Status: Hey guys! Thanks for reading/clicking on this. I'll be updating whenever I can! <3

We are Broken

Chapter 2

"Skylar, wake up" Val said softly, shaking me awake, "We're home!"

"Mmm thank you" I muttered softly, getting out of the car with my bag

"I'll show you to your room" She smiled and led me up the stairs and down the hall. "Here's your room!" Val said as she opened the door to the biggest room I have ever seen in my life.

I stared at my room in amazement, my jaw dropping. I had never had a room even half this big, and I've had to share a room for my entire life. "T-this is all m-mine?" I stuttered, looking back and forth between Val and the room

"It sure is" Matt chuckled, walking up and putting his arm around Val "And tomorrow, or whenever you want to, we'll go shopping to get you a TV, DVD player, Wii..whatever you want. We can even paint it if you'd like"
c
"Oh no, this is more than okay" I laughed "Thank you guys so much"

"It was no problem sweetie, but we're definitely going shopping to get you things haha" Val smiled "Now get some sleep, you gotta big day ahead of you tomorrow!"

"I will, thank you!" I said and shut off the lights and ran and jumped into my big King sized bed.

'I can get used to this' I thought to myself before falling asleep once again.

--

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes, but mostly bacon. I stood up from my gigantic bed and stretched before making it.

"Oh good, you're up!" Val said as she walked into my room "Breakfast is ready in the kitchen, but I guess you don't know where that is yet so follow me!"

I smiled and followed Val down the stairs and made two rights before entering the kitchen.

"When you're done eating I'll give you a tour of the house, and then find something to wear cause we're gonna take you to meet the people we hang out with which is mainly just the rest of the band and their wives haha, if you need anything to wear let me know, I have tons of old clothes that are too small for me now" Val said to me and sat a plate of food down and a glass of water

"Okay, thank you" I smiled and ate 3 or 4 bites of my food before realizing I wasn't hungry. "I think I'm done"

Matt frowned "Are you sure? Skylar you barely ate, and I know you didn't eat yesterday.."

"I'm fine" I smiled reassuringly

"If you say so dear, now lets go on this little tour" Val said, trying to change the subject.

--

We had finally finished the tour, and damn was that house huge! I found out that in my room I have my own walk in closet and my own bathroom which is very nice. Now I just have to get ready to meet everyone..Val said to just dress casual and to bring a bathing suit, but I don't have one. Maybe they won't make me swim.

I decided to wear my skeleton tank top, black vans, and black skinny jeans (which you can see below!). I walked downstairs and stood by the door, waiting for Matt and Val to be ready.

"Sweetie where's your swimsuit?" Val asked me as she walked downstairs, her swimsuit in hand.

"Oh I don't have one. I probably wasn't gonna swim anyways" I shrugged.

"No dear you'll wanna swim when you see Jimmy's pool, trust me. I'll go get you one of my extras" Val smiled and walked upstairs again.

'Well that was nice' I thought to myself before beginning to feel kinda bad.

"Here ya go!" Val smiled as she handed me a black and white bikini.

"Are you sure? I mean you guys have already done so much for me.."

"I'm 100% sure Skylar, I don't wear it anyways" Val reassured before yelling for Matt

"I'm ready, I'm ready!" Matt huffed as he ran down the stairs

"Jeez babe, you took longer than both of us, and we're girls!" Val teased, Matt mimicking her before walking out to the car.

"Well, lets go" Val smiled to me as we walked out the door.

'Here's hoping this goes well' I thought as I sat in the car, waiting to arrive at Jimmy's.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93351294

Skylars outfit^^

Oh, and the characters list is updated with Skylar and someone you'll be meeting in the next chapter(:

Thanks for reading my lovelies! Subscribe, comment, recommend please! <3

~xoxo Melody