Snake Bite Heart

Lovebug

I almost hit Jaime in the head with mine trying to get up from the ground fast enough.

"Okay Tylar you're next!" Jess said smiling.

I did a little smile and spun the bottle.

I couldn't believe that just happened. I have never been kissed like before. I actually kind of liked it.

No! What the hell was I thinking? I liked Tony! Not Jaime!

I looked down at the bottle and saw that it landed on Tony.

Great. Just great.

"Hey partner." He said shyly looking down.

I looked away and blushed and looked at my hands.

I could still hear Jaime breathing heavily from our kiss not a minute ago. What the hell is wrong with me?

Tony got up and sat down in front of me and looked into my eyes and smiled and looked down at the ground.

"If you guys don't kiss I'm going to kick someone's ass." Vic said pushing Tony closer to me.

When Vic pushed him he fell on top of me and crashed his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring myself closer to Tony and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed my body against his.

His hands moved up and down my body and he moaned against my lips and gripped his hands in my hair.

"Well damn guys. Get a room." Mike said.

"Now we're talkin'" Vic said laughing.

Tony pulled away and looked into my eyes breathing heavily. Just like Jaime beside me.

I smiled and got up from the ground and put my head on his shoulder.

"I need to go. My mom needs me." Jaime said getting up quickly and putting his shoes back on and walking out of the house and slamming the door.

"Someone's jealous." Mike said.

"But he told me it was fine. What the fuck?" Tony said getting up and walking out of the house to get Jaime before he left but he was too late. Jaime was speeding away from Tony's house.

I just sighed a big sigh and ran my hands through my hair.

I fucked up big time.