Sequel: Nothing To Lose
Status: Completed.

White Wedding

Better Left Unsaid

I sat in my room, thinking things over and over in my head. All that I've been doing since Michelle had given me a few words of wisdom. Was I really rushing into a Marriage? Is Andrew really the "one"? These were the questions that I was facing, the problem being my wedding is in 5 days. If there is a decision to make, it's got to be made quickly. "Veronica!" I heard downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I slid off of my bed and made my way down the stairs. Standing at the bottom was Michelle, Val, Leana and Gena.
"What are you doing here?" I asked in surprise, I looked at them, each looking stunning, "And Why are you dressed up so nice?"

"Well you're getting married aren't you?" Michelle asked.

"Did you just hit your head and get amnesia or something?" I laughed.

"Well, you've been hard at work and what's a wedding without a bachelorette party!" Leana said excitedly. I looked down at what I was wearing-a pair of sweat pants, a wife beater, no make up and to top it all off, my hair was up in a messy bun.

"I look disgusting," The girls didn't say anything, they just dragged me by the arms back into my bedroom and sat me down on my bed.

"Right, Gena you're on hair and make up, Leana you're on the alcohol hunt and Val you can help me find some shoes and an outfit," Michelle ordered as her and Val walked over to my wardrobe, Leana walked out of my room and Gena went to my GHD's and make up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We're getting you ready for a night out as a free single woman, duh!" Gena said.

"But I'm not a free, single woman and I haven't been for the past 3 years."

"Ronnie, lighten up, it's going to be fun, plus you've been moping about for the past week, I can't think of why," Gena replied walking up to me, "What do you say?" Maybe a night out with some girls is really what I need to stop myself from asking myself all these stupid questions.

"I say tell Leana that there's a bottle of champagne in the fridge," I smirked. I stood from my bed and walked into the bathroom, I let the shower run and quickly grabbed a towel and some clean underwear. I let my hair down, threw off my pajamas and jumped in, letting each droplet of hot water relax me.

I wandered back into my room with my towel wrapped around my body. "Right, sit, sit," Michelle said patting my bed, "First of all, we need a drink," she added, Leana came up to me with a champagne glass filled to the brim.
"And secondly, we need an outfit, I've got just the thing," Michelle smiled. She walked to my wardrobe and pulled out my "little black dress". My eyes scanned it and I smiled softly to myself. I hadn't ever worn it. Andrew didn't feel the need to see me in short dresses or skirts, therefore nobody had to. I slipped the dress on with ease, feeling every inch of confidence just boost.

"Oh and here's some shoesies!" Val said handing me a pair of black stilettos. I slid them on quickly and looked down at them. Perfect.

"Come on, hair time, I'm thinking the 'hands off, I'm getting married' look," Gena said circling me as I sat on the chair in front of my mirror. She grabbed my hair dryer and quickly rough dried my hair, which naturally fell straight, she used my hair straighteners to create some loose curls in my hair. Once my hair was complete, Leana coated my hair with hairspray, making me almost cough my lungs out. Gena then started on my make up which was a touch of foundation, smoky, black eye makeup and lip gloss.
"Done!" she said after applying a coat of lip gloss. I got up from the chair and walked to my full length mirror. Perfect. Yet again. Damn these girls know how to do it. I smiled and downed the rest of my champagne.

"Lets go," I grinned.

"Awesome, I got a taxi to get to the club, so what are we waiting for?" Leana said excitedly. We all raced down the stairs careful not to trip up over ourselves. We got into the taxi quickly, it was an 8 seater so we all 5 of us sat at the back.

Johnny's P.O.V.

None of the girls knew we were going to be here. We wanted to surprise them. "Jesus, how long do girls take to get ready?!" Brian sighed tilting his head back.

"Now you see how we feel," Matt said patting Brian's head, completely patronising him. About 80 cars later, we saw a cab pull up in front of the club. First to come out was Val.

"What are you doing here?!" she asked with her hands on her hips waiting for an answer.

"You look beautiful babe," Matt said completely avoiding the answer and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Why am I not in a total state of shock?" Leana joked stepping out.

"You weren't meant to be in 'shock', you were supposed to be surprised," Jimmy retorted. Gena then got out and went to see Zack. Giving him a quick kiss. I saw a dark figure then step out of the car, turning into Michelle, she held out her hand and I swear I saw the definition of beauty. Ronnie looked amazing, I had never seen her like that before she looked...Perfect. My heart thudded hard making me jump slightly. She smiled walking over to me.

"Hey Joh-" She stumbled on one of her high heels falling straight to the ground, but luckily landing straight into my arms. She looked up at me and smiled softly before speaking, "Whoever said mixing high heels with champagne was a good idea is a dick!" she stated. I laughed to myself as she struggled to get back onto her feet.
We all walked through the queue and passed the security guards who moved the rope that was blocking our entrance.

"Come on, we've got VIP," Matt said to us.

"Matt, come on, you guys have had your fun, this is Ronnie's night, and it's girls only !"

"No, Val, I don't mind, I want all of my friends here," Ronnie said softly, "Especially Johnny," she said turning to me and flashing her perfect teeth. We carried on past the locker room and into the actual club where there were floods of people dancing to "Get Busy" by Sean Paul. We walked up the large spiral stair case and sat in the VIP lounge, overlooking the rest of the club. "This is so cool!" Ronnie said slumping on the red leather sofa, only finding herself sliding straight off. "Oops," she giggled to herself. I walked over and helped her back up.

"How many glasses of champagne did you have?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. She held up a single finger and started laughing softly again, "It's the bubbles," I sighed making her burst out. Jimmy and Brian came in through the huge double doors with a bottle of champagne and some shot glasses.
"What shots?" I asked.

"Absinthe," Brian smirked.

"Ooh, can I try?" Ronnie asked with pleading eyes.

"Stick to the champagne," I said softly. Jimmy handed her a glass of champagne and she grinned widely to herself.

"Toast!" She shouted, everyone smiled at her drunken state and lifted their glasses like Ronnie's, "To my amazingly awesome wedding planner, why can't all men be like you?" she said grinning at me. I smiled at her and drank some of my drink.
"Michelle can we go dance?" she asked sipping some more of her champagne. Michelle nodded her head eagerly and stood up, they downed the rest of their champagne together quickly before making their way to the door, "Oh Michelle I have to pee!" Ronnie said loudly.

"Okay, I'll take you to the toilet before we go dance," I could see them both walk down the stairs, Michelle was obviously holding Ronnie up for support.

"She needs a guy like you," I heard a voice, I turned around quickly and saw Zacky now sitting where Ronnie was, I raised my eyebrows at him, "Come on Johnny, don't play dumb, I can see it in your eyes, you like her, more than a friend," I shook my head slowly, "Alright whatever, but these guys agree," Zacky said standing up and making his way back to Gena.

About an hour later, Michelle and Ronnie were nowhere to be seen. I started worrying to myself. Ronnie wasn't used to this whole partying scene. Anything could happen to her, I just hope Michelle stays with her. "Johnny," she said quickly trying to catch her breath, I lifted my head up to face her, "I can't find Ronnie anywhere," there's my answer.

"What happened?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Well, we went to the restroom, went to the bar, had a couple of shots and went to the dance floor, while we were dancing Ronnie went back to the restroom, that was an hour ago! And there was no line!" She said panicking.

"Michelle, it's alright, I'll go find her, just sit there," I said signaling the sofa I was sitting on. I got up and made my way out of the double doors, I placed my hand against my ear as I dialed Ronnie's number. No luck. It looks like there's just my instinct left. She wouldn't be at the bar, she wouldn't know what to order, she wouldn't be on the dance floor seeing as she hated being around so many new people on her own and she wouldn't be in the bathroom because Michelle checked. I made my way down the stair case and outside the club.
I looked to my left and to my right. To my right there was a line of people waiting to get into the already jam-packed club. To my left, there was a drunk girl sitting on the wall, looking down. I looked closer recognizing the dress. Ronnie. I walked over to her slowly, "Ronnie," I said quietly. I heard some sniffling and she moved her hair out of her face. She was crying. "whats wrong?" I asked placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Johnny, I have a question, but you might say no which is okay," she stated looking at me with her bloodshot eyes. I nodded my head as I rubbed my hand against the top of her back, "Can I stay at yours, you know, until the wedding, please?" There wasn't much point to asking questions right now. I wouldn't get much out of her.

"Of course," I smiled, I grabbed my phone and texted Michelle, telling her that Ronnie was safe and we were outside the club.

"Can we go now, there's nothing to celebrate," without a word, we both stood up from the wall and I immediately flagged down a taxi. There was no time for questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was a long one.
The end is almost here :].
Comment?
:]