500 Days

Chapter 1

March 3rd 2013

I paced up and down my heart beating erratically against my ribcage as my stomach twisted into nauseating knots. My hands were sweating and the collar of my shirt seemed too tight around my throat resulting in me constantly running my finger around it pulling it away to ease the choking sensation. As I paced it was hard to concentrate on anything as my thoughts all began to jumble together with nervousness.

Today is the day, today I would see Aria and everything would change between us.

“Louis,” the sound of my mother calling my name pulled me from my thoughts abruptly, she called it again and again I chose to ignore it wanting to stay in my isolated silence for a little while longer.

“Louis,” the sound of my best friends voice caused me to spin around quickly. Looking up at the curly haired male I smiled a nervous smile raking my fingers through my styled hair. A small smile spread across the singers face as he looked at me before he spoke gently, “you ready?”

A short burst of laughter fell from my lips as I nodded my head, “Yeah…” I paused taking a deep breath to calm my erratic heartbeat, “As ready as I’m gonna be.”
Nodding his head Harry turned and walked out of my room, I followed behind grabbing a small folded note tucking it into my pocket before pulling my door closed and walking down to my mother. When she saw me a large smile spread across her face and she jumped up racing over to me and pressed a kiss to my cheek her red lipstick staining my skin.

“Everything is going to be great Lou,” she smiled reassuringly.

“I know Mum,” I agreed nodding my head, she smiled at before ushering me out quickly with a light slap to my bum. I heard hurry chuckle and I shot him a glare making him laugh harder.

“Oh shut it,” I groaned embarrassed as we stepped into a black cab together before it rolled out of my driveway and toward Westminster Abbey. My hand crept back into the pocket of my suit jacket as I ran the pads of my fingers over the smooth paper as it calmed my nerves.

~

I watched as the scenery passed as we drove toward our destination, the closer we got the more my nerves got the better of me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply while my played with my hands tearing at the loose strings of skin to keep my mind busy.

“Lou,” Harry slapped his hand on my shoulder pulling me out of my thoughts, “everything is going to be fine,” he reassured me a smile spread across his face, I couldn’t help but do the same and nod my head

The black cab came to a stop out the front of the Abbey and I quickly opened the door, looking around briefly before making my way up the stairs. Harry following behind.

This is where it begins. I thought to myself as I entered the Church looking around at the décor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Esther here :)
Okay here is the first chapter of 500 Days, it's short yes I know but it will get longer I promise. Thanks to all you wonderful people who recommended this story and our fantastic subscribers you guys rock you really do! thank you thank you !
Please drop a review and tell both Julie and I what you think it will mean a lot.... thank you all of you wonderful people.