Horan Hug

Chapter 4

"Thanks, babe" I smile. "you're welcome, beautiful." He replies. We got home and sat down on the couch and instantly, Niall got the food out. He cut the burger in half and split the fries with me. We ate and every once in a while he would feed me some fries and I would feed him. We laughed and talked about random stuff. We finished the food but, there was one fry left so, I put it in my mouth so there was half of it hanging out. Niall saw what I was doing so he leaned in and kissed me as he takes the half of the fry out of my mouth. We both chuckled. When we finished chewing, Niall leaned in and laid me down on the couch. He laid on top of me. "You're beautiful. You know that?" Niall smiles. "I don't believe you." I tell him. "Well you should." He says leaning in for a kiss. Our lips touched. Our lips moved in sync. I could feel what Niall felt. He was happy. So was I. I wrapped my arms around his neck. My legs wrapped around his waist. His hands traveled up and down my side. The kiss was getting deeper. I could feel him smiling a little. He suddenly picked me up off of the couch and carried me to the bed. Not breaking the kiss. He laid down on top of me. My fingers were going through his hair making it a mess. His hands were moving up and down my thigh. His lips moved down my neck. His lips were leaving little wet marks. Out of no where he would leave love bites. He moved back up to my lips. He pulled away. "You're the one. I just know it. It might sound cheesy because we're so young but I know you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. We've been best friends for a while and I know the real you and I just love you. You're perfect for me." He smiles. "Aww Niall. I love you too!" I laugh. I kiss him again. "Let's go to the pool!" Niall suggests. "Okay! Let me get ready." I say getting up. I got my swimsuit from the bag and got ready in the bathroom. Niall changed in the room. I finished and walked into the living room to meet Niall. I had my towel around me still. "What's with the towel?" Niall asks. "I'm a bit hideous...." I tell him. He pulled the towel away from me.