My dad said seeming to not care so much.

"You know what I mean, he's been locked in his room for three week's straight, hasn't been eating with us for dinner...and....he looks so cold, his eye's are so empty. When I walked passed him earlier today he just gave me a look that made my voice get caught in my throat. Somethings wrong honey and I don't know what's happening to my Frank." Linda said in a sigh. I leaned away not wanting hear more and walked to my room and kicked the door shut. I sat on the edge of my bed and laid back, my head hitting a comic book. I grabbed it from under me and threw it on the other side of the room. As much as I hate to admit it I'm as worried about Frank as Linda is. Maybe even more. Just because I at least have a clue about what could've happened to Frank and she doesn't.

Since I saw Frank in his worst three week's ago, I haven't spoken to Frank and It kills me. No one seems to notice like I do and I know I have to talk to him. I know he feels alone and he needs to know that he can talk to me when he needs to. I know the things he said to me did hurt but he doesn't mean it, I hope.

I sat back up and stood up and walked over to my door to talk to Frank, I swung the door open and walked to Frank's room. I was going to knock but than I felt doubt in my stomach."This isn't the time." I again chicken out, trust me this isn't the first time I walked to his door, wanting to talk to him about what happen to him. I've done this for about twice every week. I just sighed and head back to my room. I went in my hoodie pocket's for a smoke and noticed I was out. "Guess I should head to the corner store." I mumbled to myself and pulled my hoodie on and some dirty, worn out chuck's and headed downstairs.

"Gee?" I turn around and saw Mikey with his cellphone in his hand, rubbing his eye's.

"Yeah?"

"Where you headed?" he asked walking over to the couch.

"Store to buy some smokes, want anything?" I asked politely.

"Uh...just grab some pop tart's for me, were out." He said and I nodded and open the door and dug my hand in my pocket to make sure I had my key's. I decided to walk instead of taking dad's car.

The walk wasn't far and I walked in the coffee smelling store, greeted by the old Korean man, Juo."Hey Gerard." He said in his broken English.

"Yo, Juo." I walked past his counter and went to the stack of sweets and got Mikey his fudge pop tart's. As I turned around I bumped in to someone hard and fell flat on my ass."Shit!" I said as some other pop tarts from the shelves fell with me."Ah, shit man I'm sor...Gerard?" I looked up and squinted my eye's to get a good view of the person who knocked me down.

"Oli?" I said in a gasp. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. He smiled brightly and soon pulled me in to a tight hug.

"Gerard, oh god, dude I haven't seen you in forever!" He said extremely excited. I smiled back as I was kind of happy to see my old best friend.

"Yeah dude, It's been awhile."

"Awhile!?!Talk about year's!" He yelped and jumped up a little when he said that. I rolled my eye's and chuckled.

"Wow Oli still hyped up on sugar I see?" he stuck his tongue out and laughed, brushing his long fringe from his green eye's.

"You know how I like it mate." He said in his thick British accent. Oli and I have been friends since ninth grade but than in eleventh year we got caught up on the drug scene and his parent's thought I was a bad influence and we couldn't see eacthother. But I guess it was for the best, Oli was kind of the one who introduce me to coke and heroin.

"Of course."I said bending down and picking up the pop tart's I dropped and walking the counter with Oli next to me. I paid for my smokes and pop tart and walked outside laughing with Oli as we talked.

"Man Gerard, you don't know how my life was boring without you around." He said leaning against the store brink wall and lighting a smoke. I smiled at that statement.

"Same here." I said grinning a bit. I lit a smoke and we just stood there blowing smokes.

"So what you been up too?" Oli asked.

"Well, let's see my dad is getting married, Mikey is a lazy ass, I have a drama filled step brother and we moved in with them." I said in a humorous one."You?"

"Well...my dad just died, my mother is a slut, my boyfriend is a man whore and I plan on moving back to england with my aunt." Oli said all at once. I stared wide eyed at him at the way he said it all, so clm as if it wasn't a big deal.

"I'm sorry Oli." I said patting him on the back.

"It's cool my dad was a drunk anyway, so not much of a loss and my boyfriends a prick."

"Your gay?" I asked a bit amused.

"Yup."

"Cool."

"You?" he said and I chuckled.

"Nope straight as a ruler."

"Or a twizzler" Oli laughed.

"Whatever." I stomped on my smoke and walked with Oli behind me.

"Gerard what are you doing on Friday?" Oli asked.

"Nothing much, why?"

"You want to hang, I miss my best friend!" Oli said jumping on my back and kissing my cheek in a friendly gesture. We walked along the side walk, me giving him a piggy back ride.

"Uh, sure." I was for once happy that I was with my bestfriend again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oli is going to be in the story a lot. As sweet as he is now, let's just say he isn't so innocent ;)*hint*

Love you, comment!