Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

English Gentleman

It had been about four months and the tour finished back over in the UK. The boys had a year before they started planning for the next album and we all decided to rent out a house in London for that year so they can all have a place to relax as they head off to various festivals and interviews.
I sort of gave up with the hope of Brendon getting over his nerves and awkwardness about asking me out and we went back to being friends which suited everyone. Tonight we were going to some awards evening and they wanted Panic to end the show with some music and then go backstage after for a party.
I watched the boys from the side and watched all the famous faces in the audience bob along to them. This is when I felt extremely proud of them making it this far.
The boys came off happy and excited that I had to calm them down along with Dallon and tell them to behave around the famous people. I was sitting on a bar stool watching the boys interact with the people here and I just took a big sigh and slumped back against the bar with my drink.
“long day huh?” I heard a familiar voice say next to me.
“yeah those boys take some looking after” I said.
“the Panic! At The Disco boys?” the voice said
I nodded “yeah I co produced their album and just generally keep them in line”.
I finally turned around to see only one of Englands heart throbs Richard Armitage. He saw my jaw drop open and laughed “I guess you know who I am then” he said.
I nodded “sorry about that I’m Becca” I said offering out my hand and he shook it and said
“Richard”.
I carried on talking to him the whole evening and every so often I saw Dallon smirking at me and Brendon giving Richard a death stare with Ryan trying to get him to knock it off.
Dallon came over to me and introduced himself to Richard and finally had someone tall like him to talk to.
“B the boys are leaving now so we have to head back” he said “I’ll meet you in the car”. I nodded as he walked away and I turned back to Richard giving an apologetic smile.
“do you have a phone with you?” I said and he gave me a confused look and went to the pocket on the inside of his blazer and handed me his phone. I typed in my number and watched him shuffle closer and look at what I was doing and then he let out a chuckle. I handed it back to him with a shuffle and stood up.
“well” I said shrugging.
“I hope to see you soon” he said leaning down to give me a kiss on the cheek.
I blushed furiously and looked up at him with a smile.
“see you” I said starting to walk backwards as he sat back down and waved his phone at me
“bye” he said chuckling.
I turned around and walked out to the car to see Dallon looking at me strangely as I got in the minivan.
“sooo?” ryan said to me.
“what?” I said turning around.
“did you give the handsome charming british man your number?” he said pinching my cheeks. I smacked them away and turned back around.
“maybe” I mumbled which sparked them all apart from Brendon too start wolf whistling. I sat there still smiling until Dallon said
“you wouldn’t be smiling that much about a number” Dallon said loud enough for all the others to hear.
I smacked his arm and mumbled “I might of got a kiss on the cheek”.
“what was that?” Dallon said chuckling.
“he kissed me on the cheek ok?” I said raising my voice making all of them laugh apart from Brendon.
We arrived at the house and Brendon stormed out of the minivan and Ryan sighed and went after him. I felt somewhat guilty about Richard but Brendon has had four months and he knew I was waiting for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm going through im obsessed with a Richard Armitage phase so i am including him for a while of this story. go look him up if you dont know who he is :)