Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Five

Two weeks went by, and I finally agreed to Aurora that I would tag along with her to Year book after school. It was a friday and we were going back to her place later. We stood looking around at pictures that we thought would be good for the year book. Aurora would take the ones that I said were good, make sure they were up to her standards and then lay them out on a page. I was ranting to her about Camille.

“She got this grudge against me ever since I first came here,” I said. Aurora raised an eyebrow. “Her boyfriend kissed me.”

“What? Why’d he do that? Why isn’t she mad at him?” She asked. I told her that Camille apparently told no one about me. Not her friends, her boyfriend, or whoever runs her IMDB page. “She shouldn't be mad at anyone but herself then.”

“I know right?” I asked. Aurora smiled and asked me if her boyfriend was a good kisser. “That’s not the point the point is my sister is going to kill me in my sleep if I so much as look at him.”

Aurora tilted her head at me. I gave in and told her yes. Logan was a good kisser. She smiled as I laughed and handed her another picture. Once year book was done we went out to her car, and drove off to the Palm Woods so I could get my things. As we got out of the car I told her to act normal because I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to bring normal people here. We walked into the lobby as I turned back to ask Aurora if she wanted to take the stair or the elevator I ran into something hard and nearly fell over. I thought it was a wall until someone caught me and helped me up. It was James, followed closely behind by Logan.

“Hey,” He smiled. I waved. Ever since he made that model comment I couldn’t really function normally around him. He looked over at Aurora.
“Um This is my friend from school, Aurora,” I said.

I introduced Aurora to James and then I tried to walk passed him and Logan up to my apartment, but Logan stopped me. He tried to talk to me but I just grabbed Aurora’s hand and pulled her off to the Elevator while not even looking at Logan for a second. When we got to our floor and the doors opened Camille was standing in front of them.



“What were you doing with Logan?” She asked. I looked at Aurora and gestured to my sister.
“James said hi to me in the lobby and Logan was hanging out with him,” I said. “I went to leave but Logan stopped me because he wants to be my friend, but he can’t because you’re psychotic!”

I once again dragged Aurora behind me and went straight to the apartment and into my room. I grabbed the first bag I saw and threw in some clothes for today and tomorrow. We got out of there as quick as we could too, because I knew I would pay for that comment I made. Once we were back in her convertible and on the road I felt safe, for now.

-------------

We made it back to Roar’s in one piece. I walked through the doors to her house and took a deep breath. It was nice to not have to be in the same place as my sister. Aurora led me up to her room and I put my bag by the door. I crashed onto her bed and sighed.


“I, feel so bad for you,” she chuckled. “I have to admit that I doubted you a little bit, but wow...”

“I know right?” I asked. “It’s so nice to be away from her.”
“I bet,” she said. She sat down on her bed, smiling at me. I looked at her. “So?”

“So what?” I asked.
“Who’s James?” she asked. I laughed.

I explained to her James was just my friend and a few times a week we would go running with each other in the mornings. He wasn’t anything more, than a friend to me. I couldn’t stress that point to her enough especially after I told her that he said he thought I could be a model.

“Does it ever bother you when people compliment your appearance? Because they’re technically complimenting your sister too?” She asked. I shook my head. Every time someone complimented Camille they would be complimenting me too, so were were just getting twice the compliments each. Plus, I never dated a guy because he just liked my looks anyway. Aurora got up and went over to her shelf. She pulled out a bunch of Dvd’s and told me to choose a few. I pointed at The Rocky Horror Picture show.

We danced around to the songs and sang along. We just let loose and had a fun time. Then Aurora pulled out her camera and decided we should take a photo shoot. We pinned up a white sheet against a wall that was entirely covered in cork board and I stood against it striking poses in different clothes while Aurora instructed me to portray a certain emotion and snapped pics. After a while she handed me her camera and told me how to take photos, and took my place so I took photos of her.

Once we were finished we were looking through them. The photos I took of Roar weren’t that great, they were all a little out of focus, or you could see that it was a sheet hanging on the wall, or it was zoomed out so it looked like I took it far away. Aurora’s Photos of me were great though. Each one was perfectly framed, and had a crisp look to it. Not to mention I actually felt that I looked good for once.

“James was right about you,” Aurora said as she turned off her camera. She took out the memory card and put it in her computer. “You would make a good model.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's Playlist:
01. Good Time (Feat. Carly Rae Jepsen) Owl City Single