Status: I hope you will like my story. :)

Within Two Minutes

First date

Mangiafoco – 6.00 pm
I’m nervous. Truly. Maybe every minute I look at my watch. Will it all be okay? Just do NOT goof up!

I was totally enchanted. The closer he was approaching the more nervous I was. His beautiful messy hair, his white shirt with black and white vestee, his dark blue tight jeans … he just was … just so attractive. I was not able to say a word. “Hi,” David greeted. I only stared down at the charming angel. “Oh, how do you do that every time I see you, you look more handsome!” “You crazy. Thank you.” he said and smiled sweetly. Then I gave him a red rose. He sniffed and told me: “It smells sweet. Thank you, honey.” Then I felt a tender kiss on my lips.

**********

We savored the food and the tasty wine with a scented candle in the middle of table. “It's like a fairytale. In a perfect place with a perfect person.” It was beautiful to hear when nice music was playing. “With a perfect person?” “Yeah, I mean you. That was a compliment.” He raised an eyebrow and smiled foolishly. I gave him a sweet smile in return. “You always know how to make me feel better, darling.” I leaned over the table and kissed him softly. Then I took his hand. “I’m happy, David, because of you. Although we know each other only a few months I can say I’m totally into you.” “Baby, you’re absolutely crazy, you know? I’ve got three words for you now ... I love you.” I only smiled providently and replied: “Je t’aime aussi, mon chéri.”

I went to accompany him home. All the way we went hand-in-hand and talked about random topics. We came in front of David’s house. “Thank you for the perfect evening, Pierre.” Then I pulled him close. “I’m glad I could spend this evening only with you. That was really impeccable.” “Can’t wait to see you again.” David said, cuddled up to me and kissed me as he pulled away. “I love you.” After that we exchanged a lots and lots of kisses. “Okay, see you on Monday at school. I’ll be there waiting for you, right?” “Sure, sweetheart. Bye, bye.” “Take care, honey.” I said and gave him one last kiss.

In bed
I don’t know why but I’m still thinking about that evening. I felt so great. You know, nobody understands what I feel for him. Some might say that this is an ordinary guy but he’s not. He’s really special. He’s different from the others. Almost every boy my age yearns only about sex and that’s it what I don’t care about. So it was hard for me to find a boy who acts like me. The more I esteem him … OK, I’ll never forget that day. I CAN imagine spending my entire life with him.