Let's Play a Game

Enter Sandman

Devin's POV
------------------------

I held Josh's hand as he lay on a life-support machine. The candle had gone out as he dropped it but his body had slowly absorbed the napalm and endangered his life. The guys were all asleep. I bent down and kissed his lips lightly.
"I fucking love you, Joshua Balz, don't leave me."
"As long as you don't leave me."
I smiled at his open eyes and kissed him hard.
"Not a chance in hell."
He smiled. I wrapped my arms around him carefully.
"I was so scared. I thought you were-"
"Gonna die?"
I nodded. He shook his head.
"Not unless you're coming with me at the end of our lives, Dev."
I smiled and lay next to him.
"JOSH!"
Ricky made us jump and I fell off the bed pouting. Josh half helped me up as the guys woke back up. He kissed down my neck, making me giggle. Chris was smiling.
"Not only are you alive, you got a tranny to fuck."
I kicked him and he winced. Josh smiled.
"No, I got myself an amazing man I should have made a move on sooner."
I blushed.
"Shut up."
Josh giggled and I cuddled close to him. Angelo and Ryan were looking concerned.
"What?"
"You were out, Josh, what happened with the candle."
"My hand was hot from the flame. The cold air hit it and my muscles spasmed. I think he planned it, except I survived."
Ang nodded. I gulped lightly.
"Can we please not talk about this?"
Ang nodded and the guys stood.
"We'll give you two some time alone."
I nodded, grateful. They left and shut the door. I lay in Josh's eyes and slowly fell asleep.

------------------------
Josh's POV
------------------------

Devin was chained to a wall by one ankle. He was crying, screaming, begging.
"JOSH PLEASE HELP ME!"
I stared at the television in horror. My baby.... My love..... My Ghost in the mirror. I sobbed. Devin pulled at the chain trying to get himself free. He grabbed a hack saw and a scream escaped my lips.

........

I shot upright, breathing heavily. I looked over at Dev, still asleep next to me. I kissed his forehead and tried to calm down. It was about 2am. I looked out the window at the bus. A guy with what looked like a horse's head shut the door to the bus and got in a car, driving off. Dread filled my heart as I texted Ricky to check if anyone was missing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's a short chapter .-. It's 3am and I can't sleep. This is more a filler chapter. Um, so Josh is alive; Josh and Devin are together and someone may or may not have been taken...........

Who am I kidding, yea someone got mannapped.

Um... So....

I'm gonna work on the next chapter now......

Oh guise, please stop commenting shit like, "imagine if this actually happened"
Blah blah blah.

I don't want to imagine that, I will be arrested for being an accomplice and if Chris survived he would more than likely pound my fucking face in so..... STOP TELLING ME TO IMAGINE IT.

Thanks,

Your loving author,

Ricky xxx