Sequel: Nothing Like Us

One Less Lonely Girl

All The Hate

I sat on the bed of the tour bus and took out my phone to check on my twitter. Scrolling down all these tweets, I really missed a lot of news from my friends. I tweeted back some friends and tweeted some things until I scrolled down to a few specific tweets who were fans of Justin. I put my hands over my mouth because I was shocked.

"I hate that girl that Justin's dating, he should totally break up with her."

"Whoever that girl is that's dating Justin better back off and walk out of his life tbh..."

"Oh, why is Justin dating such an ugly girl like her? (picture)"

I wasn't completely offended but it hurt because all the things they said were so rude. I turned my twitter off and walked outside to join the guys watching the movie. They were watching Abduction which I really loved. Justin and I used to watch it a lot on our movie nights eating popcorn which the guys were doing also. I sat next to Justin and he gave me a deep kiss on my cheek. He put his arms around me and handed me some popcorn. A few minutes passed and the movie ended. All the guys got up and stretched and got ready for bed. I got up as well and crawled into bed. I checked my phone again and I saw more of the tweets and I didn't want to see. I held in the tears and closed my eyes to try to fall asleep.

It was the middle of the night and my phone kept on going off because of the notifications from twitter. Somehow the girls found out my username and started tweeting me hate. I read every single one of them and regreted reading them afterwards. I didn't understand what I did wrong to make them say these things to me.

"Go die in a hole."

"You don't deserve to be with Justin, go away."

There were some pictures with these which I guess were taken by paprazzi. Even TMZ started a rumour of Justin dating me. There was word about us everywhere and it was spreading to everyone. The worst part is that it isn't true. I was on the verge of tears but remembered that I shared a room with Pattie so I stuffed my head into my pillow and took deep breaths trying to calm down. I tried going to sleep but all these thoughts running through my head was getting in the way. Does Justin know about this? Is Pattie aware of the hate? What's going to happen to me?

...................................................................

I guess I somehow fell asleep last night because I woke up to the sun shining in my face through the windows. I sat up and yawned and looked over at Patttie's bed and noticed she was gone. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face with cold water and brushed my teeth. Peeking out from behind the door, I saw everyone laughing and eating breakfast at the small table. How long was I asleep? I turned around and looked at the clock and it was already 9:30. I quickly changed my clothes and walked out and greeted poeple with a smile and a "Good morning!" They all greeted me back and I was given a plate of breakfast to eat. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I received the food, I turned my head to see Justin there with a big smile. We kissed eachother and sat down on the couch and talked.

"Did you have a goodnight's sleep?" He asked me as he flipped his hair.

"Yeah, I guess..." I said as I took a bite of some scrambled eggs. Pattie's cooking was always delicious.

"What? What do you mean you guess?" I glanced over at him who looked concerned.

"I mean, it was hard falling alseep."

"Was something wrong?"

"No, it's just... no, I'm fine." I gave him a smile to reassure him that I was fine.

"Okay... but you can tell me anything babe, I'm here for you." He hugged me tightly and those words just melted my heart and tears formed in my eyes but I blinked them away quickly before anyone could see. I got up and put my plate into the dish washer and helped Pattie with the dishes. When I finished I went into the room again and checked my phone. I had a list of notifications which I had to scroll down. Great. More hate. I was curious to what people had to say about me and read every single one of them again. I was surprised at how harsh people could be to others. They wanted me to die, kill myself, punch me, and call me the worst names possible. This was getting too much and I my knees went weak. I slowly sat down next to the bed on the ground and that's when the tears came bursting out. I cried hard but silently. My chest felt like there was a big weight set on top of it and it was hard to breathe, my eyes felt like they could hardly open and my face was hot with tears. I let out some audible sobs and was too busy cyring that I didn't hear the door open. The next thing I know is that Justin is holding me in his arms as I continue shaking from crying.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I could hear the worry in his voice and I couldn't reply so I just shook my head. "Babe, tell me. Who hurt you? You can tell me, I'm always here for you." Those kind words of his made me cry even harder because I knew he cared a lot and he really wanted to protect me but I couldn't tell him about the hate. I just stayed silent with silent tears streaming down my face. My hands were soaking and my hair was wet as well.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I stood up and walked over to the bathroom to wash my face. I slowly closed the door and turned towards the mirror to look at my face and it looked awful. My eyes were red and my hair was a mess. I felt disgusting. I walked into the shower and turned the water on. I let the warm water hit softly against my skin and just stood there crying again. It took me a while to finally come back to the present when I heard knocking on the door. I turned the water off and stepped out as I wrapped a towel around myself and opened the door to find Justin standing there with worry written all over his face. He waited for me to get dressed and when I came out of the bathroom again he came over to me and grabbed my hand. We sat on the bed and turned towards me.

"I'm sorry." He shook his head, I didn't know this would happen.

"What?" I scrunched up my eyebrows and that's when I saw my phone in his hands. Oh...