Snake Bite Heart

Christmas Eve

"Babe I'm coming over!" Tony said through the phone.

It was a week after I told both Jaime and Tony who I liked. Tony still hasn't asked for me to be his girlfriend. We might as well be together.

"Don't say you're coming over when you are already here mister." I said looking out the window.

"Okay. Just stay up there and finish getting ready. Ill just sit and talk with your rents." He said hanging up and knocking in the door.

I sighed a big sigh and got out the dress I was going to wear for our Christmas Eve party. All the boys were coming over with their dates and their parents are coming as well.

I curled my hair and left it down and put on my boots and checked my makeup and my outfit an smiled at myself.

I walked over to my window and saw Tony's mom and Step-Sister walking to the front door.

I smiled and ran downstairs and opened the door and hugged his sister and mom and welcomed them in.

"Okay hurry sit down! I have something to say. Everyone has to hear." Tony said getting up and pulling my hand and dragging me to the center of the room and smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Okay so I found out exactly one week ago that Tylar liked me. Today is Christmas Eve. Tomorrow is Christmas. I wanted to hopefully give her one of the best Christmas presents ever. Tylar. I was so glad you said that you liked me. I was so overjoyed that I went home and wrote so many songs in my song book and my mom said she saw me the happiest I have been in ages. Almost as happy when I'm on stage doing what I love. I just really want you to be my girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend Tylar?" He asked looking down at the ground.

"Of course. That is such a stupid question Tony Perry." I said smiling up at him.

He smiled even bigger, which I didn't think was possible, and held me close to him.

"You are so perfect. You look so beautiful by the way." He said in my ear and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Why thank you." I said while I heard a knock on the door.

I ran over and opened the door and saw Jaime and Jess holding hands.

"Hime-Time!" I said and hugged him then Jess and welcomed them in.

"I have presents in the car for everyone. Let me go get them." Jaime said walking back outside.

I toor Jess' coat and introduced her to everyone.

"Babe can you come help me?" Jaime asked from outside.

"I will." Tony said running outside and walking up to him an taking some bags and laughed while he was doing so.

"I'm so glad that their friends again. I didn't mean for any of that to happen." I said looking down.

"It's not your fault. They both liked you and that's overwhelming. But I am king of glad you picked Tony." She said smiling at me.

"Yeah I am too. He asked me to be his girlfriend today. Finally." I said.

"Finally! Of course you said yes right?" She asked.

"Of course. Who wouldn't say yes to someone so sweet and handsome." I said loud enough for Tony to hear while he was putting presents under the tree with Jaime.

"Ohhhh get is Tone." Jaime said laughing.

"Shut up dude. Her parents are here." He said laughing.

"Hola! Let us in!" I heard two thick Spanish accents through the door.

"Oh the Fuentes are here! As well as my family and theirs!" Tony said getting up and running over to the door and opening it.

"We're here! Lets get this party started!" Mike said walking over to me and hugging me.

"How about no. My parents are here." I said looking at him.

"You're no fun." He said pouting.

I shrugged and smiled at him and hugged Vic and walked over to Tony and put my arms around his waist and smiled up at him.

"Let's get some music on in here!" My father yelled throughout the house.

"Oh God no." I said hiding my face while he started his 80's music playlist. Of course the first song was I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston.

"Oh yes! This is my jam!" Jaime said walking around to the beat of the song and clearing everyone out and started dancing.

"Jaime son." We heard his father say.

"It's perfectly fine. They're teenagers and I find it amazing when they love music." My dad said laughing at Jaime.

Jaime got Vic's hand and started dancing with him making everyone laugh.

Mike runs over and tries to grab Tony's hand but Tony is shaking his head and Mike shakes his head and grabs my hand an pulls me to him.

"If you want her back you have to dance." He said dancing with me.

"Good thing for me that my parents not only taught me karate but also made me learn dance. Mom." I said looking at her.

"Well you perfect all dancing karate girlfriend is dancing with me. To a song about sex. What you gonna do Tone?" Mike asked loud enough.

I heard Tony sigh and walk in between me and Mike and take my hands.

"Let me lead." I whispered enough for him to hear and he nodded and smiled.

Jaime let Vic go and grabbed Jess with him and Vic grabbed his girlfriend and started dancing with her and the same with Mike.

All of us were dancing and laughing until the song was I've and I jumped on Tony's back and smiled at him.

"Babe you did awesome!" I said kissing his cheek.

"That's not fair! He has a professional with him!" Mike said.

"Actually I didn't do anything he did it all. He could be a dancer but he loves music too much." I said winking at Tony who laughed.

"He didn't do shit! I'm sorry to ask Mrs. James but when Is the food going to be ready. I'm a little hungry.." Vic said pouting.

"It should be ready. Let me go check." She said getting up from the couch and walking to the kitchen.

"It's not done yet but we can do presents while we wait a little bit." My mom said walking back in.

"Oh yes!" Jaime said getting on the ground.

"Everyone gets mine first!" He said passing out his presents to everyone.

He handed me mine and smiled up at me.

"Thank you Hime-Time." I said and hugged him.

"Okay okay. Lets let Jess open hers first." Jaime said.

She blushed but nodded and started opening the present and when she saw what it was she almost started crying.

"Well?" Jaime asked.

She just nodded and hugged him close.

"What?" Mike and Vic said together.

Jaime took the present put of Jess' hands and handed it to me.

It was a gold locket with a picture of them together and a small piece of paper asking if she wanted to be his girlfriend.

"That is the cutest thing ever!" I said looking at him.

"I think Tony's asking was cuter in my opinion." Vic said in a flamboyant voice.

"Shut up." Jaime said.

"Tony's was awesome though." Jess said honestly.

"Mine wasn't awesome?" Jaime asked defeated.

"No! It was amazing! I loved it but he talked to her parents first and made sure his mom and sister were here before asking. It was cute from what I heard from Tylar." Jess said.

"Yeah we know. He wouldn't shut up about his stupid plan." Mike said laughing and smiling at Tony.

"Whatever guys!" Tony said opening his present up and saw it was a new SnapBack.

"Thanks dude." He said smiling.

"No problem. Tylar open yours!" Jaime said making everyone jump from their quiet state.

"Okay. Jesus." I said slowly opening up the present.

When I finally got it open it was a picture frame full of different pictures of Tony, Jaime, and I together.

"This is awesome! Thank you so much!" I said getting up and hugging him.

"Took me forever to make that thing." He said.

"It's awesome. Thank you!" I said hugging him.

"There is also something else in the bag." He said smiling.

I looked down and pulled out a locket and opened it and saw a picture of just me and Tony and on the other side it had today's date engraved on it.

"This is amazing! How did you know?" I asked him.

"Tony wouldn't shut up about asking you to be his on Christmas Eve so I went to the jewelry store and bought that and had them engrave it and put the picture in it and yeah." He said hugging me.

"I was going to do that. Thanks dude." Tony said sighing.

"I beat you to it and I'm not even in the relationship. What is wrong with you?!" Jaime asked dramatically and made us all laugh.

Tony rolled his eyes and helped put the necklace around my neck and kissed me.

Today was just a perfect day.