Status: Initiated - Phase 2

The Jiggle Giggle!

A Presentation:

We had passed the gate, and our teacher followed us, to where we're going. Then, someone else takes over the demonstration, of what we're about to see.

“I'm MS Elippo, I'm your guide, for the occasion. I hope you're going to enjoy the day. Right this way, if you please, and we can get going!” she told us.

With that, she had opened a gate for us, starting the tour. Then she had handed each and everyone a note pad, with a slip of paper on top, and a pencil on the side, attached by a cord. What we were supposed to note, I had no idea, at this time, figuring I was to be told, unless I would see it on my own?

Our path was clear, just a long corridor, covered by wooden panels, as it were. I can only imagine, it was meant to be for outside visitors, just lime us. Otherwise, I imagined, they would have made due with something less warm, something cheaper, possibly just off white paint? Now, as it were, it was covered with this costly cherry wood panel. I do like the touch. It's polished smooth, and had a shiny finish to it.

There are a few doors on each side, but we marched forth, to the very last door, on the opposing end. It's made out of oak, but had glass windows in it, or that's our first impression. Just that, it probably was something far more durable then glass?

As we entered the new room, which ended up to be a very large hall, and a two story at that. The first I see, is a large window, with a small pasture of green grasses outside, and behind it, trees had been planted, making up a rather pleasing view. At first, I couldn't identify what trees they were, though I could say as much, there were no oaks in site.

What I noticed next, is two lines of girls, one to the right, and the other to the left. I just couldn't figure out why they were lined up in this fashion, not on my own. These girls did look quite alive, short of the one tiny detail, they had a shiny quality, as if covered in a high gloss clear plastic, for what ever reason they had done this? Ofcause, at a second glance, they are identical. Furthermore, they are perfectly nude as well.

What I noticed next, is the nibbles, standing out from the polished plastic look, since they were a much duller rubbery finish. It is as if they had bothered to make a point, drawing all attention towards the nibbles. As well as making them look artificial, in a scary realistic fashion? I drifted in and out of momentary confusions, looking at these girls. Or if Mannequins are a more appropriate term for them?

They all had a strawberry blond hair, bangs reaching just short of their eyes. A small braid on each side, as if trying to cover their ears, as elven as they were, as I looked closer. The rest of the hair, hanging freely behind the back, reaching to the fairly generous rump, as it turned out. The shiny hair looked so real, it was making it harder to see that they were in fact just mere dolls for demonstrating clothes, or in this case, their nibbles?

She, the model apparently had green eyes. If the girls made in her image was anything to go by, that is?

Her sin a fairly light, no tan, or reddening, but an almost albino white to it. Her arms are slender, supple. Ending in fairly small girlish hands. Though her nails made her come out as a young woman, rather then a girl. The long stylish nails, polished to a high gloss, even compared with her skin. She wore no lacquer on her ideally curved nails, though. The inch long nails, clearly.

Just as her rump, and her hips are generous, her legs looks strong. Rather then the masculine defined muscles, they are sleek, slender. Yet, the proportions still holds up.

Looking down, I could see her feet, petite and effeminate, as is appropriate. That's my judgement, in any event. For some reason, the nails on her toes had been painted in red, a metallic bloody red. As if to make a point of her well sculpted toes, and thus the nails as went with the image? Who was the girl, who had been the image of these, these dolls?

As my eyes slide up the slippery smooth skin, I came over the narrow waist, and ended up at the jigglies, which are just the hight of my eyes. They are a slightly darker hue, compared with her skin. Just the way I may have noticed, so would it be on every girl, myself included, I just had no time to compare, right now.

This is when I noticed the one small difference between all the girls, lined up before us. The one detail that sett each girl apart from every other girl, is her nibbles. That's the impression I had, right now.. To the right, it is the 'length of the nibbles that varied, from a mere quarter inch, the next half an inch, then the next a quarter inch longer, girl for girl.

On the other side, their nibbles are exactly the same length, it's the width that grows, with each girl, from the quarter inch, looking about as my very own nibbles does, right now., the next would be another quarter inch, making it half an inch.

Thinking of it, this was set up, in order to demonstrate nibbles, just like my very own, wasn't it, or I'm just imagining things? I couldn't ask, not right now, or could I? I felt embarrassed to ask. It did not feel as if it should be the first thing to ask, and maybe not by me, at all? Besides, if this was the intent, Elippo was sure to explain the issue for us, in due time.

With that, I had placed myself on a conundrum; how large would I like my nibbles to be? Guess I had not really thought of it. I had assumed, they were to grow to the size they had already chosen. Now I changed my mind, maybe there was a means of controlling the matter? What if I could choose the side, the shape of them? Or even more intimate changes? Exactly what, and how much could be controlled?

At this point, I made a note, describing my thoughts on the first page of my note pad. I decided, this is what this had been for, in the first place.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so, here begin the story. Hope i can keep you reading.

Either way, give me a word on how it came out.