Horan Hug

Chapter 8

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Niall wasn't beside me. I walked down stairs and Niall was in the kitchen with all the boys. "Good morning, princess!" He says walking over to me and kissing my forehead. "Good morning" I reply. "Hey boys" I say getting some coffee. "Hey, (Y/N)!" They all reply. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask politely. "Niall invited us over since you have a few more days here" Louis says. "Oh. Well, what do you guys wanna do today?" I ask. "We can go to the beach!" Harry says excitedly. I look at Niall. He nods. "Sure!" I say. We packed up and got ready. I was in a British flag bikini with Irish flag bottoms. Ironic right? We grabbed everything and took 2 separate cars. We drove down to the beach blasting music. We arrived down to the beach in about 25 minutes. As always, Niall rushed to my side of the car to open the door. Like a gentlemen. I walked down to the sand and set up the chairs and towels with Niall. the others were still getting the other stuff. I laid out in the sun while the boys ran into the water and splashed around. "Babe! Get in the water! It's so nice!" Niall calls out. "Make me!" I tease. "I will!" Niall replies. He comes running towards me. I get up and run. "Ahhhh! Niall!" I yell trying to get away. The boys just laugh. I run down the beach until he comes up behind me and swoops me up. "Niall! Put me down!" I squeal. "Not until you get in the water!" He laughs. He runs to the water and puts me in. I scream. He pushes me deeper and laughs. I get up and push him back. He falls in the water. I can just here the boys laughing. Niall then tackles me into the water and kisses me. We both reach the surface and laugh. "Having fun over there?" Harry laughs. I giggle at him. Me and Niall walk back where the boys are and play fun games. After a few hours of hanging out at the beach, we all go home to take showers. Me and Niall got home and I got in the shower immediately. I was humming "More Than This" as I washed my body. I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around myself then walked out of the small bathroom. I felt a little sick. I went back into the bathroom. I threw up my lunch. "Niall!" I scream. He rushed in. He saw what had happened. "Babe!" He yelled getting on his knees. "Are you okay?" He asks very nervous. "I think so. I think I have the flu! My mom had it a few days ago. I think I go-" I threw up more. "Here," Niall said picking me up bridal style. He put me on the bed and grabbed a trash bag. He put it next to me. "I'll be back with soup!" He said running to the kitchen. I realized I was still in my towel. I got up and put my tank top and PJ shorts. I got back into bed and within 10 minutes, Niall came back with ginger-rale and chicken noodle soup. He had I rose in a vase too. It was on a little tray. "Thanks Nialler." I say trying not to spill the soup. "No problem, love." He says laying next to me. "I will be by your side the whole time. If you need anything at all, I'll be right here." He smiles. He kissed my forehead and cuddled up next to me. I ate my soup and drank my drink. I put the tray down and fell asleep in Niall's arms.