My Angel from Hell

Afraid.

"Hey, I'm glad you-"

"What did you do to her!" I yelled. I pushed him back.

"What?"

"Danielle! She's, she's one of you now! Why did you!?" I yelled banging on his hard chest.

"I didn't attack any-anyone! Stop yelling," he said backing up.

"Well you're the only fucken vampire I know so who else could it be?" I said, "She killed like 50 people already! Why would you? She didn't do anything to you! She's innocent! You animal! You beast! You're disgusting! How could you!" I yelled.

"I-I didn't bite her! I don't even know her!" He said.

"How do I know you won't kill me? Tell me, how do I know you wont bite me. You said you wont hurt me but now I'm not so sure!" I ran out.

He appeared infront of me, "I didn't hurt her! I don't know who did!"

I pulled his arm and pulled him out. He followed me to her house.

"Wow, she killed more than she needed too," he said as he walked in.

We walked over to her.

"No! NO. Get away from me. You! Get away!" She yelled pointing at Justin.

We cleaned her place up and burried the bodies in the backyard. I cleaned her up and sat her on the couch.

"Promise me you won't kill anyone unless you absolutly need too," I told her.

"I promise," she said. I huged her and walked out.

I looked at Justin, "Are you sure it wasn't you? She looked scared of you.."

"I-it was probably some other vampire," he responed. We walked down the middle street in complete silence. Then he spoke walking onto the sidewalk, "You better get off the street a cars comming 70 miles per hour."

"Its a street not a highway speed limit is 25," I said looking down, "It's not like the person won't see me in the street, plus I don't hear anything." I looked back and there were no cars comming. I continued walking. Suddenly Justin grabbed me and carried me on the sidewalk. I saw the car pass by right by us.

"I told you a car was comming," he said placing me down. I quickly bad away from him.

"How did you kno- nevermind..." I said, "thank you..."

"No problem. Next time listen to me when I tell you something," he answered smirking.

"Hey I thought you went home too," Arlene said limping up to me. I noticed she had a huge cut on her leg.

"I came for a walk, what happened to your leg!?" I gasped and walked closer.

"I was walking in between cars and the corner of the bumper of a car was apperently ripped, so it cut my leg," she said looking down at it.

I looked at Justin and he had already turned away.

"Is your friend okay there? He looks sick.." Arlene asked.

"Yeah he's just afraid of the sight of blood.." I answered, "why don't you go get that wrapped up?"

"Yeah I'm walking over to the clinic," she said.

"Okay call me later and tell me how it goes," I said starring at the blood dripping down her leg. Justin started walking away. I walked behind him. I stood infront of him. His eyes were bright red. "Are you okay," I asked. He nodded and cover his nose with his sleeve. I backed up a little.

"Sorry, I'm not good at controlling my thirst," he looked up and then back at me. His eyes went back to their normal color. I looked down and continued walking. He looked at me, "Hey it wasn't like I was gonna attack her so don't get mad."

"I'm not mad..." I said, "I just feel- I don't know..."

"You can say it, it doesn't bother me, you feel bad for me.. I know, I feel bad for myself too. But, I learn to deal with it. So don't feel bad," he said looking at me.

"How did you know I felt bad?" I asked.

"I can tell what mood your in... It's easy to read the expression on your face, I can also tell your scared to death when you're around me," he chuckled. I moved apart from him.

"How did you know my name", I asked.

"You wrote your name on your book, when you dropped it I saw it," he said, "I get it your scared, I won't hurt you."

"Do that thing again, where you talk to me without moving your mouth or something," I asked. I suddenly heard him in my thoughts.

"Like this."

I giggled. "Yeah," I said out loud, "are you psych or something?"

"No, its a gift, everyone has one. Its just not everyone can use it," he answered walking closer to me.

I looked down and tried moving away.

He laughed and backed away onto the edge of the sidewalk. "Sorry," he finally spoke.

"It's okay."

Its actually not okay... I feel unsafe around him. I mean he's not human, he can't control his thirst, he apparently can get into my thoughts so he probably knows what i'm thinking right now. I felt his eyes focused on me as we walked. I was too afraid to look up at him so I just looked straight at the ground.