Status: I hope you will like my story. :)

Within Two Minutes

Simple Plan

Where the hell is he?! I told to myself. I called him to come because I had to say my plan for our first anniversary to someone. And who got into my mind first? – JACK. We agreed on coming to me at 3 pm. Now it’s almost 4 o’clock and Jack is nowhere. Of course, he had to adjust his hair as always.

The doorbell is finally ringing.

“Hey, where have you been so long?” Immediately after opening the door, I snapped at him. “Hey, blockhead, I did not have to come! I could give up on you! So be glad you have such a great friend!” Of course he wasn’t serious. We just laughed. Then he entered into my house and walked straight to my bedroom.

“So what's the plan?” Jack asked eagerly before he lay down on the bed with his muddy socks. “Hey, you tainted my bedding!” “Don’t be angry!” He answered before he sat up. “How come you got muddy socks? You went outside without boots or what?” “Oh, no, but I went over the road while texting you so I stepped in a muddy puddle. So what?” “You’re such a moron, Maurice!” We laughed.

“So let's get to the point. The day after tomorrow is our first anniversary and I don’t wanna spoil it. I want it to be tiptop anniversary, okay?” “Of course. First hand me the Crispy.” I handed it to him annoyed. “So, after our training I wanna go to a florist's and buy a bouquet, I don’t know … hmm … of roses, of course.” “Hmm, not bad. And what next?” “I’m gonna take him to dinner. A lot of candles on the table … a nice ambience and–“ “Just romantic evening, right? Just with all the trimmings. But hey, dude, so take him to a night walk around Montreal, then.” “Hmm, it sounds very good. This is the first time, something intelligent came out of your mouth.” I said and chuckled smugly. “You asshole!” “Then we will go home and just … you know what I mean?” “Oh, you wanna rape him?” He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “Well…” I hesitated whether I could tell him about what happened or not. “Whoa, whoa! Is there something I don’t know about?” Jack asked and raised an eyebrow again. “You know, I … we … Jack, just we made love a few days ago.” I decided to tell him about it because I didn’t really want to listen to his taunts. “Well, and … well done, buddy! Welcome among mature men! How was it?” I was glad he didn’t tease me. “That was amazing, just unforgettable. Jack, I’m just so deep in love with him.” I blushed at that memory. “I see it. Hey, I saw you walking around the field a couple days ago, I called on you so aloud and not a single one of you turned at me! You strutted like two love doves, damn.” Jack said smilingly with ironically angry voice. “I cannot help but love him so much, Maurice.” I was daydreaming. “You’re unteachable, I say this over and over again.” We smiled before Jack continued: “Okay, okay … whatever, so it will be great evening if you won’t spoil it. No, really, it’s a good plan. Simple but great.” “It WILL be the most amazing, unforgettable evening of my life and the evening will be spent with person I love.” I smiled dreamily. “Good luck, buddy.” Jack said before patting on my shoulder. “Thanks Jack for your coming.” I said. Jack stood up before saying: “And I hope it will be an awesome anniversary, okay? I keep my fingers crossed, dude.”