Status: In progress :)

Lies, Love, and Amnesia

chapter 2

I am so excited by the amount of follows, favorites and review I got just from one chapter:) Thank you all! AND thank you to anyone who took the time to read my fanfic.

So, this chapter just explains a lot of what happened, and why the OC wanted to leave to Midgard. (Which is not in first person) THe second half of the story is in first person and is just a little scene to how her life is now and her affiliation with SHIELD.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to review, follow or favorite! Only takes a few seconds.

Also as a reminder, I did not know how to incorporate a song being whistled into the story, but it is the motzart song being whistled on Sherlock: Game of Shadows. Here is a link to it: 0:48-1:07 /ggRP9aGcBHg Only because I liked the way it is slowed down. Here is the original version if you prefer to listen to that. Its a lot more fast paced: /FCi2u265wxQ

Rated M till you see ***** so if you don't want to read this beginning smut part skip to the asterisks!

She could still feel Loki inside her head as his fingers slipped inside of her. She could feel his thoughts as his tongue licked the pulse point on her throat, forcing her to turn her face away even though she liked it. She arched her hips, as his mouth crept up to her ear, whispering things to her that shut out his voice in her head. She was hot and shaking, her cheeks turning shades of red and for a minute her mind was calm.

"Your cheeks turn such a fascinating shade of pink when you force down you desires."

He parted her legs further, slipping between them and kissing her mouth. She wasn't psychic but she might as well have been because he couldn't have fooled her even if he'd wanted to. When he slid inside her she felt for his hands tangled in her hair, her auburn strands damp and curled. She breathed in, feeling him overpowering her.

"Beg for me." Loki kissed her roughly, wanting her to take all of him in, daring her not to absorb all that he was after she'd denied him for so long. He tasted her, teased her, and yet he made sure to keep her wanting him, raining lingering kisses along her jaw-line as he slowly felt her orgasm gripping him.

"Please. Loki Please." Aurora whimpered against him, begging him for her release as her nails dug into his shoulders, demanding it. He licked her lips, opening her mouth to stroke her tongue, and he could feel the urgency coming from her as she shattered from her climax beneath him. She gripped the side of his face, thrusting her tongue against his as he clutched her hipbone, allowing his release.

She laid on his chest peacefully and out of breath. Loki knew she felt his thoughts so many times that she sometimes couldn't tell when it was him or the voice of his inside of her talking to her.

He knew it would be easier on Aurora if he didn't seek her out, if he stopped touching her, stopped making love to her. Then his voice would quiet in her head. He loved her, but he wanted her to let him make her feel him. He breathed her in, inhaling the intoxicating scent of his smell on her body.

****************** SMUT OVER

However, the unwavering truth was her love for him, her desire, and her need.

Aurora pursed her lips together, whistling the beginnings of a song, the slow steady song he had taught her upon their first meeting as children. Loki began to whistle with her, slow and steady. Aurora giggled, pressing another kiss to his lips.

"Tomorrow is the Royal Dinner, will you be attending?" Loki spoke nonchalantly.

"Yes. I will be by the Queen's side. I am her servant, has your lust blinded you from reality?"

"No, I have not forgotten."

"When will you tell her and your father of our love?"

"When the time is right"

/

The Royal Dinner was one of Asgard's most anticipated events. Not only was it an exhilarating experience but also a networking advent, in which all the well known Gods and Royalty from across the realm would be attending. Aurora was merely fascinated that she was indirectly invited to the event by being the Queen's personal servant. Although, she would have to pretend to not know of Loki and address him formally as 'Prince', it was nice to be in his presence in front of the King and Queen.

Hours before the gathering, the Queen was kind enough to give her a huge white box and inside laid a perfectly folded champagne golden gown. She drew it out of its box and it revealed its true glory as Aurora took in the beauty of it. The way the sequenced fabric flowed was elegant, there was a thigh high slit and plunging neck line in the dress that gave it the sexy appeal. If words could describe perfection, this would be it. Aurora felt excited trying to picture it: her at the ball, wearing this amazing thing of beauty. This dress was the most faultless, wonderful thing she'd ever seen. Loki wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off of her. Be that as it may, she was wrong. It was quite the opposite.

Once the Royal Dinner began, Aurora mingled with many people, while also keeping true to her duties as a servant. She refilled many of the royal's drinks with mead and roamed from conversation to conversation. At one point of the night, Aurora refilled Loki's cup hoping for a quick exchange of pleasantries. Instead, he mumbled a few words that sounded much similar to 'thank you' but she couldn't be sure and theN proceeded to court a Lady of higher status onto the dance floor.

Aurora felt discouraged and saddened by not having the attention of her lover, as she watched him dance with another on the floor. She dropped a tray of mead while watching them, distracted by his betrayal which interfered with her duties.

Much to Aurora's dismay, she had caught the eye of Thor, Loki's older brother and heir to the throne. He noticed how she could make people laugh and crowd around her, while serving drinks to the warriors and Royalty. He had seen her many times to the side of his Mother, always present and quiet in the back ground. Thor thought of her as interesting while he watched her, someone that no matter what a person would do, you wouldnt be able to read or understand them. She was the woman who was friends with everyone tonight, talked to whomever she wanted, but still shared no secrets. He liked the challenge.

Aurora was in a crowd of people sipping mead, watching Loki and this other woman. It disgusted her. Thor approached her from behind, placing his had gently on the small of her back. She spun around to be faced by with the familiar face, he wore his armor and winged helmet, however his blue eyes were the most prominent feature about him.

"My Lady, may I have this dance?" He asked almost poetically. No one had asked her to dance all night. Not even Loki. It shocked her, how could Thor ask her to dance with no shame and Loki was filled with nothing but shame to even be seen with her.

She nodded her head 'Yes' as he began to lead her out onto the floor. The previous song was ending and another beginning. Aurora recognized the song almost instantly, it was the song Loki taught her to whistle, it was their song. She pursed her lips momentarily to whistle softly, but dismissed her urge when her eyes met Loki's stone cold eyes from the Royal's table, piercing through hers.

Thor wrapped his arms around Aurora's waist and she slung her arms over his as the pair swayed together while slowly rotating, looking into each others eyes.

"You're look absolutely stunning tonight." Thor breathed into her ear with a polite smile stretched across his face. Aurora knows of Thor, he is polite and gentle, however ignorant to his surroundings.

Aurora chuckled. It wasn't a laugh of flatter and more of amusement, "Thank you, my prince."

"Thor." He corrected her.

"Thank you, Thor." Aurora spoke in a mocking and playful manner.

She continued to avoid Loki's penetrating eyes. It was more than obvious that this annoyed and bothered him.

Thor was, of course, oblivious to the scene taking place between her and Loki. Thor was intrigued by Aurora. She wasn't like most women, she didn't fall to her knees and gravel for his attention. He pulled her body closer to his, causing her to embarrassingly step on his feet.

"I'm so sorry." She exclaimed.

Loki couldn't stop the sound of his heart pounding inside his chest, hiding the fact that he was in love with the woman Thor was dancing with. The woman Thor was trying to court. The one thing that was his was now being stolen by his brother.

Thor looked into Aurora's eyes, their heads were the same level. His eyes were a deep blue color, which emphasized the freshness his appearance gave to his handsome features. From the pressure of his hands, Aurora could tell he was as nervous as she was. Especially when he leaned in, so close she could smell the scent of mead coming from his mouth.

Aurora was jerked out of her stupor by a sudden cold embrace around her upper forearm. Her eyes locked with Loki's as he painfully squeezed her arm. "You filthy harlot. Hours ago you were begging for me to please you and now with my brother," He spat loudly, squeezing Aurora's arm more forcefully.

Blood flowed rapidly to Aurora's cheeks. Loki had just embarrassed her in front of Thor, in front of the King and Queen and Gods from across the realm.

"How dare you." Aurora narrowed her eyes, trying to pull her arm out of his grasp.

"Brother. 'Tis not what you think..." Thor tried to disarm the situation.

Aurora struggled free, tears streaming down her face, before running out of the dance hall. Away from everyone. She wanted to get so far away, that she would never see either of anyone's face again.

5 years later

As I approached the mansion, where Tony Stark's charity event occupied the inner walls, I couldn't help but hold my breath as I took in its magnificence. The gates protecting the home were made of shiny black stone and the mansion made of polished white rock. Marble statues stood tall and mighty by the entrance and I couldn't seem to take my eyes from the brilliant details on them. I forced myself to look away, however, as I walked up the steps and into the building a voice resonated beside me as a man in a business suit paced around me before stopping directly in front of me.

"Well, aren't you the quiet attractive one. How do you feel about being a model, or throwing your body out there? I, myself know Hugh Hefner if you ever want a job as a Playboy. You can even be my own personal girl!" Tony continued after studying my expression for seconds more, "Oh, is that too forward?" He expressed with a sly grin.

So this must be the famous Tony Stark. I understood he could be obnoxious and arrogant but no one told me it was this atrocious. If he wanted to banter, I could deal out my own.

"I, in no way, will be parading my body off while wearing bunny ears." I began, trailing my index finger along his jaw, lifting up his chin slightly as I took a couple steps to him. My body inches from his own, "And even if that was my berth, I would certainly not be doing it for you. Now tell me, you going to stand here and run your mouth or are you going to take me to my father?"

His mouth snapped shut as a smirk played on the corner's of his lips.

"I like you. You're fun."

Tony extended his arm, allowing me to place my arm into his as he guided me through crowds of patrons. He led me down an extended hallway with many antiquely decorated doors, to the big double doors toward the end.

As we walked, Tony occasionally leaned down and whispered to me about the many people we pass trying to get his attention, his breath lightly stirs the hair around my neck, sending goose bumps across.

Tony pushes open the double doors into the room with a loud bang, causing all eyes to travel to us. My satin dark green dress glistened under the dimmed lights almost making it sparkle like the stars in the sky, the one strap gave it a sexy yet elegant look. Making a grand gesture with his hands, he motioned towards me. Taking me by my hand, he gave me a twirl to show off his prize, while he had already captured the patron's attention with his loud entrance.

"I'm so glad you could make it. Once I get through here, you and I could meet back at my place for the after party." Tony whispered in my ear, pulling back with that devilish grin and wiggling his eye brows. Gawd, he was so cocky!

Phil Coulson, who is my father despite not having any previous memories of him before my car accident, or any previous memories at all before then. I trusted him and the agents of SHIELD, they could not possibly steer me wrong. My father stepped forward and shook Tony's hand formally. His voice is soft, yet authoritative. "Thank you Mr. Stark."

"Yeah, I'm still perplexed that she is your daughter, Agent..." Tony smirked his devilish smile, while stealing a glance at me. The name of my father seemed to have slipped his mind mid-sentence.

"Agent Coulson." He corrected Tony, politely.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, the guy from the..." Tony continued distracted by the people around him.

"Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division."

"Whew! God, you really need a new name for that."

"Yeah, I hear that a lot." Coulson continued.

For as long as I could remember, I was different than most people. It has never been explained to me but I could, and in this moment, feel someone's emotions when touching that individual. It was plain to see Tony's bored expression. However, I could feel his emotions-thoughts-what have you, when I hooked my arm into his, connecting us. Because of my father's lack of assertiveness the conversation was not going to go anywhere. Not tonight, at least.

"Anyways", I began, stepping between Tony and my father, "I, on behalf of SHIELD, would want to say thank you very much for all of your help." I reached for his glass of scotch he had ordered seconds before, drinking it as one would drink a shot of liquor, "You'll be hearing from us." Ending the conversation with a flash of my own cocky grin, leaving Tony Stark agape.