Just Friends

04

"Ew! No Peyton was in my room this morning so how…."

I sighed and pushed myself out of Patricks bed, looking to my right to check the time 12:47 I was there since 7.

"He called me for the same favor you did and after I was tired and knocked out here I guess." I shrugged as I shook Patrick to wake him up.

"You look like a wreck. Both of you actually." Erica smirked.

"Not all of us had the time to shower yet blondie." I shot back.

it was awesome meeting you, I had fun

"What the hell happened last night." I sighed loudly as Jon walked in the room chuckling.

"You guys are a party." Jon smirked at me and Erica.

"Oh god. I don't even want to know." Erica laughed lightly as Jon gave her a sip of his coffee.

"Do you know who's number this is?" I asked as I shoved my phone in Patricks face.

He just shrugged, "Looks familiar."

"Know it?" I asked, showing Jon my phone.

"Isn''t that Shaws?" Jon said, furrowing his eyebrows.

I looked to Patrick to see him nod and clench his jaw.

"Who's Shaw?"

Jonathan laughed, "a guy on the team."

"I told these pricks the rules." Patrick groaned before snatching my phone out of my hand.

"Excuse you!" I said as I reached for my phone, but he refused to give it to me, "What do you think you're doing?"

"What's your password?"

"As if its your business, give me my phone!" He wasn't budging so I climbed up and sat on his chest, "Gimme."

"Not until you text Andrew that last night was a mistake."

"Pat, leave her alone. If she wants to flirt a little with some boy let her be!" Erica said in my defense.

"Flirt with whoever you want, just not my teammates. Or actually, no hockey players." Patrick said as he fiddled with my phone.

"I don't even remember him, just give me my phone and I'll text him your stupid rules." I said as I reached for my phone again.

Patrick gave in and handed me my phone as I rolled off his chest, "Was that so hard?" I mocked in a baby voice.

'Don't push it. Text him." He ordered.

you too:)

Within 10 seconds of pressing send, my phone buzzed again.

Do you think we can grab lunch sometime?

I'm free whenever

If you're hangover wasn't to bad, today at 3?

It's a date:)

"You tell him the rules?"

I looked up to see Patrick staring at me expectantly.

I smiled and hopped off the bed as I walked to the door, "Yup. Me and Erica have umm….lunch reservations, see you later!"

I grabbed Ericas arm and practically dragged her out of the room.

"You didn't text him did you?" Erica smirked as we walked to our suite.

I smirked back, "No, I did." I handed my phone to Erica as she scanned the texts with a smile on her face.