Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

Can you save my bastard soul?

I need a car, Everytime I go out to buy groceries I dont have enough arms to walk them 6 blocks back to my house. Matt and Lee had come to my house to invite me to Jonas which I desperatly accepted. Being copped up in this house for days starts to get lonley. We huddled into Jonas warm home to see Vegan helping Colleen and Jonas girlfriend make food.

"What the fuck are you doing Col?" I sounded monotone. Colleen never cooks. EVER. I'm always coming home to Colleen whining about how hungry she is.

"Whats it look like girl?" She shot a smile at me making me roll my eyes. She was obviously just trying to impress Vegan who didnt need to be impressed by the looks of it. He seemed completley infatuated with her. I padded over to the couch to flop onto Lees legs exauhsted.

"Oi! Yeh' heavy!" Lee complained.I chuckled pressing my legs down harder into his slightly making him shoot me a glare. Jona brought us some beers and I watched the guys play video games. It was going great until Oli and Jewel showed up. They took a seat on the only free chair. Jewel ofcourse sitting on his lap one hand in his hair playing with it and the other in her lap. I looked away from them before I witnessed something that I didnt need to see. I decided to go see if Colleen and Jonas girlfriend needed any help. I walked into the kitchen with a full feast (almost) infrount of myself.

"Wow you guys actually cooked something." I smiled Colleen playfully threw the towel at me.

"EY! I know how to cook, yeh' friend jus' took it outta the oven." She smirked at Colleen who merley shrugged sipping her beer.

"Col. We need to find a car." I said leaning on the counter.

"I could help yeh' but its probably gunna be a piece o' crap yeah?" Jonas girlfriend suggested.

"That would still help me out though." I heard someone come in to the kitchen.

"I could help yeh' find a nice one." Jewel stated. I cocked an eyebrow at her annoyed.

"I'll look into it. But I think I'm gunna look at Serenas beforehand." I responded monotoned. She smiled even though I shot her down. I walked out into the living room to see Oli leaning against the wall. He had been listening. He gave me a look.

"What?" I whispered. I didnt need people to know we were fighting.

"Yeh so stubborn." Was all he said shaking his head and walking off. I scuffed before retreating back to the living room. I plopped down next to Jona sighing more exagerated then I had wanted.

"Someone piss yeh' off again?" Jona whispered without looking at me. I nodded focused on my feet. He chuckled. I noticed Oli and Jewel helping bring out some food. I had lost my appatite I walked outside to get some air, unfortunatly Lee had followed me this time.

"S' yeh' shut down Jewel?" I looked at him this time nodding. He chuckled.

"I mean I dont think I'm in the wrong, Am I?"

"No.But I know that she wants your approval, and she wants yeh to like her because she knows how much everyone loves yeh', and she wants to be a part of that." I felt my stomach drop. I felt like a bitch now.

"Should I apologize." I tunred towards Lee.

"Nah, It'd probably jus' be awkward the damage is done. She wont give up that easily." I saw him smirk as he said the last part. I rolled my eyes turning to walk back inside. The only seat avaliable was next to Jewel. I cursed myself and sat down.

"S' yeh' should come to my job sometime." I looked at her surprized.

"Where do you work?" I could see she was trying to be civil towards me. Its not that I didn't like her. She just came in at the wrong time for me.

"I work at this cafe right around the block from here." She smiled politetly. I cringed think of thats where I met James.

"I've been there, Didn't know thats where you worked." I averted Oli's gaze like it was the plauge. There was small chat until I excused myself to go home. I was exauhsted from the tenstion in the air. Colleen had texted me telling me she was staying over Vegans so I had the house to myself. I invited James over for some company.

"Hey." He smiled giving me a peck on the lips. Which made me blush. I pulled out some rum and a movie. I didnt bother putting anything but ice in my drink since I've had a rough day. We were getting settled into the movie when my door bell rang. I groaned.

"S' okay I'll pause it until yeh' come back." He pinched my butt before I left to answer it. To my surprise It was Oli.

"Uh hey?" I didnt smile I just waited for him to talk.

"Hey. Can I talk to yeh'?" this was like deja vu. I nodded stepping out of my house so James didn't hear. Oli shot me a weird look.

"I um have company over." I watched his eyes peere into the living room then cocked an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes stepping onto my porch and hugging myself from the sudden cold air. Oli had seated himself on the steps while I was leaning on the pole of the porch.

"Whos in there?" Oli bit the inside of his lipring. I rolled my eyes again.

"Who do you think?" I looked at him, his exspression faultered slightly.

"Er that James guy. I dont really get a good vibe from him." he was scratching the back of his neck.

"Seriously?" I looked at him in shock. He was seriously trying to lechture me about this?

"I jus' dont want yeh' to get hurt. S' all." He opened his mouth a couple times not knowing what to say.

"S' jus' what friends do." He said smug.

"I'm pretty sure I'm a big girl who can take care of herself. I crossed my arms scoffing.

"I'm jus' lookin' out for yeh'." he stood up crossing his arms as well.

"You sure youre just looking out for me? You sure its not something else?" He looked away from me.

"You sure youre not jealous?" His eyes snapped back to mine. They were dark and his lip was curled.

"Oh yeh' so smart. Cause I'm so jelly yeah?" He mocked smirking.

"Well you seem to be so concerned about who I'm with!" I threw my hands up in anger.

"Whyd yeh' let him kiss yeh'?" He raised his voice.

"Why? Because I wanted to and I can." I crossed my arms laughing humoressly.

"Why are you with Jewel?" His jaw dropped and closed. He was at a loss for words.

"Why are you with her?" I repeated stepping closer. We were almost touching.

"Were you trying to make me jealous?" I took another step closer where our knees were touching. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back slightly. I wasn't even sure where this was coming from, because Oli normally made me so nervous and flustered that I could hardly function around him. Something had changed. I suspected it was around the time I kissed James.

"I'm not jealous. An' I'm not tryin' to make yeh' jealous either." he stated before walking off. I was so angry walking into my house I slammed the door so hard it made the whole house shake. I padded into my room and onto the bed next to James. I looked right at him before he could say anything and forceably kissed him hard.

"S' that was Oli at the door?" He smirked down at me. I gave him a glare before making out with him roughly.

"Yeh know," he muttered as I placed light kisses up his neck,

"I thought we were doin' this to make Oliver jealous. But here yeh are, suckin' on my neck an' he is nowhere to be seen."

I lifted my head, rolling my eyes when I saw him smirking back at me. "What?" I asked, cocking one of my eyebrows.
He just chuckled. "Well, that's an attitude right there," he announced. "I'm just startin' to think yeh like me more than yeh let on."

I scoffed. "You're ridiculous." He chuckled pulling me back down into the bed.

After the fight between Oli and I we stayed clear of eachother. Or at least I did. I couldnt talk to Colleen because Vegan was always over and I couldnt talk to Jona because Matt was always with him. The only one I could talk to was James because I knew that he would keep me from thinking. He would find something else to talk about, or some other way to distract me, and I could forget that I was screwing up the entire plan with the upcoming tour. As if being an international photographer wasn't enough, leaving the states was just going to make it harder when I got back. I groaned flopping off of the bed onto the floor. James was still sleeping happily in the bed. We had ended up passing out from a movie the night before. I sighed getting up to go shower. I relaxed as the hot water hit my back. I looked around at the white marble walls that surrounded me. Oli went through my head plenty of times while I showered. I just didn't know how I felt about him. I wanted to get over him but I keep getting drawn back so easily. Its like a whole game he plays. I begain to grow more annoyed. I dried my hair with a towel before throwing on some black legginings and a baggy black pull over. I looked at my bed to see James sleeping still. I rolled my eyes after I looked at the clock that read 11 am. I grabbed my cigarettes and walked down staires greeting Colleen who was watching TV on the couch. I slid open the doors that went out to the deck lighting up my cigarette in the process. I swipped through my texts and missed calls. I had a few from Corey and then one from a weird number.

Hey Aurora! This is Jewel just seeing if youd wanna come and get coffee today!

-Jewel

I rolled my eyes inhaling my cigarette. I brought legs against my chest looking through my phone. I stumbled across a picture Jona had taken of Oli tucking me in on the bus. I blinked before taking a closer look. He was smiling down at me pulling the blanket further up my body. He actually looked like he loved me. I studied the picture until I felt James peck my cheek. I passed him a cigarette while I was putting my phone away.

"That was a cheeky image yeah?" He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and continued to smoke.

"What are you jelly James?" I chuckled until I saw his straight face.

"An' what if I said I was?"
♠ ♠ ♠
things are gettin jucieyyy