Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 10 (Hannah's P.O.V.)

Chapter 10 (Hannah’s P.O.V.)

“There you are.” Tracey exclaimed as she walked over to my car. “What took you so long?”

I rolled my eyes at her. “Just get in the car.”

“Wait, were you doing the naughty?” Tracey exclaimed as she hopped in the seat behind me. She was always doing that, but what did you expect when I owned a convertible. I knew she sat there so I couldn’t reach her to smack her. I grumbled to myself as Sabrina slid into the passenger’s seat beside me.

“Tracey, be nice.” she lectured her as she fastened her seatbelt.

“Fine,” I heard from behind me as I pulled out of the parking lot. That was when the true torture began. I knew that it would only be worse when we got back to my place.

“So?” Tracey started again, “What did you two do?”

I rolled my eyes again, “Nothing.”

Sabrina looked over at me, “No, seriously Hannah. What did you two do?”

“We ate my sandwich and had some ice cream.”

“That’s it?!” I heard from behind me. “No cuddling, no kissing, no talking?! Nothing?!”

I sighed, “We talked.”

“About?” Sabrina leaned over toward me.

“Just about stuff in general. There really wasn’t much that was specific.” Before I could say anything else, I saw Sabrina giving Tracey an evil grin. Then my car was filled with singing.

“Hannah and Liam sitting in a tree,” “K-I-S-S-I-N-G” rang from beside me, while behind me there was an improvisation, “F-U-C-K-I-N-G”

I took a quick glance in my rear view mirror before doing a brake check. I heard an ‘oomph’ as something, more specifically Tracey’s face, made contact with the back of my seat. I had a huge grin on my face as continued down the road.

“What the fuck?!” Trace exclaimed. Sabrina began to snort as I looked at Trace in my mirror. She was rubbing her face, glaring back at me.

“You should learn to watch your language, damn it.”

My car then erupted in laughter, which was still going as I parked my car. I started to put my top up as they climbed out and got their things.

“Dude,” Tracey said pointing into my car, “My face is still on your seat.”

“Your face better be attached to your head.” I said as I locked my car.

“Oh shut it.” Trace huffed before heading for the door. I chuckled as Bri and I followed her. It didn’t take long for the three of us to reach my apartment. The other two waited impatiently as I unlocked the door. I barely had time to get out of the way, before they hurried in and dropped their things.

“That is so heavy.” Sabrina sighed as she plopped down in my recliner.

“Maybe it wouldn’t be if you guys hadn’t bought so much.” I said as I looked at the mess of bags that was trying to consume my living room. There were bags from at least four different stores.

“Well we had to save up for what you were missing out on.” Sabrina said as she slid over sideways in the chair.

“Here.” Tracey said from behind me before something slapped me in the back of the head. Whatever it was stayed on my head until I pulled it off to look at it. I was holding a shirt that was a deep red. I unfolded it to see that it had holes where my shoulders were and read ‘Turn it up.’ I turned and looked at Tracey.

“Thanks.”

“Catch,” was her reply as she tossed an entire bag at me. I looked from the bag to her.

“What’s this?” I asked as I sat down on the couch and began to look through the bag.

“What do you think it is?” Tracey remarked, “Its clothes for you, genius.”

I could feel the two of them watching me as I sifted through the bag. Everything I could see was great, it was so me. I just looked how my friends knew me and my style so well, I just hoped they remembered what sizes I wore too.

“Thank you.” I smiled at the two of them. They grinned back.

“So?” Tracey started, “What shall we do now?”

“I don’t know.” Sabrina grumbled as she leaned her head off the arm of the chair. “But I do want to do something.”

“How about we have another movie?” Tracey suggested, batting her eyes at me.

“Okay,” I stood up, “But this better be cleaned up before I get back in here.” I was pointing to the mountain of bags. Tracey groaned as she began to move stuff. I picked up my own bag and took it into my room. I was about to walk back into the living room when I felt my phone go off. I pulled it out of my pocket to see it was from Liam.

Did u get home ok?

Yeah. And the girls bought me some clothes :)

Well wasnt that sweet of them

I nodded to myself as I typed my reply, Yeah it was

There was a pause before his next message appeared, So do u want to hang out again?

I stared at my phone. Wait, he was asking me to hang out again. Why? Was I really that interesting or something.

Sure, I guess.

There was another pause before, We dont have to if u dont want to

I could tell that he was hurt. I felt bad. It was nothing against him at all, I was just a little shocked was all.

No we can.

Ok :) so when?

I thought for a minute. I had work at three tomorrow, maybe we was free tomorrow morning.

I’m good for tomorrow before 3

I waited for his reply. I guessed he was checking his schedule. I cant :( Got more recording and interview

I was sad. Oh, so I have work tomorrow.

Oh, what do u do?

I’m an actress, only theatre for now though

Wow, that is so cool.

I looked at his reply funny. He thought me being in theatre was cool. No being a famous singer is cool

Ok u got me there

Yeah, I answered back. I could almost picture the look on his face as if he were saying that text to me.

“Hannah! Come on already!”

“Coming!” I called back as I walked into the living room.

“What took you so long?” Tracey complained as I say down on the couch.

I sighed, “Sorry got caught up in a conversation.”

She raised an eyebrow at me as she took a glance at Sabrina, who was raising an eyebrow at me too. “A conversation with who?”

“Liam.” I answered as I looked back at my phone.

“Oh!” Tracey squealed, “Let me see!” and before I could do anything, she had taken my phone. Sabrina leapt from the chair to look over Tracey’s shoulder. I rolled my eyes at them as I stood up.

“Give me my phone.”

“He wants to hang out again?!” Sabrina was practically fan-girl screaming again.

“Give it here.” I demanded as I snatched my phone from Tracey’s hands. She pouted at me for a moment before she took a seat on the couch.

“You should really put a picture with his contact.” Tracey said as she looked at me, “I mean it’s not like you don’t have pictures of the guys on your phone.”

“I will later.” I sighed. To be honest, I wanted to take a picture to use for his contact picture. I just didn’t feel right googling one to use. As I finished that thought, my phone went off again.

Hey would u like to come to the recording with us? U can bring the girls?

I looked at my phone in disbelief. Had I really just been asked to go to recording with One Direction? Not only that, my best friends could come too. A huge smile erupted on my face as I replied.

I’m in :) let me check with them

Ok :)

“What is that smile for?” Tracey was trying to tease me. I just ignored it. Nothing either of them did to me right now would kill my happy mood.

“Well, I was supposed to ask you two if you were free in the morning.”

Tracey and Sabrina both looked at each other before looking back to me with goofy grins on their faces.

“I am.” Bri said, as we waited for Tracey’s answer. She had pulled out her phone. After a moment, she looked back up smiling.

“Me too.” she practically squealed.

“Okay,” I said, “Then would the two of you be interested in going with me in the morning to the recording studio with the guys?”

That was when the squealing and screaming happened. They both began to jump up and down around my living room. I laughed at them, they looked ridiculous.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” I laughed. That was a minor mistake, because they both turned and lunged at me. I gasped as two pairs of arms hit me a full force.

“We love you. We love you. We love you.” They said in unison as they squeezed me.

“Ok,” I groaned. “Love me without the smothering hugs, will you?”

They both pulled away and began to jump around the room again, saying how they couldn’t believe this was happening. I smiled, I couldn’t believe it either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that's been so long since I updated. The story is done, I'll just be updating it. I'm going to try and update every few days. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it!

Later,
RockerKiki