Status: i hope you guys like it :D

Your Forever Is All That I Need

That One Chuckle Leads To A Moment That You Will Never Forget

Kellin's POV
~.~.~.~.~.~
"Ok class, I'm Mrs. Rose. I won't be strict if you're not a rowdy class. If i'm strict, don't be surprised," said Mrs.Rose
Great, we all know she's going to be strict. Gerard and Billy are in here... what do you expect?
"Alright, the first thing we will be doing is classwork. open your Math book to page 23. Do questions one through 50. If you don't finish, you'll finish for homework. I don't want to hear a peep from anybody." a loud sigh came from the class. I actually smiled, not one peep. Gerard and Billy can't talk to me and make fun of me for a whole 45 minutes. At last, some peace.
There were some occasional jokes that Gerard tried to say about 'my faggot group' but Mrs.Rose stopped him before saying a word. Thank you Mrs. Rose. Finally a teacher that actually cares.

Vic's POV
~.~.~.~.~.~
Im very surprised. Gerard or Billy hasn't said a word yet. Its the first time! Im actually loving this teacher so far. Thank you!!!
Gerard raised his hand.
"Yes Gerard," smiled Mrs.Rose
"let me go to the bathroom, and Billy," requested Gerard.
"Only if you ask kindly, haven't you heard of manners?" asked Mrs.Rose
"Ha! Manners are for faggots," chuckled Gerard.
"Yeah! Who the fuck uses manners nowadays?" agreed Billy.
"How dare you use those words in my classroom misters! Outside in the hallway. Both of you! Now!" screamed Mrs.Rose
i had to let out a slight chuckle... shit... i think they heard me.
"Its not funny faggot boy! Shut the fuck up before i beat you up!" yelled Gerard.
great... they're going to beat me up. i don't know what to do now...
"I said out in the hallway! you're going to face consequences on your first day. Im sure your parents will be glad to hear about this." mumbled Mrs. Rose, while leading both of them out in the hallway.

Oli's POV
~.~.~.~.~.~
The last thing i saw of Gerard and Billy was them led out by Mrs.Rose. I could tell they were pissed. Especially at Vic, since he barely laughed. I know, it was pretty funny. But i watch my mouth before i say anything, i learned...
The whole class started talking the second Mrs.Rose walked out of the classroom. Mrs.Rose opened the door after hearing the chattering.
"I said no peep out of anybody's mouth! If i say it, i mean it!" Shouted Mrs.Rose.
The whole class got silent once again. Everyone just turned back in their seat and continued on with their work.
It took about 5 minutes until Mrs.Rose returned.
"Class, Gerard and Billy wont be in my classroom for the rest of the bell. Or actually, in any classroom. They're in the principals office for the rest of the day, for making inappropriate comments, and being such a disruption. And Vic, they both will apologize for what they said to you. later on in the day, tell me if they say anything else rude to you again, i will take care of it." smiled Mrs.Rose.
"Yes M'am." said Vic quietly.
"That must've answered their question, manners still do exist," said surprised Mrs.Rose.
the class slightly laughed.
i think i actually enjoy Mrs.Rose.
"Enough of that, like i said, finish any unfinished classwork for homework. And i'll see you all tomorrow."
'RIIINNNGGG'
Everyone hurried over to the door, scrambled as fast as they could.
I waited for Vic and Kellin to gather their stuff, and we left out of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, i updated. This took me a while to finish. But i tried my best. please comment, i love feedback. :)
What do you think is going to happen next? -scary music plays in the distance-
Have a beautiful day ^~^
~Emily