Horan Hug

Chapter 6

I woke up. No clothes... Niall is next to me in bed. I tried to cover myself up when I heard a heavy accent. "Already seen it." Niall laughs. I look at him with a smirk. "You sure no how to distract me." I giggle. He looks over at me. "I didn't really have to distract you. You knew it was gonna happen. You let me." He smiles. I chuckle and kiss his lips. I can feel the happiness in the kiss. He's smiling. So am I. Maybe I've loved him all along but didn't know it. I pull away. "Ni, I have to go home today." I pout. "Please stay!" He begs. "I can't. I have homework and studying to do. I don't have any of my stuff with me. I have to go. It's not like I have a choice." I frown. "What if I drive you to your house to get your homework to work on with me!" He smiles. "That could work. But I have school next week so I have to go home by Sunday. I can't stay here forever." I say. "Well, I get a few extra days! Let's go get your stuff." He smiles as he gets up to get dressed. I get up as well and walk over to my bag. I put on my underwear and bra as I pick out what to wear. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. "(Y/N), you know every single part of your body is perfect.." He trails off with kisses on my neck. I giggle. "Niall, we don't have time for this!" I laugh. "C'mon, no round 2?" He pouts. "Maybe later. And we've only been together for 3 days. How did you manage to get round 1 down?" I ask. "Magic. And we've been best friends for like ever. SO, it seemed right." He replies. "Oh whatever. Let me get ready!" I laugh trying to get out of his grip. "Fine" He says releasing me. I put a t-shirt on with some black skinny jeans. Niall grabs his keys and my hand. We walked out the door and drove to my house. Once we got to my house, Niall quickly got out of the car and went over to my side. He opened the door and helped me out. We walked hand in hand to my door and went inside. There was a note on the counter. "I'll be back later. I'm just at work. -Mom". "My mom will be home in a few ours. I'll text her later." I tell Niall. He nods his head and I lead him into my room. (He's never been in my room). I walked over to my backpack as Niall sat on my bed. I grabbed the backpack and a few pencils. I grabbed some new clothes and packed 'em all up. "Niall, I never asked you this. When will you be going back on tour?" I ask kinda frowning. "Not for a while. Probably in 3 months." He smiles. "Good. Cause I don't know what I'd do with out you." I smile and peck his lips. "That's all I get?" He pouts. "Don't push it, Horan!" I laugh. "Fine then." He chuckles. I grab my stuff and we walked out the door to his car. We drove back to his house. When we walked in, I went upstairs and got my homework out. Niall came . "May I help you, beautiful?" He asks in the most sweetest tone. "Why not..?" I blush. He comes and sits on the bed. He picked me up and put me in his lap. "What are we working on over here?" He asks. "Math" I tell him. "Who needs math?" He says throwing the book to the ground. "Niall!" I shout. "You have 4 more days till you go to school. You need a break from it too. You've been at it for 30 min." He tells me. "Your right." I smile. "Now, how about round 2?" He smirks. "We'll see where this goes." I laugh giving him a passionate kiss. It turned out into a make-out session. After a few minutes, I feel his hand lifting my shirt. I lift my arms and he takes the shirt off. He slides my jeans down. He laid me down and propped himself on his elbows so he's hovering me. He kisses me more. The kiss gets deeper and rougher. Which I don't mind. I knew where this was heading.

I bet you do too.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't judge my work. I know they are going too fast. But like what Niall said.