Status: i hope you guys like it :D

Your Forever Is All That I Need

the first day, and this happens.

Kellin's POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
i walked in with Vic, with Oli right behind us. Oh, i hope i don't cause him trouble. I don't want him to regret meeting me. It is his first day, and it should be a good first day. The only bad thing is, if he follows my lead, and Vic's, He'll turn out to get bullied... just like us.
Of course i want a new friend. I just don't want him making the wrong kind.
taking a step into this hell hole...
Papers flying everywhere. Loud, chatting groups... who do i see?...
SHIT!
--------------------------
Vic's POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Oh how nice, it's Gerard and Billy... the main guys who bullied Kellin and i last year. Yay...
Out of anybody, why do THEY have to be in our class. I'm sure the teachers know what they did to us last year... Hah, like they care. Here's 11'th grade starting all over again.
"Fags! HAHA who the fuck is your new friend? huh gay boys?" Gerard chuckled, and slightly hit Billy's chest to agree with him.
"Yeah, introduce us, will you?" they laughed harder this time.
Im sorry Oli, i truly am.
---------------------------
Oli's POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
who the hell are these guys? Kellin and Vic didn't even tell me anything about this...
"Hey, faggot! What's your name?" one of the guys said.
"um... my name is Oli Sykes... i just moved here from Washington." damn, i mumbled. Now they'll think I'm a freak.
"Are you gay like these freaks too?" he turned his head to the spot where Vic and Kellin were standing.
i noted the whole class got quiet. I wish a teacher was here. come on. ring, bell. Ring!
"Answer me!" he yelled louder.
"Uh...no. im not gay. neither are they." shit, what is he going to do now...
"Yeah they are! look at them! HAH, he is gay too! i told you guys! another member to the faggot group!" he laughed, so did the other guy with him.
Now the whole class is laughing...
RIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!
The teacher walked in.
"Enough!"
please make this day end!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for making the chapter short. I need to go to bed. :P
I haven't updated in such a long time! well here you go, ill try my best to update more often.
Have a lovely day :) ~emily