Status: I've recently revamped this story a bit, so please start over if you've been reading. A lot of it has just been recycled, but I've changed major plot lines, so please take the minute to reread

Ecclesiastes

Fire

Some time has passed and it’s the night before school starts. We are more than positive that everyone in this house knows exactly what’s happening, but we do our best to be quiet, anyway. And I’m pretty sure that Chris knows I’ve been flying in an out at night every night. But I don’t really care. All I can focus on is the wind beneath my wings and the feeling of my newly braided hair flowing and floating in the air. I’ve learned not to bother with a shirt or a bra I intend on keeping, or at all, when I fly over to Isaac’s room; I fly high up enough to go without being seen, anyway, so this is fine, if not a bit chilly.

I can see Isaac lying down on his bed, his arms crossed behind his head, his whole body stretched and flexed, his erection peeking out of the underarmour underwear that I bought him the other day. I sigh happily and fly into Isaac’s room through his open window. I flutter around a bit and land by straddling him. Isaac grins up at me and says, “Is that a long skirt or a short dress?”

I plant a slow, soft kiss on his lips and trail my kisses up to his right ear. I murmur against his earlobe, “I’m not entirely sure. But I’m sick of you ripping apart all my clothes.”

He chuckles and loosely wraps his left hand in my hair, “You can buy more.”

I shake my wings and shed all my feathers on his bed and us before retracting them back into my spine. I trail my kisses back to his mouth and kiss his lips again. “That doesn’t mean I have the time to go out and buy anything.” I plant a fast, hard kiss on his lips. His soft lips flutter all around my eager mouth, sucking me into him before sharply letting me go. I groan softly and continue, “Seeing as I spend all the time I can with you.”

Isaac runs his right hand down from my breast to my hip; he presses me against his erection and grins when I gasp. He lifts his hips and presses his self against me, slowly dry humping me from beneath. I groan and roll my eyes back while stretching and relaxing onto his chest. His moves his left hand from my hair to up and down my back, eventually using both hands to squeeze my fat ass and grind me against him; I wiggle against him and groan into his shoulder muscles, but I gasp and bite onto his flesh when his throbbing cock springs free from his underwear and starts slipping around my folds. Isaac sighs out with pleasure and then grips my hips. He readjusts me so that his huge member slides up and down between my folds and the tip of dick hits and rubs my swollen clit. I wrap my arms around his lower shoulders and bury my face into his neck, just below his ear. I bite and suck on his earlobe between soft gasps and suppressed yelps.

We’ve had sex at least once a day, every day this week. On one hand, I’m surprised Isaac’s sexual skills have evolved so much, but, on the other hand, I figure that all this sex has to help. What is really surprising is that such a sweet, considerate, and gentle guy can turn into such a sex craving, animalistic, control nut. Isaac loves to tease and torture me, as is evident in his slow, gyrating pelvis, his hands cupping and squeezing my ass, and his kisses and bites wherever he can reach on my neck. I can feel a particularly loud groan about to rip from my pressed lips, so I quickly move my face from his neck and slam my lips down against his. He grins against my lips and then sucks on my bottom lip as I groan onto his lips and the side of his mouth. Isaac parts from my lips and whispers, “Pull down your top.”

I moan and obey my orders.

He smirks and drinks in the sight of my large, round breasts, heaving from my hitching breath and physical contortions of the pleasure he’s giving me.

Isaac nips at the tender spots on my neck, sending shivers shooting through my spine and stinging deep inside my clit. I shudder against him; especially as he groans into my ear, “Pull down my boxers. I’m gonna give you this fat cock.”

“Oh my god,” I sigh against his collarbone as I arch my body and slip his cock back into his underarmour. I then hook my fingers under the waistband and start to slip it off of him. He lifts his hips so that I may tug his underwear down to his mid—thigh, causing his gigantic cock to spring up and slap his stomach, leaving a small trace of his precum near his navel. I slide down his body and lick and suck the precum off of his hard stomach, making sure to kiss and suck and lick all around his throbbing cock, but never actually touching it. Isaac growls and his eyes flash yellow; I almost cum just hearing him, but looking up in his golden eyes make me shudder. I tug his underwear completely off of his body and then crawl back up his body, taking a second to slurp and suck the head of his cock.

Isaac groans and looks into my eyes. “Come back up here.”

I kiss the tip of his dick and crawl back up his torso. Isaac cradles my face in one hand and squeezes my ass in the other. He plants kisses all over my face, neck, collar, and breasts, taking is time to get to my nipples. I shudder and groan as he licks circles around my left nipple, slowly wrapping it in his rough tongue and sucking it into his hot mouth. I use my right hand to prop myself up a bit and stay balanced while I slide my left hand up the back of his neck and into his thick, curly hair. Isaac lets go of my left nipple, blows cool air on it, and then kisses his way to my right nipple, pulling on it with his teeth and roughly licking it all around with his tongue. I groan loudly and gyrate my hips against his throbbing cock. “Oh baby,” I whisper.

Isaac looks up at me and slowly releases my nipple. He squeezes my ass in both hands and starts to drag me up and down his length. He grins at my pleasure—covered face, and groans animalistically through clenched teeth, “Do you want my fat cock deep in your tight pussy?”

“Oh my goodness,” I groan and collapse onto him, putting all my energy into humping him back.

He takes one hand off my ass and cups my chin with it. He brings my lips up to his, kisses me hard, and then makes me lock eyes with him. “Hmm? You want my fat cock?”

“Ooooh yes,” I moan, sucking his bottom lip into my mouth.

Isaac bites my lips and grins at my squeal. He puts his hand back onto my ass and lifts my hips. He circles his hips so he can circle the tip of his dick around my dripping entrance before pushing the fat, mushroom head that is the tip of his dick into my pussy. I bury my face into his neck and moan loudly at the feeling of his rock hard cock stretching my soaking pussy. Isaac groans as he slowly lowers me down onto the next few inches of his cock. I cry out – his thick dick stretches and fills me while his slick tip pushes and hits my g—spot as if he’s trying to carve it out of my body. Isaac smiles and pants as he starts to speed up; he digs his fingers into my hips and ass as he slides me down his cock while thrusting up into me. He buries the first eight of his monstrous ten inches deep in my aching pussy, making squeal and squirm against his chiseled body. I toss my head back as I feel my orgasm pushing its way through all the nerves in my body. Isaac kisses me roughly and sloppily before biting and pulling down my lower lip. I cry out, so he lets go and huskily whispers, “Whose pussy is this?”

My eyes roll back and I stutter out between moans, “Yours, baby.”

Isaac’s thrusts quicken and his voice deepens, “Whose pussy is this?”

“Yours, baby!” I shout out, shivering and squirming.

He murmurs against the flesh behind my ear, “Who’s baby?”

I grin, my pussy starting to quiver and clench around his cock. I moan loudly, “I—Isaac!”

“So whose pussy is this?” He groans and starts slamming as much of his cock into me as he can.

My whole body grinds against him. I bury my face into his neck again and shout against his skin, “Isaac’s! This is Isaac’s pussy!”

“Ooooh yes,” he pants, “Oh that’s fucking right. Squeeze my cock, baby.”

I widen my straddling and squeeze my inner thigh and PC muscles, which makes me cum instantly. My juices gush all down his cock, soaking his hard cock and tightening balls. Isaac yelps and growls at my orgasm and slams up into me as if it’s his last fucking ever. “This is Isaac’s pussy?”

I scream against his flesh.

I see him smirk as he continues to thrust into me – may this werewolf endurance never end. “Oh yes! Oh yes! This pussy’s Isaac’s!”

His voice is so deep and husky it’s almost unrecognizable, “And how does Isaac fuck this pussy?”

I shudder, feeling my orgasm exploding into multiple other quivers deep inside my hot, slick walls. “Like no other,” I groan, “He fucks me the best.”

“Oh yeah,” He shudders and digs his fingertips so deep into my hips he’s about to break the skin. “What’s he fucking his pussy with?”

I roll my face around his neck and stretch my arms up behind his pillow. I dig my fingers into his mattress and twist his sheets, “With a fucking monster cock.”

Isaac groans, “Does his pussy like his monster cock?”

I feel myself cumming again, harder than before. I roll my head back and groan and moan wildly, not caring if Scott hears us. “Oh! Oh! Oh, Isaac! His pussy loves getting fucked!” I gasp and yelp as Isaac rolls over so that he’s on top of me. He grins and pants as he pulls my hips up and opens my legs up. He hooks his arms around my thighs and swings my ankles over his shoulders. I roll my head back into his mattress and grab one of his small, decorative pillows to scream into. The pleasure ripping through my body proves to be too much, especially as he frees one hand to start rubbing and slapping my engorged, sensitive clit. He buries all ten inches of his throbbing, thick cock into me. He’s sweating furiously and raining all over me; the tip of his dick goes in cycles from slipping out of, sliding back into, and stretching my dripping hole to rubbing my G—spot to hitting my cervix. The pain and pleasure sends me over a third edge; I scream and spasm as I feel his balls slapping against me. Isaac lets go of me and slams his palms on either side of my chest.

He stares at me and huffs and pants as he thrusts like never before – constantly fucking me better every second. He starts grunting dirty things to me through his clenched teeth. His head tilts back and his eye roll back into his head. “You love this gigantic cock in your little pussy, huh?”

I squeal and squirm.

“You loved being fucked by a monster cock, huh?”

I squirt and scream.

“You love feeling my balls empty into your pussy?”

I flop around underneath him. “You like me riding your curves? You like me burying my cock in you?”

I reach down and cup his balls. Isaac instantly collapses onto me and groans as load after load shoot into my pussy and quickly drip out of me with the rest of my juices. Isaac flops around on top of me and humps me awkwardly to ride out his orgasm. I remove the pillow from my face so I may begin to breathe normally, but Isaac pulls out of me tortuously slow, then he kisses all over my face and neck and chest and stomach. His kisses jump to my ankles; he nips, bites, kisses, licks and sucks every inch of my flesh from my ankles to my outer hip and then back onto my inner thighs. He places fresh hickeys all over the other inner thigh hickeys he’s even me this week. I groan and watch as he wraps his arms around my hips, tugs me up to his face, and then blows cool air up and down my dripping slit. He grins mischievously down at me and murmurs against the flesh of my pussy, just above my slit, “Can you feel your pussy quivering?”

I nod furiously.

He gives me one long lick before saying, “Can you feel all my cum filling you up? Spilling out of you?”

I groan and wrap my hands up in my hair. I stare at what I can see of his amazing physique before he buries his face in my folds, licking and sucking up our juices. I cum on and in his mouth in no time at all; he rubs his mouth and face against my pussy and slick inner thighs. He growls out, “You smell so fucking good.”

I smirk at him and say, “You like the way your pussy smells.”

He smirks, shivers and shifts. I groan at the sight of my werewolf between my legs. He plants gentle kisses up and down my fully exposed pussy and growls so deeply it’s almost a doggy purr, “I love how wet I make my pussy,” he looks into my eyes and smirks, “I love how my pussy gets so hot and bothered for me.”

I groan and wiggle out of his hands. He places me back onto the bed, so I roll up and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him slowly, softly, and deeply. He sighs against my lips and wraps his arms around my waist. I stretch up a bit and cup his face in my hands. He pulls away from my lips, stares up at me, and then shifts back to his regular human self. We just look at each other through our bedroom eyes for a while; Isaac eventually breaks our silence by whispering, “I don’t know how your high school was, but Beacon Hills High throws a Fall Formal every year…”

He trails off, so I smile and ask, “Are you asking me to go with you?”

“Yeah,” he breathes and smiles. “I thought it’d be obvious that I’d want to go with you, but…” Isaac plants a quick kiss on my lips and then murmurs against them, “But I want you to know that I want to be with you, not just have you assume it.”

I twist his curls gently between the fingers on my left hand and softly scratch his back with my right hand. “Does this mean I get to watch you try on suits?”

He laughs and then kisses down my neck and onto my shoulder. He looks up at me from his head resting on my left shoulder, “That, and that I get to watch you try on dresses.”

I roll my eyes playfully.

Isaac carefully rolls up a bit and places me back down on the bed. He gets in a push-up position above me and kisses me with a sweet, gentle passion. He parts from me after a few minutes and says, “And it means that I get to take you out to a nice dinner and spend a spectacular evening with an angel.”

I feel my whole body melt into his mattress.

Isaac rolls off of me, so I start to get up, but he wraps an arm around my waist, holding me against him. I smile but whisper, “I need to get going.”

He nuzzles his nose into the back of my neck, “Do you really think that Chris doesn’t know you’re here?”

I laugh and then turn around to face him. “Touché.”

Isaac smiles, pecks the tip of my nose with a kiss, and lets me go. He slowly turns around, inviting me to spoon him. I stretch my sore body and scoot up a few inches so that I can rest my head on top of his, but Isaac turns again and scoots down a few inches. He nuzzles his face into my neck and lets me rest my head a bit above his. He wraps his left arm loosely around me and stretches his right arm underneath his pillow. I press my hand between his shoulder blades and hold him tightly against me while sliding my left hand underneath his pillow. I wrap my right leg around his hip and weave my fingers in-between his. I can feel him smile into my flesh as we drift to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave a comment!