Status: I hope you will like my story. :)

Within Two Minutes

Dash it

I’m home for a week. Everything goes well for the time being. David often comes to us, so I’m glad I’m not so alone.

“Pierre, are you ready to go?” David asked while I was driving to the hallway. Although I got accustomed so my arms still hurt from spinning the wheels. I stopped in front of David’s feet. “Yes, I’m ready. We can go.” I said, smiled and whereupon David did the same. “Take the anorak, baby, there’s windy.” I didn’t hesitate and took it because when I was looking out from the window I saw moving branches in the air and falling leaves on the cold ground so I just decided.

David's taking me in a wheelchair through the park. It's a beautiful colorful autumn. Maple leaves are falling from the trees down all around us. “David, can you stop here, please?” I asked him to stop in front of the pond. “Sure, honey.” I loved that view. I was looking around and then I sniffed the fresh air. “I could be here for hours. In a beautiful nature with beloved person, what more could you want. It's almost perfect.” I said with a sigh. “Almost?” David asked me curiously. “Almost. Now if only I could stand next to you and warm you with my body.” As I finished I looked down at my feet. David put his hand on my shoulder. “Pierre …” I sighed and looked at approaching and noisy gang. It was the last thing I wanted to see. Rudolph’s crew. I've not seen them pretty long time and I'm not even missing them. They were probably about 10 meters away and they didn’t stop approaching. “David, I want go home.” I decided quickly. “Sure, let’s go.” He turned the wheelchair and wanted to walk away but … “So what, faggots? I haven’t seen you for a long time. How come? Pierre, people around you have to fuss over around you as servants and you can't wipe your ass alone, right? You simulator!” Rudo screamed as we were leaving but he didn’t care. He had to bring me down, of course. “Fuck you and get out, you idiot!” David turned his head and faced him. “What? Our fag got mad? Hah! You can't even fuck well, right? Pierre, you will probably have to settle with oral sex, what?” It pissed David off so he went briskly to him. “Do you have any feelings? Buzz off, a poor fellow!! Don’t dare to scold him again or I promise I’ll KILL YOU! You dickwad!” David screamed aloud and went back to me while I was crying. It was horrible to hear. “Oh, you can scream, cocksucker?” “You know what? FUCK YOU! Nobody is curious about your insults! And you are embarrassing!” He didn't want to talk to him so he took me and we went home as quickly as possible. During our way back home we didn't say a single word.

“You're already here, boys?” My mum exclaimed from the kitchen. We didn’t answer and instead David told me: “Are you cold? If you are I’ll make you tea.” “No, I’m not. I wanna talk to you, Davie.” I really wanted to talk over the topic about Rudolph's bad behavior. “Sweetheart, if you want to talk about Rudo, forget it. I don’t just want you to care about it. He’s an idiot.” David said firmly and went around me. I grabbed his hand. “Davie. I’m just…it was NOT nice to hear.” “Pierre, I know. I know it, honey. But I've told you several times that he has no heart, okay? Let it go.” He finished and then I burst into tears. As he glimpsed my tearful eyes, he told: “Honey, go to your room, okay? We can talk, if you want.” I didn’t stop crying. “Davie, don’t tell my parents I’m crying, please.” He nodded shortly and went to the kitchen to make tea and meanwhile I went to my bedchamber.

“Here you are, honey. Your favorite black tea with lots of sugar.” David said and put the cup of tea on my bedside table. “Thank you.” I thanked before continuing: “Can you help me to sit on the bed, please?” I tried to do it alone but again unsuccessfully. “Sure, come on.” He grabbed my arms and picked me up, and then I sat on the edge of the bed. “Davie, I don’t simulate, trust me, please.” I didn’t want David to think I’m simulator and that I want everybody to fuss over around me. He sat down opposite me and put his hand on my shoulder. “I believe you, honey. Don’t worry, hmm?” I nodded slowly and rested my head in his lap. He began fondling me over my hair. “Pierre, all you need is to NOT spoil your life with such a wretch like him. You have the greatest parents who will support you and guard you all the time so don’t waste your time with that imbecile, okay?” David calmed me a bit. “But you keep me afloat most. I love you, Davie.” “I love you, too, my teddy bear.” I smiled happily. “I love the way you make me feel when I’m with you. It’s incredible, you always know how to make me smile even when I’m down. Your smile makes my tears go away. All I now care about is being with you forever and at least another week to it.” I said and looked up into his beautiful hazel eyes. “No, no. We will be together forever and at least two weeks to it, okay?” I grinned and David continued: “I love you, Pierre. We CAN overcome it together.” He finished and kissed my forehead.