Status: Active As Long As You Want It To Be... (So Comment!)

The Perfect Mistake

Up All Night

As Kelsey suggested, the group went to Olive Garden. It was the perfect place for people to see them, but not popular enough to get mobbed by teenage fangirls. Harry, being the gentleman he is, held the door for both bands as they arrived. A starstruck waiter led them to their seats at a circular table and they all sat down, trying to find a healthy blend between sitting next to their friends and sitting next to the person they were shipped with, just in case they got photographed together, which was more than likely to happen. The group date started off awkward, because they really didn’t know what to say.
“So, great show girls, you guys did fantastic!” Liam said, trying to break the ice.
“Oh yeah, it was really great. I think Harry enjoyed it a lot...” Niall laughed.
“Okay, yeah! I might have “twerked it out”, just a bit” Harry said referencing what Kelsey had said early. Kelsey almost spat out her water laughing and Alicia turned red, reliving the horrifically embarrassing moment in her head. It didn’t take long before the group separated into side conversations.
“So, Lextasy” Zayn inquired, “You were a stripper...?” Lexi blushed at the stupid nickname she received from her friend’s.
“Nonono!” She exclaimed quickly, “The girls just call me that because I’m the best dancer out of all of them. I mean, you’ve seen Alicia and Kelsey dance. They’re jealous, so they claim I’m a stripper!” She laughed towards the end.
“I know the feeling,” Liam joined their conversation, “All the boys are jealous of my mad dance skills.”
Lexi laughed, “I doubt you can shake some booty like I can!”
Liam, never being able to decline a challenge, said, “It’s on like Donkey Kong. I’m not afraid to beat girl.”
“That’s good to know, but don’t plan on beating me.” She smirked, “I should probably let you know I’ve been taking dancing lessons since I was 5.” The two began send each other fake glares and began to stand up when Zayn stopped them,
“You guys can’t have a dance battle in the middle of a restaurant.”
“Fine.” Lexi pouted, “You. Me. Dance battle, next show we have together. We’ll have the fans decide.”
Zayn laughed, “I’m pretty such Liam could get more girls screaming for him by just smiling.”

“How did I get tomato sauce on my white t-shirt? I’m not even eating it.” Niall asked, genuinely confused. Kelsey looked over at him, random spaghetti noodles dangling from her mouth and sauce splattered across her face.
“I’m so sorry.” She said once she swallowed the food that was in her mouth. Niall began laughing uncontrollably at the site.
“You’re worse off than I am, love!” He laughed again before continuing, “You eat pasta as though you haven’t eaten in days... Your management is feeding you, aren’t they?”
Kelsey pouted, “I just really enjoy Italian food. I can’t get enough.”
He gave her a warm smile, “Here, let me help clean you up, Elmo.” Kelsey laughed and nodded, while he took his napkin and attempted to find her face under all the red sauce. Kelsey blushed uncontrollably while he did this. When he finished Kelsey and him both attempted to remove the stain from his shirt.
“Kelsey!” Alicia exclaimed, “You’re doing it all wrong. It’s dab not rub, otherwise it’ll stain!” Kelsey just rolled her eye at the comment and threw her napkin on the table.
“I’ll just buy you a new shirt!” She said, defeated. “If we’re gonna ‘date’ then you’ll be needing a lot more of them anyways.”
“Just wear the same one when you’re around her,” Jenna commented, “It’ll save her a lot of money.”
“Besides, Niall owns like 20 of those Crazy Mofo tops, he doesn’t need any more tops.” Harry joked.
“Hey!” Niall said ready to defend himself, but lost interest because his stomach growled.
“So, Jennalea?” Harry inquired, “That’s a beautiful name.”
Jenna blushed slightly,but tried to cover it up with a joke, “Yeah, Jennalea Marie...I think there’s a porn star who has the same name as me.”
Harry nearly choked on his water, “Really? I’ll have to Google image your name tonight.” He winked at her.
“Didn’t know Mister Womanizer Harry Styles would have to stoop to that level. You could have pretty much any girl, why bother getting a porn star?” She joked.
“I hate that being called that.” Harry mumbled, subconsciously playing with his napkin, “I always treat girls with respect, yet I’m still portrayed as this huge player. I hate it, it’s so untrue.”
“Sorry. People will do anything for a good story. Even lie.” She let out a small laugh, “Once, people thought Kelsey and I were dating and there was this HUGE shitstorm about it. They called us Kenna. It’s not like we even did anything that best friends wouldn’t. We hugged once and boom! Couple. I don’t even like hugs all that much. But it’s crazy, our whole band, if we hang out with a certain person more than usual, we’re automatically dating them.”
“Exactly! Louis and I are Larry. But I do love my boobear!” He chuckled.
“Yes, I think I’ve read a good Larry Stylinson fic in my time.” Jenna laugh.
“Oh God, don’t even get me started on those! Gay sex with my best friend, oh God, that’s just absolutely horrifying!” Harry cringed, crinkling his nose in a cute way.
“Oh I know! Kelsey and I read them for fun sometime, and we can’t even get through them they’re so disgusting. Though I think Kelsey secretly reads them anyways, she just loves to read about herself.”
“Understandable. The lads and I do the same thing, but God, being famous is just so crazy. I never would’ve imagined my life like this, did you? What were you planning on doing if Limitless Love didn’t take off?”
“The last thing you’d ever expect, become a lawyer.” Jenna almost laughed at the thought, it was like that dream was part of a version of her that didn’t exist anymore.
“Seriously? Me too!” He exclaimed, “It sounds so lame now that I think back on it. I don’t know how I survived without performing.”
“I never wanted to be in a band until I was in one, all because Kelsey convinced me to join. Now Limitless Love is my life. Touring and performing all over the world is amazing, I love to travel.” Jenna laughed, “Speaking of touring, I have some of the best tour pranks!”
“Hold on! Me first!” Harry began to laugh reminiscing in one of the best pranks he ever pulled, “Okay...okay! One time Zayn was sleeping and...”

“So, you look nice.” Louis smiled, trying to start conversation, “It’s a good thing you weren’t sitting next to Kelsey.” He let out a small laugh, but Alicia kept a straight face.
“I’m not sure, it couldn’t be that much worse.” She grumbled.
“Hmm?” Louis furrowed his eyebrows together, confused by her negativity.
“Nothing.”
“Okay.” Louis wasn’t used to people acting so coldly to him, “Uhm, so, you did great tonight! I really loved, ‘Doctor, Doctor?’ I think that’s what it’s called.”
“My voice crack horribly in the two lines I actually got to sing in that song. But thanks” Alicia’s voice still monotonous.
“Didn’t notice.” Louis mumbled, starting to think he should've just kept quiet.
“I don’t really want to talk to you more than I have to,” Alicia started, “I just want to do what makes my manager happy and then never have to talk to you after we’re done.”
Louis was taken back by her harsh truth. He did nothing to her to make her hate him like she did. “What’s got your knickers in a knott?”
“Excuse me?”
“You heard me. I’m trying to be nice and you’re just being a bitch. You’re not famous enough for that, love.” He spatt.
Alicia scoffed. She took her half eaten ravioli and dumped it on him, making sure it got all over his shirt and pants. “Oppies! I guess the bitch in me is showing.” She said in a fake innocent voice.
He looked at her, his eyes burning with fire, “You’re gonna regret that.”
“Oh, yeah! And How a-” She was cut off by him shoving a handful of his lasagna in her face.
Liam’s face had a look of panic on it, “Guys! Don’t! No food fight! You’re too old for this!” But it was too late, the two had food flinging everywhere. Harry, Kelsey, Lexi, and Zayn joined in, screaming “FOOD FIGHT!”. Niall had to clutch his stomach, he was laughing so hard. Jenna saw that he was at his weakest and used him as her human shield.
“Hey!” He said still laughing, “What are you doing?”
“Your shirt is already wreaked! No need to mess up my perfect outfit!” She exclaimed as if it was the most obvious thing.
The manager came over in the midst of things, eventually helping Liam to end the food war. Sadly, the food fight didn’t end before they trashed their secluded area.
Liam was the first to say anything to manager, who looked like he was about to exploded with anger, “I’m sorry! We’ll definitely be paying for the damages. Just put it on our bill.” Everyone nodded in agreement.
“It’s a good thing the boys said they were paying.” Jenna joked quietly so only Harry and Kelsey heard her. Both of them laughed causing the manager to send the two of them glares.

The group left soon after, not wanting to cause any more damage to the poor restaurant. “So, that date ended kind of early.” Lexi pouted.
“Thank God!” Alicia mumbled, Kelsey hit her arm.
“Why don’t you guys come to our,” Kelsey pointed to her then Alicia, “house for a bonfire? You don’t have anything to do in the morning, right?” Alicia gave her a disapproving looking, but everyone else looked excited.
“Only if I can bring s'mores supplies!” Niall exclaimed, “That makes a good fire.”
“Can we change first?” Zayn asked pointing to his Italian food covered clothes.
“Yeah, thanks to SOMEONE I’m covering in spaghetti.” Alicia shot a glare at Louis.
“Ha! Alicia really really really hates spaghetti.” Kelsey laughed.
“Why am I not surprised?” Louis grumbled.
Jenna smirked, “I don’t have to change, I’m sparkling clean!” She did a small fist pump to celebrate her accomplishment.
“Yeah,” Niall laughed, “You used me as a human shield! Let me give you some thanks.” He pulled the blue eyed girl into a hug, making sure he got as much of the sauce he could on her. “Sorry, love, you might need a new shirt.
“I hate you.” Jenna pretended to be mad, but ended up laughing as soon as the sentence left her mouth. Now officially everyone was a mess.
“Okay, well then changing it is. We’ll see you in about an hour?” Harry suggested. Everyone agreed that getting ready would be beneficial, and then they would meet at Kelsey and Alicia’s.

Later, the girls were at Kelsey and Alicia’s massive house, getting ready to go to the bonfire. Sarah, their manager, had called on the drive back and scolded them for the little “event” that happened at Olive Garden, but Mark was excited to hear that the date, for most of them, had gone over well. Even Sarah was a little shocked that One Direction invited them out again, without management having to get involved. Maybe this was going to work out well after all.
“Lexiiiiii, I need help with my hair! Do I look okay in these pants?” Kelsey stood in the doorway of Alicia’s bathroom, wearing her sparkly black skinny jeans and Vans that made her feel punk.
“Kelsey no matter what you wear you’re never gonna look punk. We’re in a girl pop group for crying out loud.” Alicia pointed out, laughing slightly. Kelsey and Alicia had an ongoing joke about how “punk” Kelsey was not.
“I thought you liked me in these jeans! You helped me pick them out!” Kelsey complained, looking herself over in the floor length mirror again.
“I didn’t say you didn’t look good. I’d date you.” Alicia joked, which Kelsey ignored.
“Do you think I look good enough for Niall? Like you think he’ll like it then? This top isn’t too tight or see-through or anything? I don’t want to like a slut, or worse, like Miley Cyrus, oh God do you think he’ll like me?” Kelsey began to ramble, a bad habit she tends to have when she’s nervous.
“God! Yes! “ Alicia shouted, starting to get annoyed, “You look perfect.” Even though her voice was full of attitude, it seemed to calm Kelsey down.
“You better be right.” Kelsey muttered.
“Lici, can you start the curling irons? I want to braid my hair fast before we get to work on Kelsey’s hair.” Lexi’s hands were already at work, and Kelsey was fixing her makeup.
“We better wake Jenna up soon, it’s almost eight. The boys should be here soon.” Kelsey said, checking her phone. Lexi, still braiding, left the room momentarily to drag a tired Jenna into the bathroom.
“Ugh, can I have five more minutes?” Jenna complained, rubbing her eyes.
“No! You have to look pretty, you are going to see one Harry Styles tonight.” Lexi smiled, finishing her own hair before handing Jenna a brush.
“They already saw us covered in spaghetti sauce, it’s no use trying to look good now.” Alicia said.
“I looked pretty in spaghetti sauce! I always look good! Besides, did you see how cute Niall was with red sauce all over his shirt? He’s so adorable!” Kelsey fangirled, blushing at the thought that was suppose to stay in her head.
“He makes a good human shield too. He was kinda cute, lucky you Kels!” Jenna congratulated.
“Lucky me? Lucky you! You’re going to be dating HARRY STYLES! Did you see that ass, especially when he was twerking?” Kelsey questioned excitedly.
“Mmm, he is yummy. But they’re all so adorable, I can’t even decide who I think is cute.” Lexi said.
“Oh God, Lexi. Did you two see her with the boys? She practically has Liam and Zayn wrapped around her finger, so much that even I noticed. And I don’t do relationships.” Alicia patted Lexi on the back.
“I do not! But I did like talking to both of them.” Lexi defended herself.
“Lexi, you’re too young to date.” Jenna joked and stuck her tongue out at the younger girl.
Lexi scoffed, “How come Kelsey is only a few months older than I am, but the doesn’t get any of the baby jokes?”
“Because,” Kelsey responded, “That makes you the baby, not me.”
“I’m the one with the curling iron here!” She threatened and Kelsey put her hands up to show she surrendered.
“So how was Louis? Did you like him, even a little bit?” Jenna asked Alicia, hopefully.
“Oh God no, I wasn’t a fan. And he hates me, so yeah. This is going to be dreadful.” Alicia sat down on her bed, sighing.
“Oh honey, I’ll help you change that!” Lexi offered, beaming brightly at Alicia while she curled Kelsey’s hair.
“Eh, I’m okay. It just wasn’t meant to be.”
“Well maybe if you weren’t such a bitch to everyone...” Jenna muttered under her breath.
“I heard that.” Alicia snapped, before falling silent and turning to her phone. Kelsey was still examining herself in the mirror.
“Lex, do you think they like us? Like, actually like us, not just pretending?” She questioned as she played with one of the curls.
“I think so, honey. At least, I hope so.” Lexi tried to reassure her.
“Well of course they’ll love you, you’re Lexi!” Jenna rolled her eyes.
“Why do you say that?” Lexi inquired, confused. Jenna gestured to Lexi, saying
“Have you looked in the mirror, like, ever?”
“Yeah Lecstasy, you’re super pretty.” Kelsey commented, looking the younger girl over.
“Like you’re not! Besides, you two are really funny. They’re going to love you, don’t worry!” Lexi encouraged.
“Maybe.” Kelsey said, turning back to the mirror. Lexi and Jenna stood next to her.
“Look at how beautiful and unique you two are. You’re both lovely in your own special way, and any boy would be lucky to even be graced with your presence. And you made your wildest dreams come true, you’re an international pop star. You’re any guy’s dream. I think they’re going to like you.” Lexi said.
“Wow Lex, that was pretty good. Even I’m inspired and I know for fact they all hate me.” Alicia said from the bed.
“Aww, thanks Lecstasy, that was sweet.” Kelsey hugged the girl, who just smiled bashfully.
“Good pep talk, Lex. Now let’s go get us some 1D!” Jenna shouted.
“Mmm, I love me the D.” Kelsey joked, and they all laughed.
* * *

“Can I borrow someone else’s white t-shirt? Louis? You’re about the same size as me.” Niall asked, still trying to scrub the sauce out of his shirt. He didn’t really feel like changing, though he knew he had to, especially since this stain wasn’t coming out. The five boys were in Harry and Zayn’s hotel room, sharing their bathroom because Harry and Zayn took the longest to get ready. Louis and Liam were sitting on one of the beds, already dressed and ready to go, Louis in a red sweater and Liam in a gray sweatshirt. Niall was still trying to find a shirt to wear by going through Louis’ suitcases.
“The next one over, mate.” Louis pointed, and Niall threw all of the contents out of the bag until he found a shirt he wanted.
“Gotta look nice for the ladies.” He winked, before going into the bathroom.
“So, what did you think of the girls? They were interesting, dontcha think?” Zayn asked, while he fixed his hair for the millionth time.
“Oh they were something alright.” Liam laughed, thinking back to the food fight.
“I liked the girl I’m with, Jenna. She’s funny and outgoing, I like that. Her friend Kelsey is pretty and had a cute laugh, I liked her too. Hell, I liked them all.”
“You did?! Then trade with me!” Louis shouted, standing up.
“Lou, I don’t think we can just ‘trade.’” Liam said.
“Yes we can, we have to, please anyone take Alicia. I can’t deal with her, I rather be single than be stuck with her. Please.” Louis cried.
“That bad, eh?” Niall chuckled, coming out of the bathroom in a new outfit.
“Awful! She threw a ravioli at me! She’s absolutely intolerable!”
“You didn’t enjoy that? I think that was my favorite part. Or maybe when you shoved lasagna in her face.” Harry grinned at him.
“Shut up. You lucky bastards, getting fun, pretty girls.” Louis pouted.
“I was a fan of Lecstasy, personally. She challenged Liam to a dance battle and everything.” Zayn said.
“Why? Liam can’t dance.” Niall said.
“Can too! I’m much better than you are. I’m per-fect.” Liam replied, quoting himself.
“Sure. You’re just jealous that I can shimmy better than you can.” Niall gave him an example, and Harry pushed him out of the way, making him crash into the bed that Liam was sitting on.
“You’re taking up all my mirror space.” Harry joked.
“You don’t even need to look good Haz, you’re Harry freaking Styles. Every girl is going to fawn over you regardless if your hair is a little messed up.” Louis said, coming over behind Harry and messing up his hair.
“Louis!”
“Sorry.”
“Least it wasn’t my hair. Good, I’m ready. Who has the address?” Zayn questioned, turning to Niall and Liam who had begun to wrestle after Liam had told Niall to get his fat ass off of him. Oh the love.
“Niall, do you have it?” Liam asked, struggling under Niall who had him almost successfully pinned. Liam was letting him win, for the record.
“No, why would I have it?” Niall inquired.
“It’s your girlfriend’s house, that’s why!” Harry exclaimed.
“Oh...Lou, do you have it?”
“God no, and a part of me rather not know where that witch resides.” Louis replied, disgusted, making the other boys laugh.
“Wow you must really hate her, you’re always nice, especially to girls.” Harry laughed, making Louis glower at him again.
“Guys, obviously none of us have the address, and we have to be there in twenty minutes. What are we going to do?” Liam, being the sensible one, got them back on track to the obstacle at hand.
“1-800-our manager?” Niall suggested. Zayn shrugged and whipped out his phone, calling their manager, Paul, on speaker.
“What did you do wrong now?” He answered without preamble.
“We don’t have the girls address...” Liam replied sheepishly.
“Of course not. I’ll call our publicist over, hold on a second....yes, they’re not always the brightest I know...I agree completely...whose house are you going to?”
“Kelsey and Alicia’s.” Harry said.
“Okay, it’s 9742 Hunt Club Drive. Need anything else?”
“Yes! Can I trade in Alicia for someone else? Or at least be single? Please?” On the other side, Paul sighed.
“No Louis you can’t. I saw your little episode online, someone recorded it. Make her like you, you need this. Now go, run along, remember to tweet or instagram pictures of you nine hanging out. Oh, and be perfect gentleman, girls love that. Bye guys.” Paul clicked off the phone and left the five standing around Zayn’s phone.
“Fuck meeeee.” Louis complained. Harry smirked at him.
“Maybe later. After we go see the girls.”
“Speaking of which, we’re gonna be late.” Liam looked at the time on Zayn’s phone. “Come on children.” Liam ushered the boys out, just like a good Daddy Direction should do. Soon enough they were all piled into the car Louis rented and were on their way to the see the girls.
* * *

At around nine, the doorbell finally rang. The girls jumped up from the couch and ran over to the door, stopping abruptly to fix their hair before Kelsey opened the door.
“Hey! Vas happenin’?” Zayn exclaimed his classic line, grinning at the girls. The rest of the boys smiled and greeted, piling into the foyer of Kelsey and Alicia’s house.
“Hey guys! Come on in! The backyard’s out the back door, through the kitchen.” Kelsey pointed to the kitchen.
“Wow, I really like your house!” Louis complimented as he walked around.
“Thanks! Alicia decorated it herself. And she cleans it ‘cause I’m kind of messy.”
“Oh...never mind then.” Louis muttered, putting down a picture frame he had picked up.
“I brought s'mores stuff!” Niall held up a plastic bag which contained graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows.
“I heard chocolate!” Lexi whirled around, looking at Niall wide eyed.
“CHOCOLATE!” Alicia and Jenna shouted, quoting the classic Spongebob episode.
“Yay food! Me gusta food!” Kelsey said as she led the group to the backyard. The backyard was one of the best features of the house, because it was spacious and beautiful, with nice trees and cute gardens. They had a pool and a hot tub, with a little waterfall between them, but there was also a huge open space for the lawn. Towards the back of the plot near the more foresty part was the fire pit, which the girls had put logs near for sitting, as well as all the blankets they could find in Kelsey and Alicia’s house. Alicia and Liam began to build the fire as everyone sat around the fire.
“Hey!” Kelsey declared once everyone is settled, “I’ll go get drinks, what do you want?” Everyone began shouting their orders. Once she got everyones, she headed back to the house when a young blond boy ran next to her.
“I thought you could use some help.” Niall said opening the door and following her in the house.
She laughed, “Lord knows I need it. What did everyone want again?”
It was Niall’s turn to laugh, “Alicia, Lexi, and Zayn wanted water. Louis and Jenna want Sprite and Liam and I wanted... shit we’re not legal in the states. I guess coke for the both us then.”
Kelsey smiled, grateful that someone was paying attention to what everyone wanted. She pulled out the drinks and placed them on the counter.
“Bloody hell!” Niall exclaimed.
“Hmm?”
“Look at all these guitars!” Niall pointed to a wall covered head to toe in different types of guitars.
“Oh, yeah.” Kelsey said proudly, “Alicia and I have quite a lot of babies!”
“You play?” He asked excitedly, now close up examining the guitars, his mouth wide open in awe.
“Of course!” Kelsey said admiring the adorable look on Niall’s face. He looked like a little fat boy in an all you can eat for 99 cents candy store. “I’m assuming you play too. We can play campfire songs, if you wanna bring one out?”
Niall nodded his head, trying to pick one out, “Holy- Is this a Martin D 18?”
“28, actually. It’s from 1940 something.” She laughed at how cute he was being. She hadn’t even been this excited when she found the guitar at a vintage shop while on tour. “Hey, mine helping me bring these drinks out and we can come back for the guitar?”
Niall turned pink and smile, “Oh, yeah, sorry.” Niall took a handful of drinks off the counter and followed Kelsey out the door.

Outside, Liam was trying to show off how amazing he was at building a fire.
“Yay! Good job Boy Scout!” Lexi congratulated him. Liam grinned at her, but then whispered to Zayn.
“What’s a Boy Scout?” Zayn shrugged in response.
“Guys! You should see inside, they have like a bajillion guitars and really really nice ones too! God, it’s like paradise in there!” Niall exclaimed excitedly as he handed out drinks.
“Yeah, Kelsey collects them, she loves guitars. I wish I could play.” Lexi said.
“Have you ever tried?” Zayn asked her.
“Nah, too hard.”
“Personally, I think I play a mean tambourine.” Jenna joined the conversation.
“And I play the kazoo! We could jam together sometime!” Harry winked at Jenna, who laughed.
“You’re all just jealous that I can actually play an instrument.” Niall said.
“Pfft, it’s not that hard.” Alicia commented.
“You play?” Louis questioned, surprised.
“Oh, sure, she plays once in a blue moon. She’s not as good as me though.” Kelsey informed, flipping her hair, making Alicia roll her eyes. “I’ll go grab a guitar, be right back.” Kelsey ran inside and grabbed the guitar while everyone else made smores, trying not to light each other on fire.
“Here you go Nialler.” Kelsey came back holding the Martin guitar. Niall accepted it gratefully, taking in its beauty.
“So whatcha gonna play for us tonight, Ni?” Liam asked. He always enjoyed listening to Niall play.
“I’m thinking about doing the first full song I learned on guitar, other than Happy Birthday! It’s called ‘Wonderwall.’”
“Ooh, by Oasis? I love that song!” Kelsey’s eyes lit up.
“Yes! Isn’t it fantastic? Do you want to sing it with me?” Niall asked, making Kelsey blush a little.
“I’d love to.” Niall grinned at her and started playing the intro.
“Aww, how cute.” Louis said, watching Niall and Kelsey interact.
“Adorable. Now shush, I’m recording this for the internet.” Alicia replied, holding her phone up to catch the video.
“You two! Smile, we’re putting some pictures on instagram.” Zayn said, making a stupid face at his phone. Alicia and Louis smiled, and Harry and Jenna joined in. Zayn then went over to Lexi and Liam and got a stupid selfie with them too.
“You’re gonna be the one that saves me...” Kelsey and Niall sang, harmonizing on the last note. The two looked at each other, Kelsey’s brown eyes meeting Niall’s bright blue ones, falling into a moment. It was interrupted though by the others clapping for them.
“That was fantastic guys!” Lexi praised.
“You two sound amazing together! Who knew?” Liam added.
“The fans did, apparently.” Harry commented, reminding everyone of the ships.
“Well they sure did do a fine job.” Jenna said before smiling at Harry.
“I beg to differ...” Louis grumbled, and Alicia smacked him on the arm. “Oww, what was that for?!”
“I’m not that bad.” She pouted.
“Well regardless, that was really good guys.” Zayn complemented.
“Aww thanks, you guys are too sweet.” Kelsey gushed.
“Thanks, I’ll be here all week!” Niall laughed, bowing.
“Mmm, if he’s staying, he can stay in my bed.” Kelsey whispered to Jenna, and the two giggled.
“We should probably put the guitar back inside...” Niall said, still holding the guitar lovingly.
“Yeah probably, I’ll come, I need another soda anyways.” Kelsey got up and the two went inside to put the guitar away. Niall hung it back up on the wall while Kelsey grabbed two more Diet Cokes.
“Want anything?” Kels asked.
“No I’m good.” Niall replied. He wanted to ask Kelsey a question, and was nervous about it though he shouldn’t have been. He wiped his sweaty palms on his pants before inquiring,
“Hey, can I ask you something?”
“You just did.” Kelsey giggled. “What’s up?”
“Well, I was wondering if I could ask you for your number, I mean, since we have to hang out all the time now, I should probably have it...” Niall said awkwardly, handing her his phone.
“Oh sure! Yeah, we probably should exchange numbers, good idea Ni.” Kelsey took the phone and put in her number. “Text me so I’ll have your number too. Now come on, let’s go party.” Kelsey hands him back his phone and they went back outside.
“Wow it’s really dark out...” Harry noticed as the two rejoined the group.
“Perfect for a SCARY STORY MWAHAHA!” Louis laughed evilly.
“Yeah! I love scary stories!” Jenna cheered.
“Nooooo! I HATE scary stories!” Alicia complained.
“Aww come on Lici! It won’t be that bad!” Kelsey said reassuringly.
“I don’t like them much either...” Lexi admitted.
“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” Zayn said, putting his arm around her. Lexi smiled, even though the line was kind of cheesy.
“Okay, does anyone know a good one?” Niall questioned.
“No, ‘cause scary stories are awful.” Alicia pouted.
“I’ve got one! Okay, here it goes. Once upon a time, two pop stars, whom were in the same band, just bought a house together. Their manager had just reminded them about the new song they were to record the next day when one popstar — let's call her, Chelsea,” Harry winked at Kelsey, who giggled.
“ — got asked to this big bash by the hottest guy in history, next to Harry Styles of course. The other popstar, Talicia, had pretty much no interest in going and, being a diligent popstar, she took notes on how to play the song. After the entire day of flirting with her date, Chelsea was totally unprepared to sing the song, while Talicia was completely prepared for a major study date with her notes.”
“I hate this story!” Alicia interjected.
“Shut up, I love it! Continue!” Kelsey gestured for him to go on with her hands.
“Because she’s so not self centered.” Jenna said, making everyone laugh.
“At the end of the day, Chelsea spent hours getting ready for the party while Talicia started studying because she was a total killjoy. Chelsea tried to get Talicia to go, but she was insistent that she would study and sound perfect. The girls were rather close and Chelsea didn't like leaving Talicia alone to be bored while she was out having a blast. Chelsea finally gave up, using the excuse that she would cram during the car ride the next day.
Chelsea went to the party and had the time of her life with her date. She headed back to the house around 2 a.m. and decided not to wake Talicia. She went to bed nervous about the recording session tomorrow and decided she would wake up early to ask Talicia for help.
She woke up and went to wake Talicia. Talicia was lying on her stomach, apparently sound asleep. Chelsea rolled Talicia over to reveal Talicia's terrified face. Chelsea, concerned, turned on the desk lamp. Talicia's study stuff was still open and had blood all over it. Talicia had been slaughtered. Chelsea, in horror, fell to the floor and looked up to see, written on the wall in Talicia's blood: "Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?" Harry grinned, concluding the story.
Kelsey burst out laughing in response.
“That was lame!” Louis complained.
“Eeee! I hated it, that was scary!” Alicia hugged her knees.
“You thought that was scary?!” Jenna looked at her funny.
“Even I didn’t think it was that bad...” Lexi said, leaning into Zayn.
“What’s so funny?” Niall asked Kelsey.
“You didn’t think that was funny?” Kelsey giggled some more.
“Kels you’re gonna have to stay up all night with me until I fall asleep because I’m scared.” Alicia told her.
“‘I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun...’” Liam sang softly.
“I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she’s the one.” Harry continued, looking at Jenna, who laughed.
“Hold onto the feeling, and don’t let it go...” The other three boys joined in loudly, pretending to dance a little.
“Gosh, they’re like a walking musical! Now they just need to dance better.” Lexi commented as the boys finished up the chorus.
“We should get some music or something, Lici, can you grab your stereo? Oh! And I brought some fireworks, if you guys want to set them off with me?” Jenna suggested. Alicia nodded and got up, running inside to grab some music.
“We love fireworks, let’s do it!” Zayn said.
“Okay, I’ll go grab them from my car. Harry, wanna come help me?” Jenna asked. Harry nodded and followed her around the house.
“Well, this is fun.” Harry said, trying to start a conversation.
“It is! You guys are such a blast, I think we’re all having so much fun.”
“Agreed, you girls are an interesting group. I’m so glad I met you.” Harry looked at Jenna, who met his eyes as they walked.
“Me too, I wish I had met you sooner.”
“Yeah, even regardless of this whole being ‘set up’ thing, I think we all are turning into good friends.”
“Except Louis and Alicia.”
“True, but they’ll figure it out. Today has been a lot of fun, we should do something tomorrow.”
“All of us? Yeah, we should! More group bonding will be good for us.” Jenna opened the trunk of her car, pulling out a few boxes of fireworks and handing them to Harry.
“Yeah, we need it. You know what would be fun? An amusement park, I love rollercoasters.”
“Me too! That’s what we should do tomorrow, we should go to Six Flags Darien Lake!” Jenna locked her car up and they walked back to the bonfire.
“What’s that?”
“American amusement park. You’ll love it, trust me.”
“I trust you. Why don’t you give me your number, and I’ll text you tomorrow about when we’re going to meet up?” Harry suggested.
“Sure, no problem.” Jenna gave her number to Harry, who typed it into his phone.
“Awesome, now let’s go tell everyone else.”
“Hey guys!” Jenna shouted, rejoining everyone else. “Wanna go to Six Flags Darien Lake tomorrow?”
“What’s that?” Liam asked.
“What do you think it is, it’s a lake.” Louis said with his usual sassiness.
“Actually it’s an amusement park, with roller coasters and stuff.” Harry informed them.
“Yeah, we should go! But in the afternoon ‘cause I’m not getting up any time before twelve.” Kelsey requested.
“Kelsey is known for staying up until God knows when and then not getting up until dinner time.” Alicia informed them.
“I’m practically nocturnal I’m sorry. It’s ‘cause I’m secretly a vampire.” Kelsey whispered to Niall, who chuckled.
“Alright then, it’s settled, tomorrow we’ll go to Darien Lake. Now let’s set off some fireworks!” Zayn exclaimed, taking the fireworks from Harry. He opened one up and assembled it, turning to Liam.
“Hey Liam, where’d you leave the matches?” Liam reached into his pocket, taking out the box and handing it to Zayn. Zayn took it, and haphazardly lit a match and set off the firework too close to Liam.
“Hey! Watch it, don’t set me on fire! And you almost hit a tree!” Liam exasperated.
“Sorry! It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these!” Zayn apologized.
“Just give me them, I’ll do the rest of them so no one gets killed.”
“But-!”
“Sit.” Liam instructed and Zayn sat back down next to Lexi.
“You tried.” Lexi giggled.
“I did. Oh well, now I get to watch them with you.” Zayn cooed. She was hoping he’d put his arm around her again, but to her disappointment, he didn’t. Lexi looked at everyone else to see how their date was going. Niall and Kelsey were cuddled up next to each other, and Harry and Jenna were sharing a blanket, laughing over something one of them said. Louis was pretending to be in their conversation, but they were ignoring him, as was Alicia who was busy staring at the sky.
“I love fireworks, they’re just so pretty.” Alicia murmured.
“Finally, something you actually enjoy.” Louis rolled his eyes.
“I was just trying to make conversation, you don’t have to be so mean to me.” Alicia pouted, making Louis gasp.
“Says the girl who’s been a complete bitch to me since the second we met!”
“You haven’t exactly been a gentleman yourself!” She shot back.
“Because every time I try you yell at me!” He said, his voice raising.
“I’m just not that good with people!” She replied angrily.
“As if that was hard to tell. Being rude is not exactly how you win people over, you know.” Louis told her.
“I’m aware.”
“If you know, then why don’t you try being ‘nice’ or is that too hard of a concept for you?”
“I can be nice when I want to, I just choose not to around the likes of you.”
“Oh really? Because I’m pretty sure you being nice is as plausible as pigs growing wings and flying!”
“It’s more possible than you ever not being such dickhead! But fine, I’ll TRY being nice. AGAIN. Do you like fireworks?” She asked, pretending to look interested.
“Yes, I do. I like the red ones the best.”
“Mine too. Fireworks always remind me of my younger sister, I still remember the look on her face the first time she saw fireworks, it’s one of my favorite memories of her...” Alicia smiled to herself.
“That’s...sweet. The tin man does have a heart.” Louis half joked. Alicia just sighed and checked her phone. She had a long text from Kelsey, who was telling her all about Niall asking her for her number, and that Harry had asked Jenna for hers too.
“Oh, um, one more thing. Apparently everyone’s exchanging numbers, we should probably do that, right?” Alicia said, extremely awkwardly. Louis fidgeted uncomfortably.
“I guess, just in case. I mean we are forced to spend all this time together, it’ll probably save a lot of time.” Louis said as he pulled out his phone. They switched and put in their numbers, before handing each others back. Their fingers brushed and Alicia pulled back quickly as if she had touched something hot, dropping her phone in the grass. Louis looked at her strangely, but she just ignored him, going back to watching the last of the fireworks.

“Zayn, I’m tired.” Lexi informed him, leaning her head on his shoulder.
“Oh, well we’ll be leaving soon so you can sleep.” Zayn replied. Lexi nuzzled her head into his shoulder more.
“Maybe I’ll just fall asleep right here. I had a really great time with you today, Zayn.” Lexi whispered.
“Yeah, you’re a fun lot, I enjoyed meeting you all.” Zayn said. That hadn’t been what Lexi wanted to hear, but she took it. He apparently wasn’t getting the message.
“And tomorrow will be just as fun.” Lexi smiled up at him. He half heartedly grinned back, looking a little uneasy.
“What’s wrong?” She questioned.
“Hey, before you guys leave, would you mind helping me bring some stuff inside? Thanks.” Kelsey announced to the group.
“Sure, I’ll help!” Zayn said eagerly, jumping up. Lexi leaned back as he did, confused and a little hurt by his readiness to get away from her.
“Oh, one last thing, can I have your number?” Zayn asked, making Lexi smile a little. Okay, maybe he did care a little.
“Sure!” Zayn handed her his phone.
“I’ll be right back, gonna help Kels bring in some stuff.” Zayn left and Lexi struggled to figure out his phone, putting her number in. When she was finished, she sent herself a cute text so she would have his number too.
“Alright guys, I think it’s time to head out.” Liam called when everyone was done cleaning up.
“We’ll walk you out.” Kelsey said like a good hostess. The crew of nine went around to the front of the house.
“Thanks for having us, this was a lot of fun!” Niall beamed at Kelsey.
“Yeah totally! We should sing together again.” Kelsey giggled. They hugged, and everyone else “aww”ed.
“See you tomorrow, love.” Harry grinned.
“Can’t wait.” Jenna winked back at him, making Harry laugh.
“Bye guys, see you tomorrow!” Liam called as he got into the van the guys had come in. He waved to Lexi, who flashed him a smile.
“Tonight was nice, have a good night.” Zayn said to Lexi before following after Liam. She bit her lip to keep from frowning.
“G’night.” Louis said, heading to the drivers seat. He glanced at Alicia, who didn’t look at him. “Night.” She whispered.
The guys finished piling into the car and adjusting themselves before taking off into the night. The girls were still on the driveway, waving goodbye.
“So. That was fun.” Kelsey’s smile was practically from ear to ear.
“Yes, we all know you had a fantastic night.” Jenna laughed, patting her on the back. “I’m so happy for you! Harry is really cool too, I like where this is going. How about you Lexi?”
“Oh yeah, great.” Lexi said unenthusiastically. Alicia nudged the younger girl with her elbow, giving her a questioning look. Lexi just shook her head.
“Nothing, nothing, I’m just tired.” She lied. Alicia didn’t buy it, but let it go, knowing Lexi would tell her all about what was wrong when she was ready to. Jenna and Kelsey didn’t notice though, and Kelsey continued to fangirl over her and Niall. Typical. Jenna and Lexi were staying the night, and the four girls went inside to talk about today and what tomorrow would hopefully have in store.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Gonna Try To Update Every Sundaaay! Who do you think is gonna end up with who?