Completely Undone

Morning After

The cool air around the woman made her groan in despair, her chocolate colored skin shivered as she instinctively tried to scoot closer to her source of heat. Inch by inch the source slowly started to disappear making her aggravated.

A low chuckle made her dark eyes peel open, slowly her sight adjusted to the light filled room before landing on the thin frame that was sitting next to her. The same smile he was wearing the day before only grew wider when her eyes landed on him. “Good morning, birthday girl. How are you feeling?”

Cinnie moaned again before turning her head to avoid the light that was beaming down on her. “Five more minutes.” She tucked her face under her arms like a shield before closing her eyes again to fall into a deep slumber.

“Don’t you want breakfast?” Tom tried to entice the woman with food, but only was rebutted with a childish noise emitting from her. Cinnie can be a grouch when woken up earlier than expected and he wasn’t prepared for that. He only blinked seeing that his taunts only aggravated her even more before she stuck out her tongue at him for being a ‘meanie’.

He only chuckled seeing that her mood was slipping away to be replaced with the demeanor he has always known. Her head now lifted up off his floor, she brushed her ombre colored hair out of her face before sitting up. “Was I sleeping on the floor?”

A yawn escaped her lips as she placed her head on her knees peering at Tom who explained the situation. She got drunk off her arse along with Paty and instead of taking her back with her drunken best friend he took her to his place so he can look after her.

“You woke up a few times asking if I had a pony named Pumpernickel and if I lived in a castle, you would ‘totally live in my place for all eternity’.” He mimicked the drunken voice he heard several hours before. Heat crept on Cinnie’s face as she hid her face from him profusely apologizing. Thankfully, he hasn’t gone through the ‘I will hump anything’ drunken stupor.

“No worri-” Tom couldn’t finish his sentence as she felt the bile rising up from her stomach and traveling towards her mouth. Dashing across the room, she made a snap judgment and puked at the wrong place.

Cinnie winced when she realized she threw up in one of his gym bags. As a comforting hand was placed on her back she quickly tried to apologize before she was interrupted with more bile creeping up. Instead of the disgusted look she surely thought he would have on his face, he continued to soothe her until she was finished.

Picking up the bag himself he threw it out before popping back inside and fixing dry toast and ginger ale to soothe her stomach. “Here.” Tom handed her the ailments for the hangover including medicine which she gladly took. Taking it all, she shyly glanced up to see Tom sitting beside her with his own breakfast.

Tom looked absolutely breathtaking in the simplest of clothes consisting of joggers and a plain white shirt with his hair slightly messy. Cinnie knew that she looked horrid without looking in the mirror. Her dress was somewhere in Tom’s flat, eyeliner possibly smeared around her eyes and lipstick stained his floor and her arms. Only wearing one of Tom’s shirts she felt uncomfortable seeing that it was almost a snug fit because of his thin frame.

Only a breath away from it being tight on her, switching from one side to the other she nibbled on her toast. “I’m staying for a few more days.” She blurted out. Well that went well considering that she felt like a nervous wreck just sitting there half naked.

Tom smiled a sparkle in his eyes. “Really? I assumed that you were flying later on today. What great news!”

Cinnie’s lips curved into a smile just like his own seeing him happy made her happy. The pit of her stomach released the butterflies fluttering in her stomach. She didn’t know what they were since there wasn’t any labels so far. They didn’t have the talk of being official only to see how things would go with long distance or maybe they were already together and she misread it?

“It is. Do you…want to do anything today? Together I mean.” There she went again being awkward around guys she likes. Any time she was around someone she liked she would either pretend she didn’t like them that much or be awkward. This time was different because she knew that Tom reciprocates her feelings and only being in one relationship prior to this didn’t give her much confidence on what to do or say.

Tom wrapped an arm around the flustered girl giving her a small peck on the lips. “Relax love. We don’t have to do anything at all. All I really want to do is to be around you and kiss you all day if that is alright with you?”

Cinnie nodded shyly as Tom kissed her once more. The feeling of his lips meshed with hers only left her mind blank, her body tensed next to his with a slight inner panic of awkwardness. What did he see in her? Her insecurities started to branch out as she kept her hands tightly close to her not wanting to make it weird by touching him.

He couldn’t see the inner turmoil she was going through. Tucking part of her hair behind her ear he only elated happiness of having her in his arms. “You’re so beautiful.” He muttered into her skin.

For some reason she didn’t believe him. He had said it so many times when they were friends only to be polite and she knew that most of her friends said it to her out of the same courtesy. Licking her lips, she muttered thanks before she stepped out of his embrace.

“I’m—er gonna go change…can I borrow some shorts or something?” Realizing she didn’t have any extra clothes with her. It would be weird if she wore her dress to hang out with him for the day and she really didn’t want to go back to Paty’s not knowing if Ben is there or not. She rather not risk walking in on something she didn’t want to see.

“What’s wrong with what you have on now? You look stunning.” Tom watched as she fidget under his gaze completely confused.

Cinnie twisted part of the shirt with her fingers until she glanced down to see that it revealed her panties. Letting go of the fabric she reasoned that she wanted to clean up a bit and get comfortable. Tom didn’t say much after this as he fetched a pair of shorts as he waited for her to clean up.

Now coming out with a clean face, free of make-up and didn’t look like a sad clown anymore climbed into bed with him and sat a decent distance away from him. Tom caught her gaze as he smirked bringing her closer to him as she squeaked. “C’mere you. I’m not going to bite.” Wedging her between his legs he wrapped his arms around her torso before flicking through the channels.

Didn’t he feel a bit weird holding her like this? They have been friends for quite some time and to switch from friends to being intimate. Cinnie couldn’t understand how he could be so comfortable with this. It was going to take some time for her to get use to with their adjustment.

Not that she didn’t like it; she loved it. Her heart pounded faster than a bullet and she didn’t know how to handle such velocity or emotions raging inside of her. When her eyes flickered down towards his hands she always assumed he would try something like slowly graze her thigh or cope a feel. Tom was a complete gentleman and kept his hands were he put them first.

Cinnie knew that he was a gentleman, but he was still a man. He wasn’t that perfect or that is what she assume he wasn’t. She was far from perfect, but he was closer to it than she was that’s for sure.

When he settled for Doctor Who she scrunched up her face in distaste. Not that she hated the show, but she couldn’t understand the concept or get into it. She always fell asleep during an episode and she tried so hard to watch the first season but gave up after the fifth one.

Instead of asking him to change the channel, she kept her mouth shut seeing that Tom clearly loved the show. So she did a tactic she was known for. She daydreamed while he enjoyed his show, she did this numerous of times with her family. Being the only girl and filled with males, she was surrounded by sports and other things she wasn’t fond of and improved her skills of zoning out.

Her mind sometimes would wander to the show before going off into her daydreams again. Cinnie jumped when she felt a pair of lips graze her cheek. “Come on, Paty wants you home. She demands for some girl time.”

Blinking, she nodded stupidly before sliding out of bed and scouring the place for her dress. Once she found it, she slipped it on before seeing that her birthday crown was in the living room. Gathering her purse and heels, she followed Tom out to the car where he drove her home.

They chatted on their way there coming up with dinner plans before she left. Cinnie wanted to spend more time with him other than just dinner, but he was busy. Being a full time actor that paid well had its downsides, not having a lot of free time.

“I’ll see you tomorrow?” Tom twisted his body towards her with his brows raised in question.

“Of course.” She received a loving kiss on the lips before she stepped out of the car with Tom as he walked her to the front door. Cinnie jumped when her back was pressed against the door, a small moan emitted from her mouth at the contact. His hand gripped her waist bringing her closer to him while her hands stayed by her side. She kissed back hoping it was efficient.

Suddenly the pressure on her back was relieved only a few seconds later to clash with the floor. A small scream escaped her lips during the fall before she winced in pain. Tom hurriedly went to her aid as Paty’s voice along with Tom’s meshed together.

“Hey!—what are you doing on the floor, Cin?” Paty questioned, she tilted her head to the side as she observed the couple that slowly stood up together. Her dark eyes glancing at her shy best friend who was avoiding eye contact only to assume one thing. “Oh my God! You two had sex!” She pointed a finger at them with a gleeful smile.

A hand slapped over her mouth to reveal it was Cinnie whose eyes widened in shock. “N-no! Don’t think like that, Paty!” She hissed quietly.

Paty pursed her lips as she pulled Cinnie’s hand off her mouth. “Alright. Thanks for bringing her home, Tom.” Her eyes stayed glued on Cinnie who looked more nervous than before.

“No, thank you for reuniting us.” Tom placed a hand on Cinnie’s shoulder and with a whisper he confirmed the dinner plans they had tomorrow night when she nodded. As Tom left the two girls, Paty grinned slyly as she bumped shoulders with her best friend.

“So, how was your night?”

“I really don’t remember.” She mumbled, “You don’t either.” Quickly adding before Paty can come up with an impossible conclusion of something that hasn’t happened yet. Just the image itself made Cinnie’s heart pound in her chest. They weren’t even close to that stage yet.

Paty frowned, “You’re right I don’t, but you un-doubtly had fun.” A cheesy smile replaced the frown as she remembered snippets of what happened last night.

Cinnie furrowed her brows at the new word her friend came up with; she didn’t think to say anything since Paty was known to make up words to express herself. “Er, yes I did. Thank you for the wonderful birthday. It was wonderful. Now I have to start planning yours.”

Paty dismissed her idea of having hers planned when her best friend’s birthday just recently passed. It was also a tradition to let the person have a full week for their birthday. Honestly she didn’t plan for her and Ben to be alone together part of the night while Tom took Cinnie to roam the city. It all worked well if she said so herself, Cinnie arrived at the bar with a full blown smile that mirrored Tom’s. Something happened.

“Cinnie, please tell me what happened between you two. Puh-lease?” Paty jutted out her lower lip.

“Only if you tell me what happened with you and Ben…is he here?” Her eyes darted around the small flat wondering if the man would appear suddenly.

“He left earlier this morning. He stayed with me to make sure I didn’t drown in my own vomit before he left. There were sparks last night, I do remember that. Kisses were exchanged and possible groping from my part, I blame the alcohol though…that was it. Now you.”

Cinnie wasn’t surprised that Paty groped Ben in some way. Look at the man, he was gorgeous and Paty tended to get more hands on when she had vodka shots in her. Now it made her wonder if she groped Tom in any way, he did share with her that she was acting like a child when they left, but did she attempt to rip his clothes off and have her way with him?

Her cheeks grew hot, “Erm, well Tom told me that I was acting like a kid when we left the club. Probably dancing around like a fool and maybe groped him, he didn’t go into details with last night. I threw up in his gym bag this morning, he made me breakfast and wanted to stay in for a while before you called. Shared a few kisses and then he left.”

Paty groaned throwing her head back, “That’s all nice, but what happened before you got drunk. Details woman!”

Cinnie bit her lip before telling her how they went to the same restaurant when Tom got his role as Loki as well as her book deal. They had desert, Tom placed a candle in her pudding and sang happy birthday before chatting for a little bit. Tom shared his concern of how much he truly missed her before stepping out for a walk where he kissed her out of the blue. She watched as Paty sighed dreamily at her story grinning ear to ear about her best friend’s romantic relationship.

“I don’t know if we are in a relationship. Tom said we would discuss matters today, but we haven’t really said anything about it yet.”

“You have dinner plans! That’s something! How can you not be in a relationship if he kissed you? If you are still uncertain you should ask Tom when you go to dinner with him.”

Cinnie’s face etched with concern, “That’s what I’m worried about. There is no reason for us to be in a relationship with me going back to the states only a few days away. Long distance relationship never work out and I’m scared that Tom will realize that it won’t work.”

It was understandable that she thought that way. With little to no experience in the relationship world personally she has seen most of her friends in long distance relationship end up in a bloody mess. Things transpire, people cheat, people distance themselves from their boyfriend/girlfriend and slowly they forget about the person. She didn’t want Tom to forget about her and with his status in the media he surely will, wouldn’t he?

Paty surely saw the concern on her face, placing hands of comfort on her shoulders; she shook her a bit before ranting. “There is no one on Earth Tom wants to be with other than you. He has been fancying you for years, why would he stop now?”

“Maybe he will realize that I wasn’t worth pursuing.”

“Wrong. He realized that waiting for the right moment for you two was well worth it. He has you now; he will never let you go, trust me.” Paty stated; there was no way in hell she wouldn’t have known. She was the receiving end of endless phone calls of Tom as he wanted to see Cinnie again without being too obvious. He was smitten by her after the first few meetings and slowly grew into something strong enough for him to continue to pursue.

Cinnie pursed her lips not wanting to talk about the subject any longer. “And you and Ben? What’s going on there? Something was going on before I left with Tom.”

A small blush tinted her cheeks, “We’re taking things slow. Going on a few dates to see where this leads us. Hopefully I don’t throw up on his shoes again.” She mumbled. Both girls had a horrific night with their possible boyfriends and with optimistic eyes; they set on making it better.

“That’s great! I’m so happy for you. When are you going to see each other again?” Cinnie leaned on the counter as Paty told her that Ben was going to pop in at her flat later on today, a few hours before Tom when she told her the time.

“I probably won’t be home. I suggest you staying at Tom’s tonight?” Paty smiled goofily when Cinnie narrowed her eyes at her friend. Her best friend didn’t know when to give up, the girl wanted Cinnie to have something before she left. Playfully pushing her friend, she announced that she was going to take a shower to clean herself up remembering that she was still in her dress from lasts night.

While traveling to the guest room, Cinnie couldn’t stop grinning all the way there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited for this story. I've been planning for a week since my beautiful friend wrote me that one-shot. Now it's a story and I can't wait to continue writing this one :D Hope you enjoy it