Status: I hope you will like my story. :)

Within Two Minutes

Troubles

Monday; in front of the school
“Hello, my little angel. I hope you had an amazing sleep.” As soon as I finished the sentence, I kissed him, of course, as always. “Hi. You won’t believe what I dreamed about!” “Hmmmm, go on.” I said and then took his hand and together we went to school.

“…………and GUESS what happened then. I went round the big strange frightening house and-“ A strident voice interrupted him as we were coming to the lockers. “What’s up fags?! How was your weekend? Did you fuck a lot?!” Rudolph screamed and behind him was his crew, laughing. “Hey, you got a problem?! Shut your mouth!” I shouted. “What, Davey. Did his balls slap against your chin?” his continuing made me angry. “What?? What you said? What the fuck you said?!” “You heard well, assfucker!” He answered before staring at David. There were only a few inches between their faces. “Don’t be afraid. I won’t hurt you. I’ll only fuck your ass! And you will scream like a fucking woman!” That was too much for me. My patience ran out. I defended David with my body. “Shut up and get out of my sight! Idiot! What do you think about yourself? You think you are a king of world or what?! Be so kind and get out!” I screamed and pushed him to the chest. “Nobody will scold him! Especially you!” I said and pushed him again. “You'd better watch what you have between your legs! Bugger!” All people around laughed and after that they walked away.

“Oh, David, you’re alright?” “Yep, but…” Again, his eyes filled with tears. “Is there something wrong?” I pulled him closer and held his hands. “No, but … you know, I don’t wanna listen to his pathetic insults. I can’t stand it anymore. It happens almost every day. It’s horrid.” “Come on, don’t think about it. He is an idiot who has nothing else to do. He just tried to provoke us. Don’t worry. He isn’t worth it.” “It’s really distasteful. I don’t wanna see him again, it’s true … let’s go to the classroom.” “If you promise me that you will not think about him. Think about something else, right?” “I promise.” “Okay, let’s go.” I said before I kissed him on his forehead.

********

These days went by and in the course of time our basketball team got to the final. The year-long hard work has paid off. Honestly, nervousness engulfed me. It’s few days before our BIG DAY. When we got this far, so we have to follow through to a victorious end. We’re on it!