Status: hi this is my first story hope you like leave me a comment

Orphan's Heart

To Brookeshire! (professer Layton)

I board the Train Just In time and find a seat,But what I find strange is from what Luke told me, Brookeshire was a great tourist attraction,the scenic country views and Lakes bring in alot of people wanting to relax or fish there. But there was only a couple of people on the train, including a Small boy crying younger than Luke, as a gentleman I thought it was importent I checked he was ok. "excuse me,are you ok? whats your name?" I asked him, "I-I-I'm Tyler" he sobbed "Are you alone on this train" I asked him "I'm with my auntie because-because" Then little Tyler sobbed even more his auntie must of heard and came over from talking to another woman at a different table. "What do you think your doing! making my nephew cry, he's going through a lot latley anyway! he's only 7!" Tyler's auntie snapped at me, "I'm sorry ma'am, I thought he was on my own so I was checking he was ok".The woman sighed "I'm sorry it's just been stressful for us this week, I'm Holly by the way" "I'd hate to intrude but, would this have anything to do with the dissaperances happening in Brookeshire at the moment?" Holly looked at me shocked so did Tyler "how did you know about that? do you live in Brookeshire?" she asked "No infact I recived a letter from a friend who recently moved there asking me to investigate it, pardon me I havn't introduced myself, I'm professer Hershel Layton, would you mind telling me your relation to the disapperences?". Holly nodded and replied "I regonise you now yes I remember an article in the newspapers, you're a great proffesser Hershel,ok tyler why don't you go get some sweets" Holly said to tyler handing him two pounds, "ok!" he said cheering up right away and scurrying off to the snack bar. "sorry, I said that so I could talk about it without him crying again, well he comes down to London to stay with me sometimes but he lives in Brookeshire and whilst he was staying with me his mother and father dissapeared along with some other people so now the police force up there wanted to question us about anything to do with my sister".As Holly finished her sentance Tyler came running back with a handful of sweets "look what I got auntie Holly" Tyler said excitedly "thankyou for explaining" I said to Holly and went back to my seat. about ten minuates after that the train arrived at Brookeshire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi hope you like the second chapter I'll update soon. :)