Sequel: Nothing To Lose
Status: Completed.

White Wedding

The Ride

I got dressed in a grey pair of skinny fit jeans, a leopard print vest and a plain black hoody, I slipped on my black pumps and quickly applied my foundation, eyeliner and lip gloss. I checked the time on the wall; 10:50, I better take the car.

15 minutes later I got to Starbucks. The little bell sounded as I opened the door, I saw Johnny slumped on the huge leather sofa. "Hey sorry I'm late,"

"It's alright," he replied, "I was waiting for you to get here so, what do you want?"

"Oh no, don't worry, I'll get it,"

"Nah, it's alright," he smiled.

"Erm, a latte will do thanks," he winked at me and headed down to the till. I took out my "wedding folder" out and started to scan through.

"Here you go," he said handing me a mug on a plate with sachets of sugar.

"Thank you," I smiled picking up some sugar, he set his mug on the coffee table in front of us and sighed.

"No problem Ronnie," I turned around to find a couple of teenagers whispering to themselves, the started to approach us and my heart started to race. I wasn't really good with new people.

"Excuse me? Johnny Christ?" One of them asked.

"Oh hey guys, what can I do for you?" He asked nicely.

"We were just wondering if you could sign this copy of Revolver,"

"Yeah sure," Johnny held out his hand and took the magazine, pulling out a marker from his pocket and signing it. Now I felt stupid, I was hanging out with a famous person and I didn't even know. They smiled at him and went back to their seats.

"Are you an actor or something?" I asked.

"No, I'm in a band called Avenged Sevenfold, I play bass, have you ever heard of us?" He asked.

"I don't listen to music," I said shamefully, "I never have."

"Really?! Why's that?" He asked.

"I wasn't allowed, You know what? I don't really want to talk about it," I replied tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"That's fine, but do you know what a bass is?" Johnny asked.

"Of course I do, I'm not stupid," I giggled slightly.

"So, what's first on our agenda?" He said rubbing his two hands together and leaning in closer.

"Well, I was thinking erm..the Limo,"

"Limo? Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded my head, "Well if it's a limo you want, a limo you shall get my dear," I smiled and showed him my folder, he flipped through the pages until he found one, "This looks promising, lets go see it," he smiled. I nodded, finished my coffee and we walked out to my car.

***

"I don't like it here," Johnny whispered to me as we sat in the office waiting for the manager to come in. The wallpaper was falling off, there were spiders living in each corner and the carpet was a weird shade of orange and green. I giggled to myself.

"Hello how can I help you?" The manager finally said coming in with a mug that says 'Life's a Beach' on it and munching a doughnut.

"We were looking for a limo, I'm getting married next month-"

"I've got just the ride!" He piped up. Johnny and I followed him outside where he unveiled the car. It was a red limo with a pin up bride on the bonnet.

"This is lovely, but it's really not what we're looking for," Johnny explained, "I think it's best if we get back to you, come on Ronnie," Johnny finished, gently leading me out. We got back into my car and he sighed.

"This is hopeless," I said.

"No it's not, look maybe a limousine is not the way to go, how about a rolls Royce?" He asked me.

"Johnny, where are we going to find a company that's going to do that in Huntington Beach?" I replied.

"Let me drive and you'll find out," We switched places, me in the passenger seat and Johnny in the drivers seat.

About half an hour later, we arrived at a small house, it didn't look anything like a company, "Johnny-"

"Follow me," he said opening my door. Johnny rang the doorbell and sighed. It slowly opened and I could see an old woman in about her late 70's with an apron on. "Hey nana," Johnny said sweetly to her.

"Jonathan sweetie, you've changed a lot, come on in, I've made your favourite-chocolate chip cookies," she smiled, "Edward! We have visitors," she shouted.

"Nana, this is Ronnie,"

"Isn't she stunning, you see I always told you you were a looker, Jonathan," she said making me smile.

"No nana, she's just a friend, I actually came to ask gramps a favour."

"He's in the living room, with his fishing club," she rolled her eyes, "Go sit down in there, I'll bring you two drinks," she said showing us the living room.

"BULLSHIT!" I heard a man shout.

"He's at it again," Johnny muttered, he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the room where there was some elderly men sitting around a table playing cards, "Hey gramps," Johnny said.

"Johnny!" One of them said standing up, what are those things on your fingers?" He asked.

"Grandpa, they're tattoos," he said, "I've got loads, you know that, this is Ronnie, a friend of mine we need to ask you a favour,"

"Should I sit down?" he said.

"Well, Ronnie is getting married next month, so I was just wondering if we could use one of your cars…."

"Well, come out back and you can pick," he said to me.

"Really?!" I beamed.

"Yeah, Really?!" Johnny asked shocked.

"Yeah sure," he grabbed some keys and showed Johnny and I out to a huge barn type thing.

"He never lets anyone use these cars," he whispered to me.

"That's because you would crash them Jonathan, I'm old but I'm not deaf," his grandpa said, Johnny cringed at the sound of his own name. He unlocked the huge padlock and flung open the doors where there were literally about ten classic cars. I walked around them until a certain one caught my eye. White, with some black detail on the bonnet and on the doors.
It's perfect….
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :]