Horan Hug

Chapter 5

He saw my body that I hated. To make it even worse, I'm wearing a bikini. "Babe, you're perfect. What are you disappointed about?" He asks. "Everything." I reply. "You're perfect. And I won't stop telling you that until you believe me." He tells me. "Whatever. Let's just go to the pool." I tell him with a smile. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asks pulling me back. "I'm sure. Let's go." I tell him pecking his lips. We walked down to the pool and set our towels down. Niall jumped right in. "Come in babe. It's nice!" Niall says to me. I walked to the edge of the pool and sat on the edge so my legs were in. "Really. Just really." Niall says with a weird look. "What?" I ask. "Get in the pool." He tells me. "Fine." I say jumping in. Immediately Niall picks me up and spins me around. I squeal a little bit then he puts me down. "Let's play a game!" Niall shouts. "Okay. What game?" I ask. "Let's play.... Too Hot!" Niall smiles. "Niall, you know you're gonna lose and I wouldn't know what to make you do." I tell him. "Well, maybe you'll lose!" He chuckles. "Fine lets play." I say. He leaned in and kissed me. It lasted a while but my hands cupped his cheek. "Damn." I laugh. "YES!" Niall shouts.
" Alright, I want you to eat when you're hungry and believe me when I say you're perfect." He smiles. "Good one. But I don't control that." I state. "Well you're gonna!" He says tickling me. "Ahh! Niall!" I squeal. he keeps tickling me. I try to wiggle out of his grip and swim away but it doesn't work. "I'll stop if you convince yourself you're beautiful!" He says tickling me more. "Fine. Fine! I'm beautiful!" I squeal. "Good. Now lets go home. It's getting late." He tells me. We both get out of the pool and dry off. We walked home and got ready for bed. I walked into the bathroom and got changed into my PJs and so did Niall only in the bedroom. I only wore a sweatshirt, Bra & underwear, and some PJ shorts. I walked out to the bedroom and Niall was wearing sweatpants. ONLY sweatpants. I cuddled up in bed with him. "When will you be going home?" He asks. "I told my mom I would be home in 2 days. So, you have 1 day to spend with me." I state. "Okay. Well, let's make this time worth it." He winks. "Don't let this turn into something nasty." I laugh. "It's not my fault if it does..." He chuckles. "Niall, we've been dating for 24 hours. I don't think it would be the best thing ever." I tell Ni. "But, we've been best friends for 3 years. And we flirted with each other a lot so we technically have been dating for 3 years." He states. "Well, that doesn't matter. We were just frien-" Niall cutes me off with the soft touch of his lips. I knew he would do something cheeky like this. Trying to distract me with a kiss so it leads to something he desires. Of course. He gets on top of me. Damn. He's good. We were too busy kissing that I didn't notice his hand in my sweatshirt and by the clasp of my bra. It unhooked. His hand traveled around to the cups and he slowly pulled the bra off. I pulled away. "Niall, you cheeky basterd." I laugh then kiss him again.

You Can only imagine what happened next....