Status: Will update if I get a good response!

Will You Love Me?

Chapter 4

When Vic got home later that day, he went straight to his room, turned on his iPod, and blared music until his mother came in to ask him to turn it down.

"Is everything alright, mi hijo?" She asked softly, walking further into the boys room and sitting on the edge of the bed. Vic gave her a small shrug of the shoulders. "You can tell me if you need to."

"I know ma, I just wanna be alone right now." He told her. His mother nodded in understanding, then left the room, leaving Vic with his thoughts. He was thankful his mother left, but he wanted someone to talk to about what happened; so, he grabbed his phone, and dialed Kellin’s number.

”Hello?”

"Hey, Kells. Um, can you like, come over?" Vic asked in a quiet voice.

”Sure, dude. Is everything okay?” Kellin replied. Vic sighed and shook his head, even though he knew Kellin couldn’t see the action.

"Not really. I’ll explain when you get here." Vic answered. Kellin agreed and the two hung up. Being alone again, Vic decided maybe he’d try to take a little nap before Kellin got over, however, there was a knock at his door, making him jump awake.

"Come in."

Mike poked his head through Vic’s door, giving his big brother a smile, silently asking if he could enter. Vic nodded. “Is everything okay, bro? Ma came downstairs saying that you were up here playing depressing music and moping around.” Vic laughed a little at this.

"How would Ma know what sad music sounds like? She complains how she can’t even understand half of our music." Vic stated, motioning for Mike to come sit on the bed with him.

"You’re just as confused as me." Mike said, laying his body next to Vic’s and throwing an arm around his brothers shoulder in comfort. "So, tell me, what’s bothering you?"

Vic sighed, knowing that he’d have to explain his long term crush on Oli, and how he had found him with Josh today, so he did just that, filling Mike in on all of the details. As he went on with the story, Mike started grinning. “What?” Vic asked, confused.

"I always knew you had a thing for Oli." Mike said, chuckling lightly. Vic gave him a ’how the hell did you know’ look. "It was kind of obvious, Victor. You, I dunno, seemed happier whenever he’d spend the night and stuff, you know?" Vic nodded his head because it was true. Whenever Oli was over he was happier because that’s just what the English boy did to him.

"Well, thanks for never really bringing attention to it, I guess." Vic said, giving Mike a small smile.

"No problem, bro."

"What do I do, Mikey?" Vic asked, hoping maybe his little brother could help him out. Mike looked at Vic sympathetically, shrugging his shoulders quickly.

"I don’t know, Vic. Maybe just talk to Oli first and see if he and Josh are even a thing." the younger Fuentes suggested. Vic couldn’t help but think that Mike was right. They could have just been holding hands because they’re friends, right? Friends do that sometimes, right?

"VIc!" Mama Fuentes called from down the stairs. "Kellin is here!"

"I’ll go tell him to come up." Mike said, standing from the bed.

"Thanks, Mike." Vic called to his brother, earning a quick ‘that’s what brothers are for’, before the younger slipped out of the room.

A few seconds later, Kellin walked into Vic’s room, closing the door The two just sat there for a minute, Kellin not knowing why Vic was upset, and Vic thinking about what Mike had said to him.

"What happened?" Kellin finally spoke up, pulling Vic out of his thoughts.

"Well, uh, you know how we thought Oli might be out in the courtyard?" Kellin nodded. "Right, so I went out there, and he was on the wall, like always." Vic said.

"Good! So, you talked, right?" the raven haired boy asked. Vic shook his head quickly, looking up at the ceiling. "Why not?"

"He was holding hands with Josh Franceschi."

"Oh." Kellin said quietly.

"Yeah, I didn’t know what to do. I ended up running back into the school and avoided Oli all day."

"How come, Vic? I mean, you should have at least talked to him."

"I know. But I didn’t want to deal with the possibility that they were dating. It’s bad enough that he was already mad at me this morning, I didn’t want him unknowingly breaking my heart, too." Vic sighed, sitting up and rubbing at his head lightly. He was starting to get a headache.

"Want me to go get you some Tylenol?" Kellin asked, knowing exactly what Vic needed like always. The Mexican nodded his head, watching as Kellin left the room, he could faintly hear him asking his mom for the medicine.

When Kellin got back, Vic thanked him and took the medicine, laying back on his bed again and relaxing. “Hey, Vic, I have to go.” Kellin said, watching as Vic’s face fell into a look of disappointment. “Sorry, Vic. I promised my mom that I’d be home soon so I can help her with my little brothers party invitations.”

"It’s cool, Kells. Thanks for coming over and everything." Vic said, turning his head to look at Kellin and giving him a sincere smile.

"You’re welcome," Kellin replied as he started walking through the door. The boy turned right as he got out and stuck his head back through. "And don’t hate me, okay?" Kellin asked, he looked kind of fearful.

"Uh, okay? I don’t think I could ever hate you." Vic said, becoming very confused. Kellin gave him a smile.

"Good. Remember that in like five minutes, okay?" Kellin asked, not waiting for an answer and closing Vic’s door and leaving him alone once again.

After five minutes of laying there by himself, Vic found out why Kellin asked him not to hate him. The reason he possibly could, just slowly opened his door and walked through it, giving him an apologetic smile before closing the door and sitting on the bed with him.

"Hey, Vic." Oli said quietly, still smiling softy at him.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?" Vic asked, looking away from the English boy, and back up at the ceiling.

"Er, Kellin called and told me to come talk to you.." he trailed off, scooting his body closer to Vic. The Mexican moved away, not wanting to be too close to Oli for fear of trying something on him.

"I know." Vic said bluntly. "You can go, Oli. I’m sure your boyfriend is missing you at the moment." Vic said, not able to keep the venom from slipping into his voice at the word ‘boyfriend'.

Oli sat there completely confused. “What’re you going on about, Vic? I don’t have a boyfriend.”

Vic rolled his eyes, sitting up and facing Oli. “Sure you do. I saw the two of you holding hands at lunch today. You know, Josh?” Vic asked, watching as Oli shook his head.

"Josh? My boyfriend? No."

"Oh really? Then why were you two holding hands at lunch?" Vic snapped, slightly irritated.

Oli started to smirk, taking in the way Vic seemed to be fuming over the fact that Oli had held hands with Josh. “Are you jealous, Vic?” Vic gaped at the question, feeling stupid for slipping up like that.

"N-no! Why would I be jealous? That’s crazy." Vic said quickly. Oli wasn’t buying it though.

"Whatever you say, Victor. I think I’ll go now, see you tomorrow." Oli stood quickly, a smile on his face. He had a plan now, he just hoped that it worked. As he walked down the stairs he waved quickly at Mrs. Fuentes and Mike, making his way out of their home.

He pulled his phone out of his pockets, immediately dialing Josh’s number, getting an answer right away.

"Josh, come around to mine. I have an idea." he said, waiting for Josh to agree before hanging up and heading home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there's that..

:)