Status: Hopefully I will update once a week!

Starting Over

FOUR.

I woke up to the sound of a camera shutter and giggling, confused I slowly sat up and opened my eyes. That’s when I realized where I was, on the couch cuddled up to Oliver with Shae and Tom cuddled together on the other side of the couch. I looked to mom holding my camera and taking pictures of us sleeping, I rolled my eyes and stood up.

“What time is it?” I mumbled stretching my back.

“Almost five, you guys have been passed out since I got home at one.”

I shrugged and walked to kitchen to get my water and a slice of pizza. “Where did you find my camera? I searched for it forever!”

“It was in one of my boxes for some reason” she shrugged and handed me the camera. “Here you go.”

I smiled and walked back into the living room to claim my spot next to Oliver again. I gently shook his shoulder, “Oliveeeeeeeerrrrrr, wake up!” I whisper-yelled. After repeating this action for about five minutes he finally woke up. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled when his eyes met mine.
“Good morning sleepy-head. It’s almost five, your mom is probably wondering about your whereabouts.”

He shook his head and ran his hand through his hair, “nah, she is pretty care-free on the weekend, but hey Tom and I are going to party tonight, you and Shae wanna come?”

“Hell yes!” I laughed.

“Great, I’m going to wake Tom up and go get ready. We’ll be back to get you guys in an hour and a half?”

“Yeah, sure.”

Oliver woke up Tom and left, as I woke up Shae and dragged – literally – to her room.

“Shae, we are going to a party in an hour and I don’t know how to prepare for these things.”

“OHMYGOD, when did this plan happen? We have so much to do. You go shower and I’ll pick out your clothes and mine then I’ll shower and get ready really quickly.”

She looked like she was going to have a panic attack as I walked to the bathroom to take my shower. Fifteen minutes later I was in Shae’s room starring in shock at the outfit she was making me wear. It was a skin tight black dress that hit just below my bum and a pair of spiked litas. Before I had the chance to yell at her she was already in the shower. I reluctantly got dressed and started doing my hair and makeup. I left my hair straight and applied a bright red lipstick and a thin layer cat-eye.
“Shae, I’m going downstairs to wait for you, twenty till we leave!”

Eighteen minutes later Shae came down the stairs in black stilettos, the same dress as me but in teal, and her hair curled. She kept her makeup simple, nude lip and a smokey eye.

“Damn girl.” I gasped as she walked closer to me, she spun for me and I applauded her look. I did the same for her and she smiled proudly at her clothing choice. We finished admiring our looks when the doorbell rang.

Shae opened the door as I yelled to my mom where we would be going.

“Damn.” Oliver and Tom said in unison.

“Damn yourselves, you two clean up nice.” Shae smiled and walked to Tom, linking their arms and heading to the car.

Oliver did look good in his black skinnies and red and black flannel buttoned up. I grabbed his hand and closed the door before dragging him to the car.

“Let’s get wasted and laid tonight, baby!” Shae yelled as we drove toward the party.

When we arrived the party was just starting up, people we still sober and talking about pretty stupid things.

“I want you to meet some of our friends.” Oliver said grabbing my hand and leading the four of us to the kitchen of someone’s house.

“Hey, this is Spencer and Shae, girls that’s Matt, Lee, Matt, and Jordan.” Oliver said pointing out all of his equally attractive friends. This boy was trying to kill me.

“Lead me to the Jack please!” Shae yelled to no one specific.

“Fuck, me too.” I said letting go of Oliver and following Shae.

Once we found a full bottle of Jack Daniels we each took a swig and went back to the group of guys in the kitchen.

“So I want to properly be introduced to these fine gentlemen. I’m Spencer, you are?” I asked turning to the boy next me and taking another swig from the bottle in my hand.

“Girl can drink, I’m Matt.” He smiled at me.

“I’m Lee.” The shortest one said.

“I’m also Matt, but you can all me Vegan.” He said smiling. I knew from his smile I was going to have fun knowing him.

“I’m Jordan.” The last of them replied.

“I’m Shae and I wanna dance.” She pouted to me, “Dance with me till I get drunk?”

“Fine, come dance with us cuties.” I yelled to the group as we walked into the living room.

After about an hour of dancing Shae and I had gotten pretty drunk and were singing the lyrics to some Blink – 182 song. Shae was grinding against someone I hadn’t met and I was dancing in the center of a circle formed by Oliver and his friends. That was until Ready Or Not by Bridgit Mendler came on and Shae and I stood on the coffee table singing the lyrics at the top of our lungs.

“Ready or not, here I come
Where you at, the night is young
In the crowd the music’s loud but I will find you
Ready or not, here I come
I like your face do you like my song
Just sing it, la la la la la la and I'll find you”

As we sang the final chorus my eyes met Vegan’s and I smiled as he nodded his head to the beat of the song and smiled back at me. It may have just been the alcohol but something was pulling me to him.

About fifteen minutes after singing with Shae I had lost her to some guy she was probably hooking up with. I decided to find a restroom before beginning my search for Vegan to dance with. After opening a bunch of closets and occupied bedrooms I stumbled to a cracked door, I slowly opened it and was a little surprised to see Shae underneath Tom. I quickly left the room no longer remembering what I was looking for.

I stumbled my way back to the kitchen to get another drink where I found Vegan sitting on the counter talking to Jordan. I poured myself a cup of whatever was on the counter and I turned to face Vegan. I met his eyes and walked closer to him, setting my cup to his side and smiled.
“Dance with me?” I whispered.

He nodded excitedly and led me to the living for more dancing. After I don’t know how long of dancing with Vegan, Oliver pulled me to him and asked if I knew where Tom was. I nodded my head but didn’t say where.

“Well, where?” Oliver laughed as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“Last I saw he was sleeping with Shae, but that was like three hours ago. Oli, I’m tired.”

Oliver chuckled and grabbed my hand, “Let’s find Tom and Shae then I’ll take you home.”

“I don’t wanna.”

“Don’t want to go home?”

“I don’t want to go home.” I said quietly, looking at the ground.

“Why?”

“He isn’t there and I hate it when he isn’t there.” I whispered.

Oliver turned and wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around his waist. “You can stay with me if you’d like.” he whispered into my hair. I nodded against his shoulder and pulled away.
“Let’s find our fucking siblings.” I laughed.

I walked Oliver to the room I had found them in and to our luck they were passed out in the bed.

“Should we leave them and get them in the morning?”

“Fuck no! I’ve left Shae at a party before and that is not happening again.”

“Alright but you have to go get her.”

“Aren’t you getting Tom?”

“No, this is his friend’s house.”

I nodded and wrapping Shae’s arms around my neck to carry her to Oliver’s car. She was too tall for me to carry on my own so after a lot of pouting and begging Oliver helped me carry her. Once she was in the back seat I took my seat in the passenger side and smiled at Oliver.

“Thank you for tonight, I had fun.”

“Thank you for showing me that you have an amazing singing voice.”

I felt my cheeks heat up at the mention of me singing. “Sorry about that.” I mumbled.

Oliver said nothing; he just grabbed my hand from my lap and lightly squeezed it. When we arrived at his house we carried Shae to Tom’s bed and made our way to Oliver’s room. He handed me one of his shirts to change into and in my drunken state I stripped down and pulled the shirt on with Oliver standing next to me. I crawled into his bed and got comfortable while he stripped to his boxers and followed suit.

After laying in silence for a few minutes I turned my head to face Oliver. “Thank you for this, Oliver.”

He turned his head to face me and flashed his shy smile, “It’s nothing, Spence.”

I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his chest. He tensed up at first but then relaxed and wrapped his arms around me.

“Oli, can I tell you something?” I asked after moment of silence.

“mhm” He mumbled.

“You and I, we’re going to be great friends.”

I felt his arms tighten around me, “Yes we are.” He kissed the top of my head.

“Goodnight, Oliver.”

“Goodnight, Spencer.”

I closed my eyes and began falling asleep with Oliver for the second time that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, It's my birthday! c:
From now on all posts will be made on Monday's. I really hope this story is okay, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.
Feedback would be awesome! Thanks for the subs and stuff. c:
xxx.
- Miranda.