Status: I hope you will like my story. :)

Within Two Minutes

Nervousness (Romance)

The match is tomorrow. All the way to David I contemplated about it. Normally the way took me about ten minutes but now it was almost three-quarters of an hour. I rang the doorbell before standing in front of huge glass door. I saw a puny silhouette and then I realized it was David.

The door opened. “Oh, hi, honey.” He greeted and then I hugged him tightly. “What’s going on, Pie?” “Nothing, nothing I needed to see you and touch you and kiss you.” I said quickly and bit hesitantly. I can say I stuttered. “Did something happen?” David asked solicitously. “No, no … I only … I want you Davie.” And then I started to kiss him. I couldn't break away from his lips. “Oh, Pierre, stop, stop. Let’s go to my room, okay?” I nodded before he grabbed my hand.

In the room I started to kiss him again. I didn’t feel like stopping. He was so sweet. I had to get the nervousness of myself somehow. “Hey, is it because of the nervousness of the match?” He asked, smiling. “Yes. You know, I had never been so nervous in my entire life.” “Don’t worry. I’m sure you can do it.” As he finished he started kissing me. Initially he was giving me only soft kisses and then more and more passionate. He rested his hand on my chest. I think he could feel as I tensed. Divine feeling of lust engulfed my whole body. At that moment I really needed him, his soft kisses and gentle touches. I laid him on the bed in kisses. Then we exchanged sweet passional looks. I started kissing him fondly again. My hand went under his white singlet. David moaned quietly into my mouth. After that I looked at him inquiringly. My eyes asked if I can continue. He nodded shortly. I pressed my lips against his while undressing his top. It made him raise a bit. When I finally managed to take off his shirt and throw it away, he took my golden chainlet and pulled me closer. He bit my lower lip before I moaned quietly. After that, we looked at each other. I gave out short and thick breaths. Then I moved lower and started kissing him on the neck. David fondled me and his fingers passed through my hair. I touched him gently. I moved even lower at his belly, kissing. My tongue went around his bellybutton. It made him more moaning. I placed my hand on his crotch before he gripped my hair tighter. In moaning David told me quietly: “Oh, Pierre … Don’t stop, honey.” I looked up at him, smiling weakly before continuing. I wanted him more and more. I unbuckled his belt and after a short while unbuttoned his pants slowly. I moved up and started kissing his lips again. I pulled my hand under his pants and then I moved my hand under his boxers. He gave much louder groan. I felt his full body tensed. I leaned over him and bit his earlobe. Another wave of delight engulfed us. I moved down again and licked his underbelly, I went bellow and bellow and bello- “Pierre, wait,” David said frightened. “What?” I asked confused. “I am not ready, yet.” He said quietly. “Oh, sorry, I’m sorry. I was too hasty. Sorry, baby.” “There’s no need to apologize but you know … we are together short time and I’m just no-not ready.” He responded haltingly before I moved up. “Surely, I understand you. Until you will be ready - you will be ready. But I want you to not to think I wanna hurt you, okay? You’re my poppet and I want you to be okay. I'm not going to pressure you.” I explained. “But if I disappointed you–“ “No, you didn’t.” I looked at him seriously as I said. Then I kiss him softly and lay on his chest. “I don’t only want to rush it, Pierre.” “I know, I know.” I said, fondling his belly.