Just Friends

03

"Holy shit Er!"

I was engulfed in smoke as I walked into our hotel, I was shocked the fire alarm wasn't going off.

"What?" she emerged from the bathroom in a towel, her eyes widening as she noticed the smoke.

"Shit shit shit I forgot about the toast!" She ran to the toaster and took out two black pieces of toast.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "I'm gonna shower."

I showered and changed to http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_58/set?id=93135435. I walked out to the living room to see Erica changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93137590

"What's the plans?" I asked.

"I'm thinking shopping on Michigan Ave?" Erica smiled excitedly, she was a shopaholic. I didn't mind shopping, I didn't particularly love it as much as Erica did, but I nodded and went along with it.

__

"This would look so good on you!" Erica said, holding up a mini dress up to my body.

I nodded and took the dress from her hand, "It's cute."

"Good, get it. Patrick and Jonny are going clubbing tonight with a couple guys from the team, and you know how everyone flocks to hockey players, there will prob be a bunch of hot guys." Erica smirked as she inspected a dress for herself.

We finished shopping at 5 and went home to change, Patrick texted his sister that him and Jon would pick us up at 7:30 for dinner and then clubbing.

"Let me do your makeup!" Erica said excitedly as she stormed in my room.

I sighed and let her work her magic. Exactly at 720 we were both satisfied with our appearance and walked to Patrick's suite.

"You're not wearing that out."

I laughed as I moved around Erica and Patrick to sit next to Jonathan in their front room.

"I'm surprised he let you through with your outfit." Jonathan whispered to me and smirked, looking me up and down before turning his attention to Erica's.

"Me too." I said honestly.

"You're not daddy, you can't tell me what to do." Erica said stubbornly.

"I'm with her, I'll make sure no creeps go by us." I smirked as we got up off the couch to head to the car.

"What the hell Pey, you're no better!" Patrick said obviously annoyed, as he looked at my outfit.

I smirked and linked arms with Erica, "We're big girls, we can handle ourselves."

______

Peyt i need your help

I groaned and rolled over, silently praying there was no stranger in my bed. Thankfully, there was not. I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone.

be right there

Before leaving, I went to Ericas room to see some guy in her bed from last night. I rolled my eyes.

"Erica baby, I'm home." I said loud enough to wake the random stranger up.

"Oh shit, no you two aren't-"

"lesbian." I smirked, "I can make you breakfast if you want?" I snickered as he quickly tossed a shirt on and ran out the door.

"You owe me." I said seriously to Erica.

"Love you my lesbian lover!" Erica smiled before going back to bed.

"Pat!" I called into the quiet suite. Dumbasses left their door unlocked.

"Oh no!" I heard Patricks voice come from the bedroom. "My girlfriends home early!"

I rolled my eyes, two in one day, I should make a job out of this.

"Patrick baby who's this!" I said as I walked into his bedroom to see some blonde bimbo laying naked in his bed.

"Oh my god, you said you were single!!!" The girl screeched as she quickly pulled her dress over her chest, struggling to put her heels on.

Patrick just shrugged with an amused expression on her face.

"He said he was single!" The girl said to me, her cheeks burning bright red.

"He is now." I smirked as the girl ran out the door.

Once she was gone, I sighed and collapsed onto his bed.

"You and your sister, what's with you Kanes."

Patrick ran his hand through his messy hair and chuckled, "She wouldn't get out I was panicking."

"What even happened last night." I groaned and closed my eyes, my hangover kicking in.

"Couldn't tell ya." Patrick sighed, his hangover clearly kicking in also as he layed back down and closed his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 you guys! Thanks for subscribing!