Status: Hello Reader or Readers if you're with friends! Welcome to my story! Hope you enjoy!

We Don't Need Gravity

You Haven't Seen Nothing Yet

"Ads come on, I got tickets to see Boys like Girls for tonight. Get fucking dressed and come on already."

"I don't wanna go Sam. I don't. I wanna stay home..."

"No, you're going. You never get out. Your mom can hold the fort down, trust me. Just please come. It's been a while since we've gone out."

She was right.. It'd been two and a half years since I'd really gone out. My life was no where near normal at this point though. I had to change it. I had to make decisions soul-y for myself. I loved it, don't get me wrong but this life wasn't easy..

"Fine... One night. Don't come bugging me for anything else." I said rummaging through my closet. I found a nice thigh-length shirt and some black leggings with a pair of toms. Simple, basic, and got the point across that I didn't really plan on being there.

We arrived at the venue an hour early so we could grab a bite to eat. I had no intention on being out late. I wanted to see BLG and then leave. Easy, smooth, no drama.

"Uhm. Hi, excuse me." The voice was familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it. "This might sound dumb but you wouldn't happen to be Adeliegh Palamino would you?"

"Uh, yes. I am." I said looking up feeling the tight tingling feeling, oh so recognizable.

"It's me, Brian. From warped tour. I dumped beer on you by accident and then we hung out. I didn't think I'd see you here. Are you coming to the show?"

"We're going to Boys like Girls." Sam said sharply.

"We're the mid act for them." Brian said happily sitting beside me. I felt so incredibly angry and uncomfortable with his presence around me.

"How about you guys take these back stage passes and come hang out with us before show time." Brian sat the passes down and ran his hand through my hair before leaving.

"He doesn't know Sam.. Trust me. If I keep it my way he'll never know."

"But still.. We're taking these passes. Maybe it's for the best if you tell him though."

We paid our bill and walked back to the venue where the security guard let us in as we flashed out passes.

"Adeliegh? Oh my gosh! How are you?" Jess said hugging me tightly.

"I'm good, I'm good. How are you?"

"Great. The band's a lot bigger than we ever imagined it'd be."

"That's a good thing though. You definitely deserve it."

"I'm glad you're here. Brian could really use a good talk with you. You uh.. haven't left his mind to say the least. After the whole thing with Chelsea he was in a bad place but he's been so..different, a good different the past three years since y'all met."

"Oh..." I felt the memories rushing back..

"Adeliegh.. I love you. I do. You're the one person who I don't know if I can lose.."

"Come on Brian. You don't mean that. You're a rockstar." I said laughing lightly as he brushed the hair out of my face. Sometimes, I was glad he 'accidentally' spilled his beer on me.

"I wanna show you this place.. It's really special to me, and I show people I find to be special in my life..."

Brian drove his new car fast up the highway. He got a car that was just like him. Sexy, fast, and eye catching. I mean, I don't think he's sexy in the way most people would describe, I mean that he's intelligent. A lot more intelligent than he would lead on.

He drove down this old gravel dirt path that seemed to be leading out to a scary cabin but once you got a little ways down it opened up to this field full of wild beautiful flowers with a lake.

"It's... Beautiful." I whispered breathing in the sweet air.

"I know, it's like you honestly.. I found this place by accident when I was thirteen. I was wild and crazy and needed a place I could just..calm down. Take in the beauty of something. anything."

"You're still pretty wild and crazy Brian." I said resting my hand on top of his as we sat on the bank of the lake.

"You haven't seen nothing yet."


I shook the memory from my head. I blocked him and it out as best as I could. The less I remember my life changed because of Brian the better off I would be. At least... I wanted it that way. But he also deserved know who what he did to me. He deserved to have his life changed just as much as mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaay new chapter! I'd like to thank Halfmoonkid for their comment and help with the layout! I do sincerely apologize to all of you readers about that! I didn't know that the color in the chapter area had changed. But it should be fixed now. As for why it took so long for me to update this story; I have been in and out of the hospital for the past month. I still have no diagnosis as to why I was constantly admitted for days/weeks and then discharged but I do believe I will be home for a while now.

xoxo Kristina.