Status: yes a girl writing a boy's diary >.<

Bleh

getting ready for the party part 1

Banging at the front door was enough to wake up to this saturday."Erick your friend is here!!" mother called. "be right there." i moaned and fell out of the bed. I heard josh's voice "why you look goregues Mrs.Aberman." Mother laughed. i sat up and facepalmed myself. "And a lovely house spotless from the floor up." he looked in the house. I finally got up and walked like a zombie into the living room. "Erick you have such a nice friend here." mother turned around and smiled like the sun. Josh smiled and waved. "josh how do you know where i live?" i looked at the door way rubbing my eye everything was blurry . "well i live 12 blocks away and my mom knows who lives here and there what they do for a living annnnd ya." he explained. "oh." i said. "well erick get dressed josh says yall are going somewhere." mother waved me off to my lair. i didnt wanna do my hair so it was a long tangled mess so i just slipped black shorts and T-shirt on and topped it off with vans. "so where are you taking my erick baby?" i can hear mother's voice trailing through the house. "to our friend's house she is working on my car so im going there to pick it up." everytime he said car he said it with joy like it was his baby.I walked out into the living room and josh's eyes widen. "oh my god april is gonna freak dude you have long hair!!" he freaked out. "yea yea lets get going." i said very very grumpy. when i walked out the front door his skate board on the ground "hop on." he said pointing to the skate board. "your serious?" i said giving the well never make it on that look. "yea i am and just because its a little banged up doesnt mean anything!" he got on the ragged board. i couldnt complain so i got on. 5 minutes later we pulled up to a house that had an old orange camero in the driveway honest to god it looked like the gennerel lee. April came out from under the car in a short tank top and baggy pants. "Erick!! Josh!! how you've to been doing?" she jumped up. then i noticed something i shouldnt have she had no bra on and her nipples showed... "g-good." i studderd trying not to stare. "did you hurt my baby?" josh was ready to fly into the car. "haha no i didnt and erick eyes up here" she threw the wrench into the grass. I looked into april's eyes. "Now for my reaction to that long hair... OH MY GOD ERICK DID JOSH WARN YOU I WUV LONG HAIR AND ITS EVEN CUTER THAT YOUR SO SHORT!!!!" she jumped up and down. I blushed wildly cause not only did she freaked out but honest she has a body of a pin up girl. josh hugged his car "i missed you soooo much baby." April's eyes where shining as she ran her fingers through the mess. "guys hop in we got a party to get ready for." josh called from the driver's seat the front had room for three people only two seat belts. me and april had to share a seat belt greaaat. Josh turned the beast on and we headed to a little store called hall of le costumes a place full of short dresses for the ladies and daring wear for men sounds pretty cool. As josh's car roared into the parking spot he got a ton of looks from girls in the parking lot. We headed into the store on the end of the outlet mall.