Status: I hope you will like my story. :)

Within Two Minutes

Thank goodness!

Monday – at school

The bus finally got in front of school. I hate these boring and long ways. I put the headphones out of my ears and went to the school’s corridor. I looked forward to see him again. I missed his angelic voice. I stood in front of my locker and tried to open it. During my attempts I glimpsed Rudolph and his crew. David crossed their way. “What, the fuck are you doing, poof?!” As Rudolph nudged him he crashed into the lockers. He took David’s collar and screamed face to face: “Don’t fuck with me! Do you know who I am?! You rather go suck a dick of another slut as you, dickwad!” He was totally frightened. I went towards them, immediately. “Don’t touch him. I advise you well! Don't call him names! Leave him alone! Get out!” I screamed and Rudo only laughed. “Who do you think you are?! Dude, this school is full of faggots!” As he said he folded hands on his chest. I glanced David’s fear in his eyes. “I told you! Get out of here!” He listened to me surprisingly and walked away.

“Are you okay, Davie?” I asked cautiously and stroked his cheek. “Ye-ah, su-ure… thank you.” He stuttered quietly. “Really? You look frightened. Ignore him. He is an idiot who hereby increases self-esteem.” “Maybe, you are right. Thank you once more.” “Don’t thank. It’s alright. I wouldn't leave you in the lurch, never.” He smiled at me. I was in cloud nine and I did the same. “Okay, I gotta go. I’m sorry.” He sounded nervous as he rubbed his hands. “Fine. Take care.” “You too, peace.”

The noisy class calmed down as Mr. Moreau came in. “Stand up, students!” ----- “Sit down, please. I’ve got a big new for you. I have applications for ski training in Fernie Alpine. So, if you want, there are some papers with information here.” “It’s gonna be awesome!” Jack said and I started research. “Will the second class go, too?” “Of course, they will.” I was really happy. Maybe David would go, too. I’m gonna ask him because two weeks with MY beautiful sweetie would be perfect. Wait…Did I say ‘MY’?

*********

I waited for David in front of school for almost half an hour and he’s finally going. “Hey, who are you waiting for?” “Try to guess!” “Uhm...I don’t know.” “For you, I need to talk to you. Don't you hurry somewhere?” “Nope. I’ve got free time.” “Okay, I wanna ask you something.” “Fine.” He smiled as he leaned on the wall. “Did Moreau tell you about the ski training?” “Yep, are you gonna go, too?” He surprised me with that question. “I would like to go but I don’t know if I'll outlast without basketball.” I shook my head and grinned at him. “Hey, so take a ball there. Hah.” We laughed and I stopped and said: “That’s a good idea. You’re right.” We laughed more than before. “But you ARE gonna go, that?” His sad eyes made me nonplus. “Of course.” I said softly. “Hey, so we can be in the room together.” David said happily. “That would be great. I’m already looking forward.” We exchanged gentle smiles and separated.