‹ Prequel: My Dad, My World.
Status: If your starting to read this, make sure youve read the first book! My Dad, My World.

My Dad, My World : The Battle

Keep Looking

I rushed myself the woods, shoving away any shrub that got in my way. Dads smell was getting stronger along with the blood. Plus something darker. Somethingthat made my mouth fill with steam. But every step closer, I could smell where dad had last been and that had Aaron and Sam yelling for me to slow down. But i m on a mission and there is no time to be falling behind.
The green and brown are starting to mix together, my vision filling my eyes with where dad was making me come to a dead spot.
" this is it." Yeah this was it, all except there was nobody here. I sent a silent prayer up to Persephone and waited for something to hit me. An idea, a clue, another painful vision. Anything that might lead me in the right direction.
"Taylor? What's going on? "Sam asked. I turned slowly.
" I had a vision. He was here. He called my name."
KEEP LOOKING. Spoke a voice in my head. Persephone was here. I could see her should clear as day in my mind. Her eyes were crimson read and I knew mine were coming so I ran to Sam. "Hold me, a vision is coming. " he did as I asked just as the film covered me again. This time dad limped through the woods. An area we had yet to discover on our hike. But in the distance was a street light. My heart quickened at the delightful scene until the black mass that once followed him stuck a ghostly hand into dads back, paralizing his body to the point that he lifelessly dropped to the ground. I could feel my body flinch to catch him but watching the mass drag him along the foliage covered woods, my breath was taken and I came back to reality with my last image being of a small white barn peeking through a leafless tree. I opened my eyes and clung to Sam. Trying to relax and focus on a goal. Look for the white barn. That's all.
Knowing my visions happen just minutes before something happens, comforts me. But still, those minutes are precious times that I can't spare.
" look for a white barn OK? The figure took him." They both nodded their heads. I could tell this was taking a toll on them. They're faces were pail moon white and their movements were slow and unrecognizable. They weren't themselves and I understood that but I needed them to stay with it to find dad. I couldn't do this alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited lol oh and happy easter by the way :) much love!