Status: I hope you will like my story. :)

Within Two Minutes

Minimally forever (For the first time)

****A FEW MONTHS LATER****
“Oh finally, you’re as slow as a turtle, David!” I said and smiled at him after he came out of the house. “I can’t for it! I’m not so slow maybe you are too eager.” He responded and wrapped his arms around my neck. “No, I’m not. You’re late. Almost 32 minutes.” “Don’t complain! You don’t deserve any kisses, then.” “No, no! You can’t do this to me because your kisses make me alive. So, kiss me, hmm?” I smiled mischievously.” “Don’t do it! I’m lost.” I didn’t stop smiling that way and he couldn’t stand it. He kissed me for a long time.

The walk
I held David’s hand before I said: “It’s perfect weather, right? Sunny.” “Yeah, gorgeous blue sky without a cloud.” He giggled. I loved how he smiled. “I hope you had an amazing sleep, minikin.” I said. I was provoking him how I called him. David hates this designation. “Don’t provoke me, Pierre.” He answered still somewhat with equanimity. “Come on, minikin!” He was a bit angry. “You know what? If you wanna make me angry I will taunt you because of how your hair looked like when you were a kid, hmm?” Okay, my mischievous smile disappeared from my face. “Your very long curly hair, hmm? Do you like it, Curlicue?” He made me angry. Well, I admit it, I had really long hair but it’s past, isn’t it? I pushed him to the side – just for fun. “Hey, what are you doing, Curlicue?” He did the same. “Stop calling me like that!” I pushed him more again. “Why are you pushing me? Curl!” He screamed. “Shut your mouth, minikin!” Time after time we were pushing each other. “Don’t you give me a break?!” He asked. I chuckled and answer. “NO!” I pushed him more then before. He fluctuated, grabbed my arm and pulled me down. We fell into a grass. Well, that wasn’t grass but around us was barley. “Oh, Pierre, I hate you!” He said smilingly and held my shoulders. “Oh, come on! I know you cannot hate me.” I answered provocatively. “Grrrrr… That’s great! We’re lying in the barley. Why not?” I was still smiling. “But it’s a romantic situation, isn’t it?” He just tittered. As I looked into his beautiful hazel deep eyes I was lost. I ran my finger over his face. I pressed my lips against his. He rested his hands on my head and fondled gently. I gave the hair from his face away and kissed him more passionately. After a while of our passionate kissing I rested my head on his chest. “Davie?” I asked happily. “Yeah? What?” “You are the sweetest man I know, really.” “You crazy. You’re my sweetheart.” He said childly. He kept fondling me in my hair while I played with his chainlet. “I’m really glad I found you.” I looked up before continuing. ”I don’t know what I would do without you, my snuggle Pooh. I'm afraid of losing you, honey, I just don’t wanna-“ he silenced me by giving a finger on my lips. “Pierre, you will never lose me. I’m just really happy with you and I don’t care what people think. If Rudolph’s crew wants to humiliate us so be it. It’s not nice to hear but what? Don’t forget I love you…!” He said seriously before he stroked my cheek. “I’m just afraid that-“ “Pierre!” He admonished me. “Yea, okay, sorry… I love you, too.” Then I kissed him.

After a while (in David’s room)
I sat on the edge of David’s bed. And inasmuch as we got slightly wet David had to take his wet T-shirt down. The view was amazing. “Don't heckle me, David!” He knew very well what he was doing. Deliberately he turned to me. “What?” He asked. “Don’t do it or I won’t be able to keep myself in control.” I responded while looking at his unclothed body. He smiled only and approached to me. He sat on my legs astride and wrapped his arms around my neck. He was provoking me more an more. He licked his lips slowly. “David…” After that he was only a few inches from me and bit my lower lip. We were kissing passionately. I ran my hand over his back down. I grabbed his ass hungrily and it made David hiss into my mouth. He ran his fingers through my hair. I stopped kissing him and looked into his eyes. “David, I want you.” I said gaspingly. My body was flooded by lust of his body. David tumbled me on the bed. He ran his hand over my wet T-shirt. It evidently made difficult his work. “Take the shirt off.” I did what he said and then he lay back at me and started kissing me. His hand ran over my, this time, naked body below and below. His hand went under my pants and that made me moan. He stopped kissing me and instead started to lick and suck my neck. “Damn.” I grasped piece of featherbed firmly. He ran his hand up and down. I moaned louder. “David, go ahead!” He listened to me and went below in kisses. He kissed my chest, my belly, my underbelly … I moaned really loudly. David unbuttoned my pants and now his tongue took a turn. I was breathing heavily. David licked my cock down and up, at the very top. I stroked his hair. He sucked it. I gasped all the time. He quickened his movements up and down. My cock hardened and my every abdominal muscle tensed. I almost squirted semen but I didn’t want to in such a short period of time. “David, come here.” I commanded him and pulled him closer to me. He lay on me just a moment and then I said: “Do you have lubricant?” I asked eagerly. “In the first drawer of my bedside table.” I smiled shortly and reached out for it. “I want you so bad, hon.” I gasped again and was only a few inches from his lips. I kissed him. “Take off your pants, Davie.” He nodded shortly, smiled and I helped him to do it. David got down on his knees and I knelt behind him, kissing him passionately. “Are you ready?” “Ready. Come into me, honey.” I gave him one last kiss, David bent forward and leaned on his elbows. I lubricated my penis and threw the tube of lubricant away on the bed. I grabbed him by the hips. I slipped into him for the first time very slowly. David moaned aloud. Then I did the same but a bit more quickly this time. I speed up and got into him more and more. He was groaning all the time. He gripped the lappet of pillow strongly by one of his hands and the other hand ran over his penis. “Don’t stop!” He commanded me. It didn't take a long time before my sperm came out into his ass. He hissed and cried out so much that tears welled up. I looked up and moaned, too. I pulled my penis out and David lay on his back. I lay on him and immediately I fondled his belly while sucking and licking his cock. He stroked my hair. I sucked him more quickly. “More, Pie!” I put his whole penis into my mouth and then licked his glans penis. David’s semen came out onto my chin and down on my neck and chest. Immediately I went up and bit his earlobe. David hissed again before I began kissing him.

While doing that he was fondling my back and bum. After a while of our passionate kissing I rested my head on his chest. “It was amazing, Pie.” David whispered. I looked up at him and smiled widely. “Is everything okay?” I asked. “Yes, don’t worry. That was perfect. I love you.” “I love you, too, Davie.” I kissed him and lay back on him.

So, the night was perfect. I will never forget it. This will be the most unforgettable moment in my entire life, really.