Horan Hug

Chapter 3

We got in the car and held my hand the whole ride. It wasn't very long since he lived a block away. The car ride was silent but not awkward. We got to is house quite quick. We walked in the flat. "Here, I'll take your bags to the bedroom." He insists. "No, Ni. I got it. Trust me." I say. "Fine. but the room is this way." He says leading me down the hall. We got to the room and I sat my bags down. I felt his arms wrap around me. He rested his chin on my head and hummed Little Things. We laid down on the bed and cuddled for a while. "Niall, why me?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He asks with a confused look. "Why did you pick me out of the millions of girls in this world?" I reply. "It's because you're perfect. You're hair, you're eyes, you're lips, you're everything. I know you're insecure, but I don't understand why. You're perfect. Just perfect." He says smiling. "Thanks, Ni. But you know I'm not perfect. I never will be." I frown a little bit. Niall starts singing Little Things as he pulls me close. He smiled when he saw me smirk. "You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right, darlin' but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you ohhh..." He sings. It was perfect. I giggled and rolled over on top of him. I kissed him with all I had to show him how much I love him. I pulled away. "I love you so much Nialler." I chuckle. "I love you too, (Y/N)" he replies kissing me again. He filps me over and props himself on top of me without breaking the kiss. His tongue asked for entry and I accepted. I could feel his smile in the kiss. I smiled back. We continued this kiss for about 45 seconds until I pulled away. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. "I don't know if we'll pay attention to it." He chuckles kissing me again. We kissed for a while again until I pulled away. "One more question. When will you make us official to the fans?" I ask. "Whenever you're ready. I just don't want you to get hate." He tells me. "I can handle it Ni. I've gone through worse. Let's just wait a few weeks." I tell him. He nodded. "I'm hungry. What about you?" Niall asks. "Yeah. But I don't need anything. I can wait." I tell him. "(Y/N), you're going to eat. C'mon. We can go to Nando's and bring it home. You can share with me" He says. "Niall James Horan sharing food? That's a shocker." I laugh. "Well if it means feeding the one I love, then yes. I will share." he smiles. We got ready and went out to Nando's. when we got there, Niall got us a burger and 2 drinks for take out. We got the food and went back home.