Status: This is my first story. Please be gentle.

Wide Awake

Chapter Three.

They sat on the plush couch as Jeopardy played on the Finn's television. 'I honestly don't know how anyone can watch this...' Destery boredly stated. 'Uh huh...' Ville replied. They stared at the screen in pure boredom and were in a state of comeplete and utter confusion. Finally, Ville was able to lift up.his arm and turn off the television. 'Thank you...' Destery blinked. Ville looked at her lovingly as she continued to blink absent mindedly. 'Love...I'm over here...' he laughed. She turned her head with a goofy smile on her face. He looked at her concerned. Her eyes were ridden of any color except for a faint grey streak, yet it wasn't the same. There were dark circles and her hair was completely flat. Her most was limp and compareable tobacco ragdoll. 'Are you alright?' He asked. His brow knitted together when she hesitated to answer. She nodded after a while. He gritted his teeth slightly in frustration. 'You're lying.' He whispered. She stood and traveled into the kitchen. 'Are you hungry? The flight is always a pain in the ass for me.' She said. He stood and walked in behind her. 'Dessy...please, answer me.' He pushed. She shrugged her shoulders, causing his hand to fall from her arm.
It was then he realized how thin she was. 'Yeah...let's eat. I'm starving.' He smiled as he saw her cheeks rise in a smile. 'Okay. What do you want?' She said brightly. She smiled a real smile as her thought slowlybbegan to process what she would do. She didn't want tobtell him why she didn't sleep that good, or why she didn't eat unless he was around. 'Let's go out. Hit the town.' He said, taking her small, fragile hands in his own. 'Okay. Can I shower first?' She asked, squeezing his hands. He nodded, kissing her cheek gently. She pulled at his hands, taking him upstairs with her. He stopped in front of the door to the bathroom in her room. 'Well come on, silly.' She giggled. 'Don't you want to he alone?' He asked, nervously stepping in. 'Not if I want you with me.' She said, throwing her jeans and shirt to the floor. 'Well, are you going tobstrip down or are yoy wearing your clothes on the shower?' She said, removing a strap of her bra from her shoulder. He blushed as he came to realize he would be showering with her instead of just being in there. 'Oh. Right.' He said. She stepped in, closing the curtain to give him his momentary privacy. He quickly undressed, breathing slowly o contain his calmness. He pulled open the curtain to see her soft curves and gentle fingers flowing through her hair as it soaked up the warm water. She pulled him closer to herself, his warm body getting warmer as the water poured down his body. He ran a hand through her hair, smiling at her mewl of admiration. She ran her hands over his hair, moving it out of his face, his smile making her giggle. 'What?' He asked, smiling softly. She shook her head, running shampoo covered fingers and hands hriugh his hair. He loved the smell of her shampoo. It seemed calming to his every nerve.
They left and she ate a healthy meal for once since February. It was now mid-June.
♠ ♠ ♠
No, no shower smut. I might do some slight later on in the story, but not yet. I promise I won't get too graphic unless asked. Which I highly doubt will happen. Thanks for reading if you do. Comments are welcome. Sorry for spelling errors.