Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 15 (Niall's P.O.V.)

Chapter 15 (Niall’s P.O.V.)

Today had been great. The guys and I finally got to meet this mystery girl that seemed to have Liam roped in. Hannah seemed like a great girl and I knew she would be great for Liam, but there was one problem. I could tell that she didn’t know how much she meant to him, and I was worried that it was going to hurt Liam. I just wished there was something I could do for him, but I wasn’t going to just go up to Hannah and tell her how much Liam liked her, that wasn’t my place. That was for Liam to do when he decided the time was right.

But my day didn’t stop at just meeting Hannah, I got to meet her two best friends too. Tracey, oh my god, was she a handful. And it seemed that she and Louis were getting along pretty well. I was actually a little worried about that. With how the two of them acted, I was kind of afraid they would blow the whole country up. And I had a bad feeling that they could do it too.

Then there was Sabrina, the youngest and probably the sweetest. I had enjoyed talking with her today and I learned one thing. She was my sister from another mister. I was just drawn toward her like I was her brother and I needed to protect her. And I mean, we both are blonde, so we could pull it off. I chuckled to myself at the thought. I wasn’t a very strong boy, and I don’t think I could actually protect her if some guy fought me. I could be the decoy so she could run away, because there was no way that I could win a fight.

I looked around the room as my thoughts faded. Liam had left the room in a hurry some time ago for a phone call. I guessed it was Hannah by the speed that he left the room. Louis had headed for our shared room with a menacing grin on his face as he had been typing away on his phone. I had heard him asking Zayn if he could get Tracey’s number from Sabrina earlier, and I could only hope that the two of them weren’t really planning the end of the world. Zayn was slumped down in the couch, watching television as Harry sat sideways in a recliner, looking through his phone. I guessed he was on Twitter. I watched him for a moment, thinking back to earlier. We hadn’t even gotten into the studio before he started trying to flirt with Sabrina. I couldn’t tell what she reaction was to his actions, she just blew them off. I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. That would either tell Harry to back off, or make him determined to be seen by her. Maybe that was why I felt that I needed to be the older protective brother for Sabrina, to keep away from the wild life of Harry Styles. However, I hadn’t needed to say anything earlier because Sabrina seemed to hang with Zayn during most of the day. I was kind of happy to see Zayn socializing with someone that wasn’t an interviewer or Perrie. They were the only other people that he communicated with outside of us boys. And I felt a little better knowing that he was looking out for her too. I was worried about Perrie though. She has been known to have a jealously streak, though, from what I’ve heard, it is nothing compared to Eleanor.

I turned back to the TV, deciding I needed to change the topic that was going on in my brain at the moment. Zayn had it on an episode of SpongeBob. I shook my head. It seemed like that show always managed to find itself on the TV, no matter where we went. It was as if we were being stalked by a sponge. I laughed in my head at my own stupidity. I really needed to do something. That was when Liam came back into the room. His mood seemed less cheery than I had expected it.

“What’s up?” I asked, as I leaned back on the fender of the couch.

“Hannah wanted to talk while she walked home. She was afraid of getting jumped again.”

“Could you blame her?” Harry asked as he looked over his phone, “I would be paranoid if that happened to me.”

“I think anyone would be.” Zayn said, before yawning. We all looked over at him. I was actually amazed that he was still up.

“Someone getting sleepy?” Harry asked sarcastically.

Zayn shook his head yes and he said, “No.”

“Go to bed mate.” I said, giving his arm a little push, “You’re drunk.”

“Whatever,” he yawned again as he stood to his feet and stretched.

“Night.” Liam said as he walked passed him. I wished Zayn night as well.

“Don’t hog the bed!” Harry called after him before he closed the door to their room.

I began to yawn myself. I hated how those things were contagious, and I seemed to be the first to catch them. Curse you Zayn.

“What are you getting tired too?” Harry asked.

I shook my head at him, “Nah. Hungry is more like it.”

Liam sighed, “That isn’t surprising.”

“I know.” I grinned as I stood and made my way toward the kitchen. This kid needed some food.