‹ Prequel: Somebody or Nobody?

Exposed

The past explains...

Their lips crashed together as she drove her nails in his back. He moaned softly in pain and pleasure as he started kissing her neck. She caught her breath everytime his lips touched her. It was not what either of them had expected doing this night, but it did not matter anymore. He undressed her quickly and kissed her breasts. She could hear her own moans echo in the room. She gave up on her mind as he came into her. Whatever happened tonight, she could not stop it anymore anyway…and she didn't want to.

-A weak earlier-

Amy looked at the massive plane she'd just gotten off. She was here, New York city! She got her luggage and stepped outside. It was a rather sunny day with hardly any clouds. The sky seemed pink trough her purple sunglasses that consumed half her face. She called a cab over and showed the adress. He said they would be there in a short while. Everything had gone surprisingly smooth since she got off the plain.

"Where do you come from miss?" the driver asked.

"Brittain." she smiled polite.

"Lovely place." the driver smiled. "What brought you here?"

"I want to be a musician." she smiled by the thought how many times these cab drivers must hear that.

"Well you have the look for it, if I may say so miss."

"Thank you." she replied, as the driver pulled in next to a little appartmentcomplex.

Layla heard a car pull in under her window. A girl came out of the door with soft red hair and almost silly big sunglasses. But she could wear them.

"Are you Amy Lockwood?!" she screamed out of the window.

"Yes, that's me." the girl said in reply as she struggled with her bags.

"Wait a sec, I'm coming down to help you with that." she said as she grabbed some hoodies and pulled them un fast as she ran down stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story, so I am still a little bit finding myself in it, so...
Please comment what you think.