Sequel: Nothing Like Us

One Less Lonely Girl

The Concert

It was a few hours before the concert and they were doing the meet and greets with Justin. I was backstage in one of the rooms alking to my mom on the phone. I heard all the screaming girls from outside. I felt so happy for him that he was so famous and loved by so many people that it was just unbelievable. I walked outside and through the halls just looking around. There were people busy walking back and forth with props and clothing and electronics. I walked past a room that was slightly open and I backed up and took a sneek peek in the room. There sat Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus talking to eachother and laughing. "Oh my gosh." I thought to myself. They're actaully here! While I was peeking, Selena noticed me and asked me who I was.

"Hi there! Who are you?" she gave me a smile.

"Hi. Umm I'm Justin's friend, Ashley." I smiled back and stayed calm even though I was jumping hysterically inside.

"Oh! That's nice. Come on in and sit with us." Miley said. So I walked in and sat next to Selena. I love Selena, she was one of my favorite celebrities and here I am sitting right next to her.

"So how long have you known Justin?" They both asked.

"Well, our moms are really close friends for a long time. Way before we were born. So I guess we've been friends for forever." I explained to them.

"Wow, really? Is this true?" They didn't believe me. I agreed with them because hearing this from a random girl walking in the halls, it could be a total lie to them.

"I swear. Everything is true." As I said this, Pattie walked in.

"Oh, I see you've found the girls!" She smiled, laughing. "Have I introduced her yet to you guys?" The two shook their head. "Well, she's a daughter of my best friend! Did she tell you that to you guys?" They nodded their heads. "No lie."

"Really? We're so sorry, we didn't believe you at first. We thought you were a fan or belieber roaming the halls." They both laughed and I laughed along with them.

After a few minutes of talking about how great their music was and how they were amazing and just other basice stuff, I left the room to walk back to mine. I saw Justin walking on the other side of the hallway so I screamed out his name. He turned his head and jogged towards me and gave me a hug. The opening acts were finished and it was time for him to go up on stage. He whipsered something to Ryan and walked away.

As he entered on stage I could hear the whole crowd screaming. They were so loud that I chuckled to myself. "Jusin!" "I love you so much!" "Justin I love you!" were the only things I heard until he started singing. It's been an hour or so and I was singing along until Ryan pulled me out of the room and took me towards the stage.